Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido
December 22nd

Oblivious to the happenings at Boss Factor, Rap wandered across the northern Japanese town, like a vagabond. Because he was badass he walked in the freezing snow-covered streets wearing just his spandex shorts and a red tanktop. He danced like Michael Jackson, impressing pedestrians and hobos alike. They even threw him coins.

"Hey you fakks! C'mon dance with me you fakking hoes!" he called out. He wen inside a Gunpla store, an unpopular one and played some games in it with his Ahead Sakigake. "Hakhakhakhak!" Rap cackled like a mad carnivorous chicken. "Take this ! AHHHHK HAK!" The Sakigake sliced and diced through the enemy mobile suits in the game, making their players cry.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 RapJagger1
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

The member 'Rap' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Offsceen1
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Natsume drove off with her father, not even noticing Kenji's plea for a place to stay. He was left all alone in the cold. But he stayed strong and took the chance to explore the town some more. It was pretty big for a town like this one, but was to be expected. He found one or two popular hobby shops along the way and played in their machines, challenging people left and right. In no time at all, the day had ended and turned into night.

Kenji still couldn't spend any money if he hoped to get back home. So he found a nice tree to lay under and set up a campsite. Lucky for him he remembered to bring a sleeping bag and a blanket with him. He put his clothes into his bag till he was just in his underwear (Because he was used to sleeping this way) and got into his sleeping bag with his blanket wrapped snuggly around himself. At first he was worried about not having a place to stay, but he now realized that it wasn't so bad. He mad sure that Blue was nice and secure in his box, saying good night to him before going to sleep. His mom even packed a bunch of snickerdoodles in his bag when he wasn't looking. Kenji ate half of them so he wouldn't starve in his sleep. He then pulled the string on his sleeping bag until nothing but his face was showing. Then he proceeded to having a very restful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 pm

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Offscreen4
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 pm

With the incident starting to die down and the boss Factor now closed, Daniel wondered about what to do next. Not knowing anyone who were in the shop, he soon decided that he should head out. Getting into his car, he drove into town and wanted to explore some of the shops. While he was out, he picked up some supplies for his room at a hotel he was staying at for a brief time and checked out some of the local Gunpla/hobby shops. Not only was he getting some materials for his gunpla, Daniel also participated in a couple of Gunpla battles to keep his skills from being rusty.

After the errans he ran, the battles he fought, he returned to his hotel and started to relax by listening to some Gundam Unicorn OST's. Soon deciding that it was time for rest, Daniel changed into his night cloths, Stood up his Delta Plus on its stand and finally, after a rought but successful day, fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 pm

The member 'Azure3' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Luciano was a little annoyed. Removing his GN-XIV from the Haro Scanner and retrieving his long coat which he used to cover up his replica ESF Army uniform, the Grayson boy left the Boss Factor. He had wanted to have a rematch with the X Divider pilot then and there but the incident that occurred in the 'real world' had made the owner of Boss Factor close the shop down. As a result everyone that had gathered from the shops back in Tokyo had wandered off by themselves or in small groups. As he didn't really know anyone here he decided to call for his father's employee to come and collect him again.

The drive back to his hotel had been a quiet one as he replayed the battle between himself and the X Divider in his head, I used WAYYYY too much energy too soon, got to be more picky with that moves I take. Of course he was more than happy about how good his defensive ability was what with his 'Shield Up' and the card he had been given by Javier. Thinking of the Freedom pilot made him sigh, was it really a good idea letting him go off with that unknown person? Still, he needed the help I guess.... After he had a brief rest at his five star hotel room and ensured that Jinx was still in an OK-condition, he always had a fear the Haro Scanner may one day damage his Gunpla, he headed back out using the same driver as before.

It wasn't long before he found himself cruising the local Gunpla/Hobby shops looking for more matches, the earlier battle at Boss Factor having made him realize how fun and enjoyable battling could be compared to the emotional draining Shamblo battle. Him and the Jinx had faced off a few opponents but as it got later he found less and less shops still open. Hence he had ended up back at his hotel suite a few hours later happy and satisfied with how his day had been. Taking his Jinx out of it's protective suitcase he placed the GN Gunpla onto the table that lay in front of his bed and where the TV sat. He got changed out of his ESF uniform and flicked the LCD TV on merely for background noise. Eventually Luciano fell into a deep sleep a smile on his face ready for the events that tomorrow would bring.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm

The member 'Albion' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am

TIME SKIP

Sapporo, Hokkaido
8:00 PM

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Untitledg

It was the night of the Winter Festival. People from all walks of life gather at the central park for a celebration. There will be live bands, pageants, anime cosplays, food, drinks and more. Best of all, Gunpla will be sold at low prices. It's going to be a great night for everyone.

At the stage, a band is performing "Zutto Kimi no Soba De" from Flame of Recca. People in the crowd are waving their glowsticks slowly, in unison. The night was cold, but the hearts of people were one.

"Zutto Kimi no Soba De"
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 am

Luciano wasn't exactly sure why he had turned up at the so-called 'Winter Festival' being held tonight. Though to be honest being in an unknown place meant he didn't really have much to do if he hadn't came to the park. Dressed in a fine designer suit, sent by his Mother much to his embarrassment, he had decided to keep back the cold by wearing the same winter long coat he had worn earlier in the day to Boss Factor.

His thoughts wandered to Javier for a mere moment wondering if the poor guy was fine after his accident. Regardless there was little Luc could do now that he'd been taken in by that weird guy. He shook his head and continued to listen to the band playing on stage noting that the song was indeed a good one even if he hadn't heard of the anime it was from. He smiled tapping his foot in beat as he awaited to see who else he might see here.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido

Yumemiru Shoujo Ni (Gundam Seed Destiny EyeCatch Full Version)

The night was young, and lively. The town square of Sapporo was alive with sights and sounds, and Mikoto was there too. She wanted to wash off that traumatizing event in her mind, that event where a guy just came in and groped her, and then he ran off into the road just to be hit by a vehicle. It all happened so fast for Mikoto that, she didn't have time to mentally digest everything. So here she was at the winter festival, dressed in a sexy Santa costume. Just to relax and make up for a stressful day.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Mikotosanta

Mikoto stayed away from the crowd, instead she listened to that beautiful song she heard from an obscure ninja anime. It was sweet to the ears, and easy on the soul. "Guys are always late... where could that clumsy boy be?" she wondered, thinking about Shinsui Kunagiri.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 am

TIME SKIP
Sapporo, Hokkaido

The Winter Festival, the place where he promised the Meister Mikoto, that they would meet. He was already here since 7:50 pm, after all it was common courtesy for someone to arrive 10 minutes early for a designated appointment especially if you're a guy. He expected a lot of people to come, but he didn't expect almost the entire city to come! It made searching for her a lot more harder. He came in using a SOLDIER wear from Final Fantasy VII. The Leather like jeans and warm boots compensated for the arm wear he didn't have. He only had pauldrons on his shoulders. (Think Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core people). He walked around the area looking left and right, but to no avail.

While walking he sighed, He sure did come early but it made no difference since it was already 8 pm and still no sign of Mikoto. He put a hand to his waist and looked up at the night sky. It had few beautiful stars even when snow fell slowly. He now regrets not asking her where to meet exactly.

Taking a few seconds to enjoy the star he walked on again, trying to find her amidst the sea of faces
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am

TIME SKIP
Sapporo, Hokkaido
8:05 PM

It didn't take long for Mikoto to find Shinsui. He spotted his face among the crowd, so she left her post and tried to follow him. He didn't seem to see her, so Mikoto squeezed herself among the crowd just to get close to get his attention. At this distance, she won't be heard even if she yelled, for the sounds and voices of the crowd drowned out hers.

At last Mikoto was in front of Shinsui. However she slipped on an empty can and she fell facing Shinsui, taking him down with her. Her breasts landed on Shinsui's face. "Ouch! Shinsui I'm so sorry!" she apologized, trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 am

He was walking aimlessly amongst the crowd of people, moving to the side in order to make place, if it ever got too tight, all was going well when he saw Mikoto rushing to him. Finally found her, He took another step towards her, when something unexpected happened. Mikoto fell on top of him, her breasts in his face. Normally people would find it very fun to have a girl's breast on their face, but this was different. Shinsui felt more of the pain coming from his back and wasn't able to breathe well from the...big adversary on his face.

"I...I'm fine..." He grunted as he tried to stand up while Mikoto was pulling herself up to."..How about you...are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 am

TIME SKIP
Sapporo, Hokkaido
8:08 PM

"Sorry!" Mikoto dusted herself off. Still she was looking as crisp as ever. She shook Kunagiri's hand vigourously, noticing some callouses. "Wow, you must be quite a gamer. You play Gunpla often or do you... play with some other 'joystick' huh?" she teased him. Mikoto took Shinsui by the hand and led him near the stage. Now a different song was being played.

(It's up to you Acru to decide what song that is)

"Thanks for coming Shinsui-san," she said as she grabbed on to his arm. "Watching concerts like this can be fun, but no I don't like loud music. I prefer slow, sentimental songs like this. Don't you agree? Well, this is so soothing, at least I can forget about that freak accident at the shop!" she rambled on. As she wrapped her arm against Shinsui's her boob was slowly pressing on to Shinsui's arm. Mikoto didn't notice that for she was bobbing her head up and down to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:37 am

While in pain, Mikoto helped him up. He took her warm, gentle hands. They were perfect, they seemed to be the hands of normal girls not some gunpla builder. His train of thought was interrupted when she teased him about a different "Joystick". She's green too eh? Possible effect of playing gunpla battle? The music then changed into a slower song, as if dedicated for lovers.

Yakusoku No Basho

"No need to thank me...I had to return you the money you gave me" Then he felt her grab onto his arm and then bob her head to the music. "I'm glad you're doing okay..."

Shinsui was going to ask Mikoto how she was, but hearing her response was enough for him to know that what happened earlier shouldn't be discussed again, after all she was happy now with the slow music. he felt her boob press onto his bare arm, His cheeks flustered up abit and just looked up at the band playing.

Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 am

Acruxis wrote:

"No need to thank me...I had to return you the money you gave me" Then he felt her grab onto his arm and then bob her head to the music. "I'm glad you're doing okay..."

"Money, huh. You always talk about that. Isn't there anything else more important to you than cash? Come on Shinsui-san, it's not everything..." she said, quickly letting go of Shinsui's arm. Her eyes remained fixed on the band playing that beautiful song for lovers. "Yakusoku no Basho... The Place Promised..." she smiled. "This is from Final Fantasy Thirteen, isn't it?" she asked the Zack-costumed guy.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Mikotosanta

Mikoto turned around to face Shinsui. Now, her face was only a mere inches away from him, like last time. "If only Teppei was like you, but he's not. I-- I think I've been set free. No longer shall I run, chasing a dream not wanting to be changed. He's... he's just a dream yes. But wanting him, is a nightmare..." she said with glittering eyes. Mikoto quickly realized she's revealed too much about herself, and blushed.

"Why am I telling you this anyway? Why am I so.. open to you..." she softly spoke.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 am

The slow song continued on for everyone, everyone was in good and warm moods, transfixed by the song and by the performer. Lovers were holding hands and or cuddled next to each other, some were taking the video of the band performing. Yes, Mikoto was right, it was good to listen to relaxing music from time to time.

Quote :
"Money, huh. You always talk about that. Isn't there anything else more important to you than cash? Come on Shinsui-san, it's not everything..."

Shinsui smiled at her remark and decided to debate with her a little.

"I should be the one saying that to you Mikoto...It isn't everything, that's why I want to return it to you. To let you know, that a simple apology was enough for me. Besides 2300 yen was far more than a price of a V-Fin--Other than that, meeting a famous meister like you was more than enough payment." He then looked at her as she let go of his arm. "Yes, It came from Final Fantasy, great song ain't it? "

And then she looked at him, their faces only inches apart, This girl was really odd. but still even though Kunagiri found it odd he was able to listen to a few of her troubles.

A Guy eh? Heh, I guess even a Meister has the problems of a normal girl... He thought to himself.

Quote :
"Why am I telling you this anyway? Why am I so.. open to you..."

Shinsui closed his eyes and spoke softly in return, she was vulnerable right now and he didn't want to do or say anything stupid that might offend her.

"Maybe because we're kindred spirits? Or maybe because...it's been a long time since you've unwinded with someone not talking about gunpla?"
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

"Perhaps... well I do like Gunpla but, sometimes it burns me out. Everyone's all after raising scores or becoming a Meister. Believe me, I was one of them. But now that I'm here, well... I lost it. I lost the feeling. What is a Gunpla Meister? Does that title make one happy? What if... even if you think you've done it, love is still..." she said, now emotionally open to Shinsui.

She walked closer... leaning her forehead on Shinsui's chest. She was swept by the moment, taken in by the sentimental song. She looked up, stared at Shinsui's eyes. "You're so honest... so clear, Shinsui-san..."
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 am

Did he hear everything right? Gunpla burning out a Meister of her caliber. Now that was something he didn't expect to hear from someone the masses admired. Even though she trailed off her last sentence, he understood what she meant to say.

Even though you're on top, It'll feel empty without love.

Sure the thought was cheesy, but that was how the human mind worked. Someway, Somehow. We need appreciation. We need love. Shinsui knew the feeling all too well, as unwanted memories flashed by his head, making his expression go be a mix that is melancholic and hurt. Though he quickly fought them off, his eyes gave the answer, after all there is a saying. "The eyes are the window to ones Soul".

She walked closer, and rested her small head on his chest as the slow song went on for them. Not knowing what to do, Shinsui hugged her lightly at first and then a normal hug to keep her warm, then she looked up to his eyes as his stared back to hers.

Quote :

"You're so honest... so clear, Shinsui-san..."

Did she find out the pain behind him? Kunagiri felt fear. He didn't want anyone to know. No one...

"That's why I'm afraid...If you see me clear, then I'm not doing my best to keep appearances up...don't I?"
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 am

Sapporo...
Winter Festival
Nighttime...

Mikoto didn't know why she was able to open up like this to Shinsui. He was just a guy he met today. She didn't even know where he came from, how old he was, or if he had a girlfriend. But, she felt warm now that Shinsui held her in her arms. Her heart was throbbing fast. In this state of bliss, Mikoto was slowly losing herself. As she pressed her head into Shinsui's chest, her santa hat fell off.

She wrapped her arms around Shinsui. "We're... too close for comfort aren't we?" she asked. She gently pushed Shinsui away, for fear that she might not be able to restrain herself, and kiss Shinsui. Why not? He was attractive, and nice. But she didn't know, if Shinsui was taken.

"This would be unfair to the woman you like, or your girlfriend if you have one. I'm sorry..." she apologized, bowing her head gently. She stepped back, eyes still looking at Shinsui's. The band on the stage played a brand new song, this time perhaps striking a chord in the hearts of these two kindred souls.

"Trust You" by Yuna Ito (Gundam 00 ED 4)
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am

Without them knowing, time had already passed by a lot. While he hugged Mikoto close to him, her hat fell off. He wanted to get it for her, but he was hugging her and didn't want to ruin her mood so he let it go. She said something about being too close--But he only kept quiet and slowly backed away as she pushed him away gently.

Quote :
"This would be unfair to the woman you like, or your girlfriend if you have one. I'm sorry..."

"I have no girlfriend nor any woman around me." he chuckled with a bit of a sense of bitterness from the last relationship he had. "No need to apologize...I should be the one telling that to you, that's unfair for the teppei guy you like." He joked a bit.

He stepped forward and held her shoulder as he said so with a small faint smile of reassurance. And then a different song was already being played without them noticing. An ending song from Gundam 00. Another show he loved in the Gundam Franchise.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:20 am

"Like I told you, Teppei is nothing more than a dream. I will never be, in his eyes, worthy. I know I'm not good enough. Maybe I deserve to be single forever..." she sighed. Mikoto looked at her watch. "Only a few hours to go. I am going to return to Akihabara..." she said.

"Thanks for your time, Mr. Kunagiri. I really enjoyed talking to you, and I'm sorry again for that broken piece of your Unicorn Gundam... I wouldn't want to waste any more of your precious time..." Picking up her Santa hat, Mikoto shook Shinsui's hand again. She walked away from Shinsui, unsure of her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 am

Her words. The way she uttered them, It felt as if he knew the feeling. heck familiar with it even. He felt maybe that she was calling out to him. But before he could utter anymore words, she shook his hand and walked away. He looked at her visage, she seemed down, sad. or maybe even hurt. She was going to return to Akihabara, and he still wasn't. He may be able to find her in Akihabara. But he didn't want to take any chances. Right now, in this small place even in the BOSS FACTOR shop, it was her who found him. He knew, that he may not be able to find her again, especially that she's a Meister.

Against his attitude, and everything he stood for, Shinsui suddenly ran after Mikoto, and when he was close enough he held her shoulder as he panted a bit since she had walked a considerable distance away from him.

"W-wait..." He then pulled back his head and cleared his throat. "You're wrong...you're more than good enough...you just need someone to see that...to tell you that."

Great what was he saying now? a bunch of unabridged ideas. But still he went on, He had to say something to this girl, She had to know. But what..?

River

"You didn't waste my time...in fact you gave me one of my best times in life...You're...damn worthy of all the best things!"

And now, with emotion urging him on, even his capacity of reasoning has been affected and since he was running out of reasons, he opted for the best way for her to understand him.

"Damn it! Just stay with me!--Forgive me for this but I feel I need to do this..." He said out loud to her. Such Audacity, He held onto her shoulders and then he moved his face forward and kissed her under the wide night sky.

Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:51 am

Fireworks erupted right at the moment when Shinsui pressed his lips against Mikoto's. She was shocked. She had never been kissed before, much more this fast. Her eyes remained perpetually open the whole time. Her body froze, as if her entire system shut down.

"Da-me..." s
he said, pushing Shinsui away. "It's not right..." Confused, she ran off, leaving Shinsui behind. She liked him, but she felt that things were happening so fast. She looked back at Shinsui, when she was at a considerable distance away from him. There were tears in her eyes. Then she went on and disappeared into the crowd, before Shinsui could catch her.

"That was my first..." she told herself as she ran sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next