Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Strike Three. Yep that's right, it was floating on the back of his mind. The fact that she doesn't play Gunpla. Not everyone who goes into gunpla shops, do battle. Some are just audiences or buyers. But still, He needed to ask her for something about her told him instinctively she did gunpla battle. It feels as if he saw her before, but he can't put a finger exactly where. And then while he was deep in thought, it was late that he noticed their faces were already close to each other and then, He felt something heavy--that made him break into cold sweat. Something. Something was definitely off about her.

For a moment, everything seemed to be a blur, as if he was pulled in by her. He saw her in a different way, along with some fear she brought with her, a presence he has never felt before. Then in an instant. It was gone.

He noticed his mouth was left a bit agape by the weird phenomena. He pulled his face away and shook his head, he can still feel the cold sweat. Just who is this woman to make someone like him fear?

"....I'm sorry..." were all the words he could matter, he couldn't think of a clear comeback. "Just take the money back then if you're buying one for your cousin...an extra unit perhaps...?"

For every word he uttered, he was pulling himself together as fast as he can, so he won't appear weak. He hated being weak.

"There must be something I can do to return the money to you." He said calmly finally regaining his lost cool and composure.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 am

Boss Factor Gunpla Shop...
Sapporo Hokkaido...

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 Ichmmnjoi

"Rival? Heh. Define rival. Rivals aren't just assigned by someone. There has to be, fate's interference. Like how stars cross and rivers run dry. Sadly, the way I see it, my precious daughter does not see a rival in you. A stepping stone perhaps..." the elder Ichimonji told Charlie. "You have... a ways to go."

Mr. Ichimonji left the two. He fixed his eyes on the screen, that match between Tallgeese III and the red SUMO. "Boss Chief... you're a true legend. Show them, what it means to grasp a dream."

Quote :
To Usam and Albion:

Please respond to the thread: https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t975-part-c-gundam-x-divider-vs-gnx-iv
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Mikoto yawned. "If you really want to give me the money back, why don't you... see me tonight? There'll be a Winter Festival, and cosplayers are highly encouraged to come. You look like you're a Final Fantasy fan, and to be fair you do look like the character you're representing. I'll be there in my, special costume as well..." the Meister invited Shinsui Kunagiri.

"So, keep the money for the meantime. If you wish to spend it, go ahead. I'm not expecting it back anyhoo..." she sexily winked, putting her hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 am

Oh what the hell is world going to? The Strong aura was gone. And now a girl was asking him out to a festival? To top it off, suddenly every person he met today seemed to be commenting about his clothes, yes he dressed that way and for them it seemed cosplay. He was yet again at a crossroad yeah sure he planned to rest, he wanted to. But as a man with pride on the line, He needed to abide by the girl's terms.

"Alright...What time do you want to meet? I'll meet you there." He answered while eyeing her intently, could the aura return or no? Or was it because of his imagination?

"Your name is...?-" He quickly cut off his question. "Where are my manners? I'm Shinsui Kunagiri...And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

BOSS FACTOR GUNPLA SHOP

Mikoto was about to tell him her name, but she was afraid of the effect it would have on the crowd. However, she didn't want to lie to this guy. So instead, she took out a small piece of paper and a pen. She scribbled down her name in the smallest size readable.

Quote :
"Mikoto Aizawa"

"Sssssh! Don't want to stir up the waters..." she motioned to Shinsui. "Okay, let's meet at 8:00 PM. After dinner, that'd be the best time. Don't forget to bring your costume!" she gleefully said, blushing in front of Shinsui. Mikoto glanced at her watch. "I have to be somewhere else by 2:00 PM..."
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:44 am

Shinsui was a tad bit confused by the way the girl was acting, Sure she was charming and cute. But are most girls like that during meeting strangers? He did not know. He saw her open her small lips when she suddenly stopped. She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something in it.

"Huh?" It was barely readable at all, Shinsui had to bend over a bit and narrow his eyes. "Miko-to...Ai-"But he was cut short by Mikoto.

Quote :
"Sssssh! Don't want to stir up the waters..."

And then it struck him, as he took a step back and eyes widening, this girl was a Gunpla Meister and the Akihabara Champion as well! Was it the reason she lied to him about not playing Gunpla? Guess she pitied him. Inspite of all the surprises that came along right now, he was thankful able to hear the time they'll meet. Or else that'll be bad on his part.

"8 pm huh...I'll be there." he said as he put a hand on his wait, and closing his eyes as he tilted his head left and right to free it from stress. "It's almost 2 pm, You should go Mikoto..."

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 am

Quote :
"Rival? Heh. Define rival. Rivals aren't just assigned by someone. There has to be, fate's interference. Like how stars cross and rivers run dry. Sadly, the way I see it, my precious daughter does not see a rival in you. A stepping stone perhaps..."
With those words from her father Charles smirked, "Well Sir I suppose we shall see about that" Charlie turned to Natsume, "I challenge you to a battle Natsume, what do you say?" Charles was pumped up feeling that Natsume's fathers words were a challenge of his honor.

"You can consider it a warm up for the team training you wanted to do later, and it will be a good chance for us to observe one another in the heat of battle!"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:44 am

"Sorry Charlie, maybe another time. We got to prepare our players for the coming events. Go and train your prospects. In the meantime, I am going to watch my trainee, Kenji Miamoto. I have high hopes for him. And I wish he beats the crap out of that Freedom Gundam's pilot. What a cocky snot..." Natsume said to Charlie. She was not fond of Javier and his arrogant antics.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 am

Charles was too pumped up to be denied a battle and so he looked around the room for what he considered to be a worthy opponent. Eventually after scanning the store he found his target, and approached him.

"I just saw your battle against the fatso. Way to beat a harsh map for the unicorn, but I'd prefer to see it in battle against my reborns. Where it can finally use its power and beam weapons to their fullest. What do you say?"

He raises up his fist Domon Kasshu style to show how enthused he was for the possibility of a good battle after his honor and pride were challenged. "To make it interesting. How about if I win you join my Hokkaido training team and if you win I give you a free Destroy mode model from my shop so you can replace that V-fin and have some back up parts."
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:40 pm

BOSS FACTOR Gunpla Shop
Hokaido, Sapporo

Javier's Gunpla Battle seat opened, exposing him to the outside world. At last, a breath of fresh air. He was hugging his Real Grade Freedom Gundam, still sitting on the simulator chair. He felt fulfilled. "Hahahaha! Finally, my revenge, complete! See how you like your own filth, Blue Destiny!" he told himself. He didn't pay attention to Kenji's congratulatory words. "THE KING OF GUNPLA! DOES IT AGAIN! NOBODY CAN DEFEAT ME! I AM THE BEST! I DEFEATED THE SHAMBALLOO! AND NOW THE BLUE DEN-SITY! HURRRRRAAAH!" he screamed proudly, announcing his sweet victory. He unzipped his Kira Yamato pilot suit, took off his helmet and alighted from the seat.

He saw a beautiful chick standing near Shinsui Kunagiri. He knows he had seen her somewhere. It was Mikoto Aizawa. Quickly he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Hey you're the Tokyo Cup runner up, that Puss Gundam pilot! How about you and me hook up tonight at the festival? I'm Javier Dela Vega and I am the King of Gunpla!" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 Ichmmnjoi

Mr. Ichimonji wanted to enjoy the games, but then this noisy, blabbermouth Javier comes out of a capsule and began proclaiming his cheap victory. Mr. Ichimonji was gonna let it pass, but Javier walked past him, and the arrogant fool took a girl into his hands. If Javier did that to Natsume, Ichimonji would rip that boy to shreds. And even though Mikoto wasn't his daughter he hated seeing rowdy fratboys like this.

"Mikoto Aizawa? The Gunpla Meister?" Mr. Ichimonji realised. He moved in and separated Javier from Mikoto. "Hey, I don't know who the hell you are, but this is my friend's shop, not a place for you to act like an idiot! Get your ass out of here before I turn you into a bloody pulp!" Mr. Ichimonji warned Javier. He rolled up his sleeves to show the foreigner that he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Boss Factor Gunpla Shop (Dec,22)...
Sapporo Hokkaido...

It has been almost a day and a couple of hours since he first read the note on the door of the HBB saying that the owners were traveling to Sapporo and also stated a call to potential Gunpla builders to attend some sort of training camp at a well known Gunpla store called, "Boss Factor". Daniel remembered that name before from a mag but has never been there before, which was one of his reasons of coming here and seeing everyone and witness for himself the long history of Boss Factor.

Wearing his winter overcoat and on his back was his case like backpack that held contained his main gunpla, "Delta Plus". Before entering the Boss Factor Shop, he stomped the snow off his shoes and then proceeded inside. What he found was activity, gunpla builders were around and even the HBB owner and Natsume were present. It was a sight to behold, but he kept an eye out for potential opponents that might try to battle him. For the time being, he just browsed around the shop....
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

BOSS FACTOR Gunpla Shop
Hokaido, Sapporo

Javier was having a great time touching Mikoto until an old man interrupted his advances. He didn't like interruptions, no. Especially when he is talking to a beautiful lady. He placed his Freedom Gundam on a nearby table, and went back to confront Mr. Ichimonji. "Hey old fart, I don't give a damn who you are. You're rude! Can't you see I'm talking to a lady? You'd better pack your geriatric ass and amble your way out of this shop before I throw you in the waste can."

Javier shoved Mr. Ichimonji aside. "You wanna fight, old fart? I am not gonna back down! Never gonna back down! I am the King of Gunpla, you hear!?" he bellowed, temporarily getting everyone in the shop to look at him. "You don't mess with Javier you stupid Japs!"
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 pm

While he was still talking to Mikoto, when a guy approached him sporting a king of hearts tattoo on his hand, and talked to him.

Quote :
"I just saw your battle against the fatso. Way to beat a harsh map for the unicorn, but I'd prefer to see it in battle against my reborns. Where it can finally use its power and beam weapons to their fullest. What do you say?"

"Excuse me, Mikoto." He said to her with a hand half-raised before turning his head to face the man who had talked to him.

Quote :
"To make it interesting. How about if I win you join my Hokkaido training team and if you win I give you a free Destroy mode model from my shop so you can replace that V-fin and have some back up parts."

He pondered about this matter, He wasn't actually part of any teams yet. He was about to say yes, when the Freedom Player he had seen in the past week, went to Mikoto and pulled her to him. And then trouble brewed.

An old man, was gonna fight the young man, It could be messy. But seeing as he can't just stand around there and do nothing, He put a hand in front of the Old man, as if to stay him.

"I'll take care of this sir..." he talked to the man gently, he then faced Javier walking closer he took Mikoto's hand gently and pulled her gently towards him while he was distracted by Mr. Ichimonji,, and caught her with his other arm and then looked to Javier.

"Apparently She and I, have already an appointment." He then sighed and challenged Javier. "I'll fight you for dishonoring this elder behind me. But our appointment can't be at Stake, after all. A girl is no plaything, I can't just decide what happens to her with a gunpla battle."

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:11 pm

EVENT BATTLE:

Javier vs Mr. Ichimonji. We'll all both have 50 HP and EN each. We'll also have this attack.

Quote :
Fight
-Power: 10
-EN: 10
-Type: Normal Melee

Now let's see who goes first. I am red, Stinger is blue.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:11 pm

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 Harored
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Mr. Ichimonji didn't like how this youngster was acting. "I oughta teach you some manners you fool!" He threw a punch aimed at Javier's face.

Quote :
Fight

EN: 40/50
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm

'Normal Melee' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 Melee
Result :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 pm

He got out of the Machine and changed back into his old clothes. He wasn't sad or upset about his loss, but knew he still had room for improvement. He walked out of the changing room with a smile on his face, having fought a satifying battle. He wanted to thank Javier for the good match up, but saw he was up to his old antics. He was trying to put the moves on a girl at the counter, but that was Javier for you. ("*sigh*, he'll never change.") Kenji then took a seat to watch the remaining battles, waiting for anyone else that was interested in a battle. Suddenely, Natsume's father, Mr. Ichimonji showed up and broke the two apart. He gave him an ear full threatened to beat up if he didn't leave. ("Boy, he's really done it now.") Javier didn't like being yelled at, so he threatened Mr. Ichimonji in retort. ("Okay, now he's taking this a little too far.") Then someone pulled the girl towards himself and told the old man to let him handle it. The man challenged Javier to a Gunpla Battle. But Mr. Ichimonji was steamed and wanted to fight Javier. (Oh boy, this won't end well.) The old man threw the first punch, hitting Javier's face. Then Javier Headbutted Mr. Ichimoji pretty hard. He sat in his seat, watching the fight go down while holding on to Blue tightly.

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Quote :
Javier's HP: 40/50

Javier was hit square in the nose. He felt something warm trickling down his mouth. He wiped it off with his hand, only to find out it was blood. "Fucking old man! So you want to do this the good old way huh?" he said, spitting in Mr. Ichimonji's face. He stepped forward and cocked his head back, aiming to headbutt the elder's teeth off.

"FUCK YOU OLD MAN!" he said as he sprang forward, using his head as a weapon, aimed at Mr. Ichimonji's mouth.

Quote :
Fight (Headbutt)

EN: 40/50
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 pm

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Quote :
Mr.ICHIMONJI
>Receives 10 Damage
HP: 40/50
"You're not so bad after all! Phhfft!" said Mr. Ichimonji, spitting a tooth out. He motioned everyone to stay out of it. "Go home boy, your mother's probably looking for you!" he said, as he bobbed and weaved like a boxer. He closed in on the young gai-jin and looked to land an elbow attack on Javier's solar plexus.

Quote :
Fight

EN: 30/50
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 pm

'Normal Melee' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Quote :
Javier's HP: 30/50

"Old turd! Bweagh!" Javier staggered due to Ichimonji's elbow attack. He dropped to his knees of the floor, taking in all of that pain. For a moment, he couldn't breathe, as if his diaphraghm was crushed. Slowly he rose up and grabbed a chair. "Good try but can you handle a wooden chair, you senile piece of shit!?" Angrily he swung the chair at Mr. Ichimonji's chest.

Quote :
Fight (Wooden Chair)

EN: 30/50
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
Result :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next