Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Sapporo,Hokkaido, Japan
December 22nd
10:47am

Charles had finally made it into Sapporo after taking the scenic route and enjoying a bit of breakfast along the way. While he was taking in the sights he decided he doesn't leave the shop enough and it was about time he had a vacation, and so he gave Toshi a call and asked him to work the next couple of days for him.

That business having been taken care of Charles pulled into a hotel close to his destination and checked in to take a quick nap

(i know i made a time jump but everyone is in their own time right now. Like edgar is in mid-day. So I am just posting my order of events til it meets with everyones. And as for the car computer. These things are uncommon, but not rare. whether they be desktop powerful or just glorified tablets.)
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 am

Sapporo,Hokkaido, Japan
December 22nd

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 6182-4

"Man this is bull shit!" Javier grumbled, pissed off because Natsume left the shop with a note telling everyone to go to Hokkaido. Javier was so bored he started dropping coins on the mountains. Why and how was he able to do that, you ask? He was in the De La Vega private helicopter, now flying on top of Hokkaido's muntainous regions. "Hey, do you know where Sapporo is, really?" Javier asked his chopper pilot. Shrugging his shoulders, the pilot shook his head -- negatively.

"What? You stupid ape!" Javier cussed his pilot. "I've been seeing this side of the mountain for an hour now, 12 FUCKING TIMES! We're lost aren't we?" Javier angrily demanded an answer from the pilot. Luckily Javier saw a blue car traveling down the road. There was only one inference in his mind, that this car was headed for Sapporo. He quickly instructed the pilot to follow that car's trail.

"Quick follow that before we lose it! I should've hired a better pilot!" Javier hissed. The chopper pilot instantly banked around and followed the car, which was most likely the one Natsume and her dad were in.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 am

Sapporo proper, in Hokkaido...
11:27 am...

Apart from that weird helicopter trailing them for almost an hour, the Ichimonjis arrived Sapporo with no incident. The icy mountains gave way to houses and buildings, and soon the father and daughter duo were crusing along the roads of the idyllic city. Mr. Ichimonji put his glasses on.

"Can you read the signs, Natsu? If I remember correctly, Boss Chief's shop is near the Sapporo TV Tower. We can't miss it," he asked.

"I'm too sleepy Popsie! Why don't you go read the signs yourself," Natsu complained. She moved to the back seat and laid there, sleeping like a cat.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:14 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido
Outside the Onsen bath...

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 Amagami001

Quote :

Depapepe - Snow Dance

Fully dressed in a black sweater, and a long scarf, Mikoto stepped outside the onsen. The air was cold, especially now that it was approaching Christmas. She took a good whiff and enjoyed the fresh air. "Risa hurry up! It's almost lunch time!" she called her new friend.

"I wish Teppei were here. He would probably enjoy the scenery," she kept to herself. Even if Teppei Hoshi treated her like a piece of trash in the Tokyo Cup, she still admired him. However, her feelings for him are slowly dwindling. It's hard to reach into a cold guy's heart like that.

"Risa please! Double time! We have to get there before the people line up for lunch!" she once again called her. Mikoto picked up her heavy bags and tapped her feet impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Quote :
TIMESKIP
All posts after this must happen on or after 1:00 PM, Dec 22nd in the RPG time

"BOSS FACTOR" Gunpla Shop in Sapporo, Hokkaido
1:05 pm...

Finally, the Ichimonjis got to their destination. They stopped for lunch at a fast food store, before continuing their journey to the Boss Factor Gunpla shop. Once they set foot into Boss Chief's store Natsume's breath was taken away. The shop was immense. The ancient Japanese theme certainly added to the pleasant atmosphere. Natsume placed her things at the baggage counter.

"Oh my goodness! Just look at the size of this place Popsie!" Natsume said, tapping her father's back. Mr Ichimonji couldn't believe his eyes as well. Boss Chief had overtaken him. But the man was nowhere to be found. "I'll go look for Boss Chief. There are several familiar faces here, one's I've seen at our shop last wee. Go talk to them..." said Natsume's dad. He went to the backyard where he and Boss Chief used to play together as kids.

Indeed Natsume saw the same guys who played at Hana Ban Ban the week prior. But she paid no heed. She saw a table where other Gunpla enthusiasts were working on their model kits. She sat with them, took out her Kshatriya and introduced herself to the local Hokkaido modelers. "Hi I'm Natsume! Let's talk about Gunpla Battling! Do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:19 pm

December 22, 1:05 PM

Sapporo, THE BOSS FACTOR

While he waited at the counter, someone else came inside. It was Natsume, Hana Ban-Ban Cafe owner's daughter. She sat down at one of the tables nearby and talked with some Gunpla Builders there. He heard her speak and looked at her immediately. He was filled with joy to see her there, walking over to the table. "Miss Natsume-san, you're actually here! For a while I thought I had the wrong place, but now you're here! Thanks for inviting everyone here, I'm really excited for the training you have planned for us! So, what'll we be doing today?" He asked enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:27 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
December 22
12:55pm

Charles yawned as he awoke from his nap feeling fully refreshed, which he needed after a long day of driving. He got dressed and went outside to the parking lot where he checked his phone's navigation which showed him 0.1 miles away from Boss Factor. "Guess I will jog there. I could use the exercise" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 am

Depapepe-Spur ~Winter Version~

Sapporo, Hokkaido
4-Star Hotel Four Seasons
1:00pm...

A warm cozy room, that has carried the light yet wonderful scent of Sakura petals when in bloom, even though it was winter right now. Stepping inside the room, being in it was already enough to knock Kunagiri off off his feet. But as reality states nothing much can beat a 5 star hotel; but he was happy with this, thinking about it from all the other back-drop hotels that existed in Sapporo, the ticket he won had a 4-Star Hotel ready for him. He pulled the comforter up to his nose, it was warm and it complemented the cold season; more to say Balance it--making the feeling of sleeping on the comfy bed even more rewarding after a long travel from Tokyo.

The Long Travel...Ahh yes, how did he even get here?

Flashback...

(P.S. This flashback is to make up for posts lost, when I lost muse. So here it is now explaining how he got to the hotel, and the things he did, etc. Hope you can bear with me~)

On the train towards Sapporo
10:30 am Mid-day

Dim lights from inside the train, was the only light available after entering a short winding tunnel, most probably beneath the mountain. Since the japanese people didn't want to erode their mountains and other natural beauties in return for progress, A thing that some nations around the world admire. The travel was rather uneventful, he was alone on his seat and the seat beside him was occupied by his luggage. Uneventful it may be, Shinsui was grateful for the silence and solitude he has in the journey. He wasn't unlucky enough to get seated beside some random person who babbles on, or a family with a kid that's either noisy or just crying (which is still being noisy either way.). He tilted his head side to side, slowly even though comfortably resting on the comfy chair the train has, the long journey has made his neck ache a bit, from being stiff. Soon, the lights went out as light from outside the tunnel filled the interior of the train, and the Snow white scenery were once again revealed through the windows.

It wasn't long until an announcement echoed around the train's P.A. system.

"Sapporo stop, We will now be arriving in Sapporo shortly, please double-check your belongings, Thank you for traveling with us."

"About time..." Shinsui muttered to himself as he held the left side of his neck massaging it and then for the last remaining time in his travel look once again to the window. "Sapporo huh...I wonder how my vacation will be"

Outside the window, he saw someone, or rather some man not older than him run out an Onsen with his clothes but still visibly wet. You gotta admire that man's guts, running in the cold like that, and still wet to top it off. Shinsui shook his head and chuckled. The train was slowly slowing down, and from the corner of Kunagiri's window, the train stop wasn't far now. Only a few meters more maybe?

He once again looked over Sapporo and saw the TV tower in the center of the city. An attractive looking Sushi shop was just around the corner too. The train came to a full halt, and the once silent aisles were now bustling with people going down their station, Shinsui waited for the flow of the crowd to ease up, before standing up himself and taking his precious luggage with him.

Cold winds seem to blast immediately seemingly caressing his face in greeting as he stepped down the portable stairs, Looking around as he walked aimlessly with no goal in mind but to explore, He just had to explore for he may not be able to do so later on. Stopping by a croquette shop he found on one of the streets, he bought some and snacked on it as he explored the interesting shops Sapporo has to offer, time flew without him knowing, the next thing he knew when he looked at his wristwatch it was already 11:20 am. Time had flown past him once again.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 SquallGB

(Credits to Bozz[Kisuinu] for the edited picture. Thanks a lot man)

Kunagiri needed to find his hotel now but then he heard a small distinct sound--a whimper from his side, he turned to it's direction whilst fixing his bag he saw a stray dog look up to him as he ate the croquette, feeling sad for the dog he gave it the two remaining croquette's he had and went on his way towards the hotel which was only a short walk away from where he had frolicked to.

So, he went his way to the hotel and without even talking to the people there, took his keys that were on the desk labeled for him. And went on his own way towards his room and then took a little nap on the King sized bed on his room--shutting out the world with his slumber.

Last edited by Acruxis on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the coding wrong. FFF-Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:13 am

Hokkaido Hotel, December 22nd
1:10 P.M.

After telling the staff of the hotel his complaint about the Master Asia look-a-like, Jeremy went back to his room to calm down, throwing himself face-down on the mattress. It wasn't long before he found himself drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 am

Uryuu wrote:
December 22, 1:05 PM

Sapporo, THE BOSS FACTOR

While he waited at the counter, someone else came inside. It was Natsume, Hana Ban-Ban Cafe owner's daughter. She sat down at one of the tables nearby and talked with some Gunpla Builders there. He heard her speak and looked at her immediately. He was filled with joy to see her there, walking over to the table. "Miss Natsume-san, you're actually here! For a while I thought I had the wrong place, but now you're here! Thanks for inviting everyone here, I'm really excited for the training you have planned for us! So, what'll we be doing today?" He asked enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," Natsume replied to this eager-eyed boy. She set her Kshatriya aside, and stood up and looked Kenji in the eye. "I didn't think anyone will respond to our little challenge. Are you from Akihabara? Because, this is the venue where I'll get to decide who joins the Hana Ban Ban team! I need four members, two starters and two benchwarmers. Sort of a, Team A and Team B of the Cafe..." the young shopkeeper explained.

Sitting down once more, Natsume offered a chair for Kenji to sit on. "If you're that eager, you must display your skills before me!"
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:57 am

1:15 pm...

Moments later, Boss Chief himself entered the Gunpla store from the back door. He was happy to see that a lot of customers have come in. He grabbed a stool and sat down. Sharp hawk-like eyes scanned the room, watching for signs of trouble. There was none. Relieved, Boss Chief poured some Japanese rice wine (sake) into his cup. "Mmmmm--aaah! Nothing like sweet sake after lunch to make my day all bubbly!" Boss Chief said after gulping down the shot. "Sake in the morning, at noon and at night. I love it! Love this hot stuff especially in the winter seasons. Bah ha ha ha!"

The small, 7 year-old boy that was left at the counter was Boss Chief's little son, Rikimaru. He ran to his father, carrying a Gundam manga titled "Rise of the Aesir Wolves". Riki held up the comic book to Boss Chief's face. He climbed up the stool and declared, " I wanna be a great pilot like Sylvan Fenrir Cruz and Alan Baskerville Peters!". Riki went on to play with his Gelgoog Marine model kits, bashing them against his GM Quels. "Kids, they have a lot of dreams..." said Boss Chief. Tears welled up in his eyes as he watched his son. He raised his fist in the air and ROARED.

"TO UPHOLD THE POWER OF YOUTH, FRIENDSHIP, AND DREAMS! I BOSS CHIEF, WILL GUIDE THE FUTURE GENERATION OF GUNPLA BUILDERS! OSU!" After that Boss Chief burped like a large bullfrog.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 am

Quote :

Music: "Restart" from Gundam 00

1:16 pm.

Jin Muraki sat casually on a table, observing the other Gunpla Builders who were unwittingly participants in his plan. He pretended to assemble a model kit, a mere Zaku I. But in reality, he was waiting to set his plans in motion. Hokkaido, far far away from Bandai's main hobby center. He hoped to create an incident which will serve as a catalyst for his next step.

"That girl..." said Jin, referring to Natsume. He transferred beside her and touched her hair. "Hi, my name is Jin. I'd like to play a friendly match with you, young lady..." Jin said, completely altering his voice to sound nice. He gazed deep into Natsume's eyes, trying to hypnotize her with his scent and his godly, handsome looks. At the same time he looked at Kenji rather maliciously.

Quote :

In Jin's mind...
"A fresh young boy..."

Jin's thoughts were so twisted that they went beyond any moral standards set by man. He liked Natsume, but his interest in Kenji was also great. Perhaps this was his chance to recruit his personal "Muraki Meisters" and use them to topple Bandai once and for all. "Hi there..." Jin extended his hand to Kenji.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 Oriyaokami6gr8bv5sa
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 am

While Kenji was talking to Natsume, a man came over to the table as well. The man touched her hair, which creeped him out quite a bit.
Quote :
"Hi, my name is Jin. I'd like to play a friendly match with you, young lady..."
("What's with this guy? Who is he? I can't stop thinking that this guy is up to no good, but I don't know where this feeling is coming from!") Kenji felt a dark and suffocating presence, making him afraid on an almost instinctive level. Then the man turned his attention towards Kenji, making him jump a bit. The man extended his hand towards him.
Quote :
"Hi there..."
He started breathing heavily, being hesitant to shake his hand. But he shook his hand in the end. "H...Hello, I'm Kenji, Kenji Miamoto. So you're names Jin then? It's nice to meet you." He bowed respectively to the man. ("Well, he seems nice enough.")
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:33 am

Quote :

Music: "Restart" from Gundam 00

Jin Muraki shook Kenji's hand, but not without caressing it gently. Jin's hand felt like a woman's; it was smooth and perfect. Jin's flawless skin glistened under the lights of the shop. He smiled at Kenji rather seductively. "How about you, would you like to play a game with me, Mr. Miamoto?" he asked with a hint of flirting in his effeminate voice. "By the way, my name is Jin Muraki. But you can call me Jin, for there is no need for us to be very formal. In fact, before everything, I have an invitation for you. You see I am a Bandai Agent, and my job is to look for *Special Meisters* to be trained. I have the license to provide Meister Level mobile suits, and the right to promote a few peple to Meister Level..." he offered. Jin brought out his calling card and laid it on Kenji's hand.

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:02 am

Natsume felt something weird with this man. A cold shiver ran down her spine when her hair was touched by Jin. He was inhumanly beautiful, and not even Natsume could compare to Jin in terms of beauty. She felt somewhat insecure, but when Jin presented himself as a kind and friendly person, Natsume's tension went down. Politely she also introduced herself to Jin.

"The name's Natsume, Natsume Ichimonji. My father owns a Gunpla store in Akihabara, the Hana Ban Ban Cafe. It's good to meet you, Mister, uhm, Mister Muraki..." she said, trying to hide her apprehension. But she couldn't hold it much longer. She moved the Kshatriya's box to Kenji's side of the table. "Miamoto-san, please watch over this model kit for me. I have to, uhm, go to the restroom," she kindly asked Kenji.

"BOSS FACTOR" Ladies' washroom

Natsume looked at therself in the mirror.She was blushing and sweating at the same time. There was certainly something unsettling with that strange man, although she could not exactly put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 am

As he shook hands with the man, he caressed Kenji's hand, which felt very uncomfortable. He pulled his hand away, feeling very creeped out. Then the man offered to fight him in a Gunpla Battle, as far as he could tell.
Quote :
"How about you, would you like to play a game with me, Mr. Miamoto?"
"Uuuuuuuugh~ sure, that'd be great." Then the man gave him his name.
Quote :
"By the way, my name is Jin Muraki. But you can call me Jin, for there is no need for us to be very formal. In fact, before everything, I have an invitation for you. You see I am a Bandai Agent, and my job is to look for *Special Meisters* to be trained. I have the license to provide Meister Level mobile suits, and the right to promote a few peple to Meister Level..."
Kenji looked at the card that had been placed in his hand. He was surprised to find a Bandai employee all the way out here. He thought about Jin's offer for a few moments and made up his mind. "Sorry uuuuuugh~ Jin, but I'll have to pass on your offer. I plan on fighting my way to the top, through teamwork and determination! But thank you though, that was very kind of you." He bowed once again "So you wanted to fight in a Gunpla Battle? If so, then I'll accept." Just then, Natsume asked Kenji to watch over her Kshatriya model for her.
Quote :
"Miamoto-san, please watch over this model kit for me. I have to, uhm, go to the restroom,"
He said yes of course. "Umm, sure. I'll watch it for you." Then she ran off to the restroom.
(Hmmm, I hope Miss Natsume-san is okay. She looked a little worried about something.")

Last edited by Uryuu on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido Outdoors

After Kisu had finished his third bowl of Rice he paid up his tab leaving a hearty Tip for the shop. As he had left the shop he had seen some Snow Hares running around out in a clearing and he could not resist the urge. He sprang out onto the snow covered field at an astonishing gait and he easily loped after the hares playfully chasing them around the field. After several minutes of chasing the adorable hares he pulled a bit of animal feed out of his pocket and sprinkled it on the snow before collapsing into the snow himself lying comfortably there in the snow watching his breath rise into the air. As he was lying there he felt something nudging his side, one of the hares was trying to get at the feed in his pocket. With a laugh he pulled out a bit more and to Kisu's delight the hare began to eat from his hand. He gently patted the hare and soon it ran off to rejoin the other hares in the area.

Kisu sat there for several more minutes until he realized he was starting to get cold so he decided he would head to this training event. So as he stood he brushed the snow of himself before bidding the hares goodbye. He found the shop easy enough having passed by the shop earlier during his walk around the city. He entered the warm shop and began looking around the large shop. as he did this he noticed one of his partners from the shamblo fight. The blue destiny's pilot. He was talking with another man a man that made the hairs on Kisu's neck rise. This was not a person to mess with. Shaking off the odd feeling ha had gotten he approached Kenji. "Yo looks like another person who came to train for the battle assault. I spent the morning looking around and I must say I love this Village. Once I get my Vets license I may move here myself" Kisu said as his eyes continued scanning the shop.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am

Boss Factor Gunpla shop...

Boss Chief got a little annoyed that nobody cheered with him. He put his bottle of sake aside, and went to the Gunpla machine # 01. He placed his red SUMO mobile suit inside. He swiped his card. The simulator closed off, sealing the Chief inside. An infrared scanner checked Boss Chief's eyes.

Quote :
USER: BOSS CHIEF
Record: 0-0
Gunpla: MRC-F20 SUMO
Level: Gunpla Builder Lv. 01

The computer then showed him another prompt. Boss Chief grumbled. "Hmmmm will there be someone finally worth it this time..." he said, hoping to get his first recorded match in the archives of Gunpla history. He had crushed dozens of foes, but those were all unrecorded.

Quote :

Shop Owner's privilege:
SELECT MATCH TYPE:
>Official (Records will be updated)
>Free Play (Wins and Losses will not be counted)

He could not decide. Waiting for an opponent Boss Chief took a cigar and smoked it inside his enclosed simulator. ''Hope this don't deplete my clean O2 supply..." Boss Chief said to himself.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

As Kisu Scanned the room he saw that some one had made an open challenge. Nodding to the large Man He quickly Got into another pod and opened the Comm "Sir I heard your challenge when i first entered the shop and I will accept the challenge." Kisu said this as he placed his Tallgeese III with its new custom colors into the Haro unit. With the cockpit ready he waited to start the battle.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido
4-Star Hotel Four Seasons
1:05pm...

Grumbling he opened his eyes, something was gnawing at him and was preventing him from drifting off to sleep again. He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting itself to the faint light that came from the small opening of the curtain's in the window. Kunagiri then slowly sat up and ruffled his hair in both habit and annoyance. slowly fixing his gaze around the room, he looked to the clock on the side-table on his bed and saw that it was already 1 in the afternoon.

Oh Damn. There was a supposed Gunpla training camp for Hana Ban Ban players. Realizing that he might be late or left behind, Kunagiri quickly bolted from his bed and quickly removed his clothes to take a cold shower (even though it was already cold). Taking a quick yet through bath, Kunagiri quickly dried himself up while wiping himself clean with a towel. Making sure he was dry enough before dressing up with his casual clothes and adding a bit of mild cologne.

Walking to the edge of his bed, He picked up his RX-78 Shield backpack and left his hotel room to go to where the training will be held. He looked at his cellphone as he walked; to take a quick glimpse at the note he made that contained the name of the Gunpla Shop. The "Boss Factor".

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:35 am

Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Boss Factor Gunpla Store
December 22nd
1:10pm

Charles finally made it to what appeared to be an ancient japan and samurai themed gunpla shop. He admired the shop from the outside then stepped in. He immediately caught sight of some familiar faces from the tournament they had in Tokyo recently and of course seeing Kisu Inu. He then saw what looked like the owner of Hana-ban's daughter running off somewhere, and that could mean that her father was here. Charles decided to sit over by Natsume's old table and looked around for her or her father.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Boss Factor Gunpla Store
December 22nd

"Charlie... Nightingale?" Natsume asked. She sat beside Charlie, trying to ignore Jin to the best she can. "What brings you here? Don't tell me, you're also here for the training camp?"
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Kenji sat next to Jin, as uncomfortable as it was, watching over Natsume's Kshatriya. Then another man sat at the same table as himself. He looked like he was looking for someone. (Hmmmmm~ I've never seen him before. Maybe he's looking for Miss Natsume-san, but I could be wrong.") Natsume then returned from the restroom and saw the man sitting at the table.
Quote :
"Charlie... Nightingale?"
("So she knows this guy?") He wondered to himself. Natsume then sat next to Charlie and engaged him in conversation.
Quote :
"What brings you here? Don't tell me, you're also here for the training camp?"
Kenji decided that he should just stay out it for the time being. He handed Natsume's Kshatriya back to her. "Here's your model Miss Natsume. I've been watching it the whole time."
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Boss Factor Gunpla Shop…
That noon…

MISSION KAISHI

After more than an hour of navigating the streets, Javier at last, reached the Boss Factor Gunpla shop. He kicked the door open, walked like an arrogant cowboy into the shop and eyed everyone. He gave out mean stares to those people whose gaze met with his. Then he saw someone that looked very, very familiar. It was the owner of the Blue Destiny Gundam model kit. Javier felt burning rage inside him. He hastily approached Kenji, and with great force, Javier slammed his palms onto the table, startling the other guys working on their Gunpla.

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 Javierg

@ Kenji (Uryuu)
”You son of a bitch! You… you are trying to steal Risa away from me! Not only that, you also cheated in our last match! There’s no way now that you can escape me! I defeated the Shambaloo! So there’s no way in hell that your Gundam is stronger than mine!” Javier snarled like a lion. He waved the Real Grade Freedom Gundam in Kenji’s face.

“C’mon I challenge you kid! This will be the crowning moment of awesome! Javier De La Vega, King of Gunpla!”

Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 pm

"Hmmmh... I see. The two of you are quite fond of each other. Oh well, we'll see about that," Jin said with a mischievous grin on his face. He placed his Zaku I inside its box and just, looked at Kenji and this fiery newcomer.

Quote :
Inside Jin's mind...
"This other guy looks very interesting too. ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. Prototype Assault Mobile Suit... developed from YFX-600R GuAIZ Experimental Firearms Type. But it is not the mobile suit, rather, it's the owner that I can use for my little experiment..."

"I love watching friends squabble and argue who's best. Well, Miamoto-kun, you can try your luck against the Freedom Gundam. Based on your eyes, you look like a very skilled player. Any limitations imposed by the Blue Destiny Unit Three, I am sure your skills as a Gunpla Builder can surpass. You are quite a strong person, I know..." said Jin, goading the clueless young Kenji into fighting Javier.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next