Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"

Go down 
+19
Albion
Wesley97
Vaunt
Mr. Dice
vangran
Acruxis
bOZZ
BOSS CHIEF
Rap Goblin
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
STINGER
Hayase
korrag4
AngelfromAbove
serpentarius
RX-178
Astray_Master_Edgar
Usam1981
Azure3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:28 am

Dust had the nerve to try and turn the conversation around on James. He became very annoyed with the cocky Ensign. "Now listen here! I don't have a personal grudge against anyone on this ship, not even Captain Magnusson. I hold it against any insubordinates I meet so I can straighten them out. And I've seen my share of battles as well and I've also learned that you shouldn't have a cocky attitude either. I excpect you and everyone else to show your superior officers the respect they deserve. Now get it together Ensign, we have a war to win!" James switched his comm off for the time being. He was just going to ignore Dust's remark about his age. He didn't blame him for thinking that with his face. Back in the Titans, he got the namesake "Babyface" Jimmy from his team. He thought it would be better off if everyone thought he was a younger middle-aged man instead of one in his early 30s. But he was unsure if that'd earn him respect or have him looked down upon by everyone else. He shook his head and straightened his posture, trying not to think about unnecessary things for the upcoming battle.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 am

Taken by surprise, Javier panicked inside his machine.The Galluss-J sidestepped a bit, evading one of the torpedoes safely. However, before he could take another step, a second torpedo came and hit the head of his mobile suit. The powerful explosion destroyed the Galluss J's head and the sheer force of the blast knocked the mobile suit over, causing Javier to go down in a cloud of bubbles.

"Sir Rap, Sir Rap! I'm hit! Took serious damage Sir! Need assistance!"
he frantically called out to his superior for help.

Quote :
HP: 5100/10860
Took 2300 Damage

Defend: already consumed last time

Zeon Phase
Galluss-J / Javier Sebastiano

"Errrrrraaaaaaaagh!" Javier let out a scream of anger. He pushed forward, making the Galluss J stand up and face the enemies once more. Javier pressed the trigger which activated the pair of missiles on the left breast of his mobile suit. "I've had enough of losing now and I'll prove that I AM NOT A LOSER!" he cried with a firm voice.

Quote :
Twin Missile Pods
--Power: 2100 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 20
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Missile

Target: Aqua GM (B) @ K-8

HP: 5100/ 10860
EN: 80 / 100

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 am

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Missile' :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 Missile
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_MISS Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am

Quote :
Aqua GM (B)
Received 2100 damage points...
HP: 6740 / 8840

Huck's sensors detected enemy missiles on their way towards him. Believing in the underwater mobility of the Aqua GM, Huck took a chance and sprang out of the way by thrusting upwards. While one missile missed him by a long shot, the second one nailed the Aqua GM's shoulder armor. The missile failed to explode on impact, but it was lodged in the metal hinges on Huck's suit.

Before the entire arm could explode, Huck ripped out the damaged shoulder armor and threw it away. In the distance, it erupted into a small ball of fire, which was quickly put out by the water...
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 am

ZEON PHASE
Rap Goblin's Turn...

BGM: "MS Within a Flash"
Z Gundam New Translation OST

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 HAKHAKHAK

Rap was smoking pissed inside his Z'Gok. The Z'Gok turned its waist around and faced the badly damaged Galluss-J. The Z'Gok's two claws crossed each other leaving the middle one sticking up. "FAKKING SHIT JAVIER, I KNEW IT YOU JUST CAME HERE TO DIE YOU CUNTING LITTLE GIRL!" Rap berated his junior officer for being such a lousy pilot. "I don't care if you die, don't ask me for help when you got yourself in a fakking stupid situation! Don't waste that mobile suit, you fakking ass-wipe!"

Quote :
Rap moves to K-9 in front of Javier and facing Aqua GM B directly

The Z'gok dashed in front of the battered mobile suit and stood in front of the Aqua GM duo. The fierce aquatic suit's claws opened and closed demonstrating their sharpness. Rap sprang the arm back, then rammed it forward aimed at the head of Huck's Aqua GM. "FAKKING LET US THROUGH THIS STINKING PUSSY TRENCH YOU FEDERATION TAMPONS!!!" Rap screeched.

Quote :

Iron Claw (Target: Aqua GM B)
--Power: 4000
--EN: 16
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Normal Melee

HP: 9900 / 9900
EN: 68 / 84

Quote :
Rap's Turn Ended...
Zeon Phase Ended...
Bring it on Feddies!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 am

The member 'Rap' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 Melee
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 am

Aqua GM (B)
Defend: 0/1
Received 4000 damage points...
HP: 2740 / 8840

Suddenly, Huck came face to face with the other mobile suit, the Z'Gok. Fear washed over Huck as he tried to shield himself with his arm from the Z'Gok's claws. The claws tore up Huck's GM's arm and left a deep gash on the chest, just above the cockpit.

"Shit, Jim take this bastard down for me!!!" said Huck as he pulled away. He readied one beam pick and charged straight at Rap, aiming the beam pick into the Z'Gok's monoeye.

"Dammit Huck, aim directly for the cockpit!!!" Jim called out, hoping to correct his subordinate's tactic.

EARTH FEDERATION PHASE
AQUA GM (B) "Huck"

Quote :
Beam Pick
--Power: 3500 (not halved underwater)
--EN: 10
--Type: Beam Melee

Target: Rap at
K-9

Aqua GM (B)
HP: 2740 / 8840
EN left: 48/ 82

Quote :
Location Review:
Aqua GM B (Huck): K-8
Aqua GM A (Jim): K-7
Galluss-J (Javier): K-13
Z'Gok(Rap): K-9
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 am

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 BeamMelee
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 am

The hairs on Rap's back stood on end. While he was no Newtype, his battle intuition was sharp. He knew that at this range, any mobile suit would resort to melee. Using his experience as a guide, the Z'gok swung its arm, and met the Aqua GM's arm, deflecting the blow and pushing the other suit back with the sheer power of its hydraulic-packed limb.

Rap was also smart to strafe back a bit... but at the same time, kept his aim at the Aqua GM's. The Z'gok's monoeye swiveled to the side, looking at the Galluss-J.

"Oh boy Javier, you just fakking stay and watch this, and learn what it means to fight as a true fakking pilot. When we're done with this, you better, hide, cause I'll grab you by your dick and beat you senseless for getting that Galluss trashed!"

The Z'gok's eye swiveled forward again and kept a close watch on the enemy suits, assessing their tactics. Rap was reading every movement that the GM's made, from the angle of their legs, to the posture of their arms. He was ready to counter all of their attacks and strike them down with his own. In a way only he, the "Rabid Wolverine of Zeon" can.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 am

korrag4 wrote:

"We're going to be launching a raid on them once we arrive. If you think your up to it, you can head out with us."[/b]

Angela rose from the bed and straightened out her crumpled uniform. "Of course I can, what do you think I am, a baby? I may be young, but I've had my fair share of simulator experiences. And if you really wanna know, I never got a score below 89 percent!" she quickly asserted herself. She tried making a few steps, but with the ship moving, she found it a bit difficult to stand up straight.

"This is a Ra Cailum-type ship right? Wow, I never thought I'd be in one! I have only seen this in books! Tell me, why are we the people selected for this mission? What is it about? Who are we fighting? Is it the remnants? Or is this just a simulation?"
she asked. Angela pinched her own cheek.

"Hey this isn't a dream right?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 am

Quote :
"Of course I can, what do you think I am, a baby? I may be young, but I've had my fair share of simulator experiences. And if you really wanna know, I never got a score below 89 percent!"

Well that's excellent to hear! I'm sure you'll be that much less likely to black out once you've taken a life!

Quote :
She tried making a few steps, but with the ship moving, she found it a bit difficult to stand up straight.

raising his hands cautiously to catch her in case she fell, he warned.
Woah there sleepin' beauty, your probably not entirely awake yet. Take it easy, it's probably harder to walk since we're no longer stationary.

Quote :
"This is a Ra Cailum-type ship right? Wow, I never thought I'd be in one! I have only seen this in books! Tell me, why are we the people selected for this mission? What is it about? Who are we fighting? Is it the remnants? Or is this just a simulation?" she asked. Angela pinched her own cheek.

"Hey this isn't a dream right?" she asked again.

chuckling to himself, he began to reassure her.
I can't exactly answer all those questions, but no, this is definitely not a simulation and I'm pretty positive I'm not a figment of your subconscious. However, we are about to fight a collection of remnants. I'm not currently aware of how well armed they are, if we're lucky, there wont even be any mobile suits.

Taking a pause from his explanation, he stood up and laid a hand on her shoulder in a very friendly way while giving her a very kind and caring look.
How about this, you need to get some food in you after being out for so long. Go get suited up for battle and hit the mess hall and I'll go ask Captain Tatiana about the details of the mission and meet you there. I've been meaning to talk to her after some rather... Embarrassing actions that Captain Magnusson took.

Last edited by korrag4 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:18 am

Wesley redirected away from the others. He found a quiet and decent place to smoke a rollie. He was away from any security cameras and made sure he won't be seen by anyone who might tell on him. From his shirt pocket, he took out a cigarette that he made himself. From his pant's pocket, he took out a lighter and used it to ignite the tip of his rollie. He huffed and he puffed for quite sometime before finally dusting himself off and heading to the mobile suit hangar where his mobile suit, the RGM-96X Jesta, awaits.

"What a beauty." he said to himself as he rested his eyes on the Jesta. He heard some men coming towards the hangar. Wesley, not wanting to interact with anyone at the moment, decided to hide behind his Jesta's feet. There he pulled out another rollie and began smoking.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

EARTH FEDERATION PHASE

Aqua GM A (Jim) turn...

BGM: Mobile Suit (version 2)

Jim's mobile suit caught Huck's to prevent it from drifting away. "Huck, hang on tight! Just a couple of shots more and we can get rid of these two... okay?" he reassured his damaged friend. The Aqua GM fired a couple more torpedoes at the Galluss-J.

Quote :
Aqua GM (A)

-Still at K-7

-Targeting: Javier's Galluss-J in K-13

-Attacking with :
Large Torpedo
--Power: 2300 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 24
--Range: 3-6
--Type: Missile

Aqua GM (A)
HP: 8840 / 8840
EN left: 36 / 82

EFF PHASE END AFTER STINGER RESPONDS.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

'Missile' :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 Missile
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_MISS Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Hayase wasted no time is chasing after the pig shoving the Lt. out of his way to give chase. Hayase stayed just a few feet behind it watching as other members of the crew jumped out of the way. One crew member exited his room still only half dressed to see what the noise was about. Hayase saw that he has his belt draped over his shoulder. He then picked up his pace snatching the belt as he pasted by. Hayase quickly lunged forward grabbing the pig. he quickly forced it on to its back and tied the belt around its feet before standing up. He glanced down at the pig and let out a small laugh followed by a sigh. “Just like old times.” he said thinking of the time he lived with his uncle on his farm before running off to play soldier. Hayase reached down and began to drag the pig toward the hanger. After a few minutes of dragging the disgusting animal he and it entered the hanger.

Hayase stood up and rubbed his back for a moment. He then saw one of the techs walk past him. Hayase raised his arm and pointed at the tech. “HEY You! grab the fire hose and bring it here.” The tech nodded and ran off to get the hose. He returned after a few moments. Hayase took the hose and turned it on aiming it at the pig. Hayase sprayed down one side of the pig before pushing it on to its other side with his foot. He quickly finished spraying it and turned the hose off and handed it back to the tech. “Thanks!” Hayase said with a forced smile. Hayase didn’t like this but was trying to suck it up for the betterment of the crew.

Hayase then bent down and began to drag the pig back through the ship. It took him a bit longer to get through this time as most of the crew was getting the ship ready for combat. After a while Hayase stood outside Capt. Magnusson’s door with the pig at his feet. Hayase raised his hand to knock but stopped just before doing so. “Man, forget this I did what he asked of me it can stay right here.” Hayase said to himself. He then turned and began walking back down the the hanger.

This time as he entered the hanger Hayase turned and entered the locker room. He quickly removed his uniform and put his flight suit on. Hayase then reached into the locker pulled out his helmet and kicked the door close with his foot. Hayase reentered the hanger deck and walked up to his Jesta. He had been getting himself used to the unit since he arrived on the ship a while back. Hayase climbed into a near by left and motioned to the operator to take him up. Once at the right level Hayase jumped in the cockpit and closed the hatch. He then began to flip various switches and press a few buttons here and there. Quickly the cockpit of the mobile suit sprang to life. “Don’t let me down Jesta. I got a good feeling about us together as a team.”

Last edited by Hayase on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Londo Bell Ship Empyrean...
Hallway...

After being rudely shoved out of the way by the Warrant Officer, Grant wandered over to the hanger and got inside his suit and started running simulations. He needed to be in tip-top shape for the battle ahead and he wasn't going to take any chances. His suit was going to be severely out of its element in the water. He could only hope that the subs surfaced but he didn't see that as likely.

So with a big sigh he continued training. At least he would still be able to stun them. His spark knuckle would be a big help in the fight, seeing as it wasn't a beam type weapon.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Quote :
HP: 500/10860
Took 4600 Damage

Zeon Phase
Galluss-J / Javier Sebastiano

Another critical hit got the Galluss-J, taking away its other arm. This time, Javier knew that he won't survive. With his mobile suit in a very critical condition, he desperately tried to get back on the sub. He made the Galluss-J jump backwards, back to the Mad Angler ships nearby.

"Shit, I'm a failure, once again I failed!" he said while smashing his fist into the side monitors. He was all full of tears and sweat, and he didn't know how to face the guys back in the sub. But once again he got scared and fearing for his life, he tried to escape leaving Rap alone to fend for himself against two mobile suits.

Quote :
Galluss-J moves back diagonally 6 spaces to E - 19

HP: 500/ 10860
EN: 60/ 100

END TURN ...
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm

ZEON PHASE
Rap Goblin's Turn...

BGM: "MS Within a Flash"
Z Gundam New Translation OST

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 HAKHAKHAK

Rap opened his lines to Javier again. "Get the heck out of here! If you were planning to be a coward in the first place you shouldn't have come here bitch!" he gnarled at the inexperienced Javier. Then the Z'gok moved in to finish of the heavily-damaged GM.

"FAKK HAK HAK HAK! AAAAAAAAAHAKHAKHAK! I'LL VIOLATE YOU! YOU'LL BE A FAKKING PIECE OF FISH FOOD YOU DICKLESS WORM!"
he loudly announced to Huck

Quote :

Iron Claw (Target: Aqua GM B)

HP: 9900 / 9900
EN: 52/ 84

Quote :
Rap's Turn Ended...
Zeon Phase Ended...
Bring it on Feddies!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm

'Normal Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Quote :
Aqua GM B (Huck)
HP: 0

Fate was not so nice to Huck. The Z'Gok's claws tore open the belly of the Aqua GM, and impaled Huck on one of the tips. Badly mangled, and bleeding profusely, Huck sent off one last dying attack aimed at one of the submarines. The torpedo flew out, and headed for the last one in the trio of subs...

Huck's suit finally gave in and exploded under the ocean, leaving nothing but heaps of metal that were slowly descending to the abyss. Jim was enraged! His Aqua GM (A) assumed the position of his former comrade on the map and engaged Rap's Z'Gok with his own beam pick.

EARTH FEDERATION PHASE

BGM: Mobile Suit (version 2)

"You son of a bitch! You will pay dearly what you have done to Huck!" Jim cursed the one-eyed machine as he raised the beam pick in the air, and in one swift move drove it down.

Quote :
AQUA GM (A) Moves to K-8

Quote :
Target: Rap at K-9

Aqua GM (B)
HP: 8840 / 8840

Beam Pick
--Power: 3500 (not halved underwater)
--EN: 10
--Type: Beam Melee

EN left: 26/ 82

Quote :
Location Review:
Aqua GM B (Huck): --
Aqua GM A (Jim): K-8
Galluss-J (Javier): E-19
Z'Gok(Rap): K-9
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

'Beam Melee' :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 BeamMelee
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 pm

"HAKHAKHAKHAKHAK! I told you that I'll violate you, you son of a bitch!!! Hakhakhakhak! Fakk yah!" Then Rap saw the dying GM fire a stray rocket torpedo on one of the subs. "FAKK NO!!!" he shouted, alerting the subs with a code made by his flashing monoeye.

Rap pulled out the claws with Huck's corpse still impaled on it, then he gnashed the claws together, destroying Huck's body and mincing it like a piece of meat.

But the other Aqua GM didn't look too happy about what happened to his buddy. The torpedo was a distraction, and Rap failed to see Jim coming straight at him with a beam weapon that seemed to work well underwater. Rap tried blocking the beam pick again, but the blade still managed to deliver a large gash on the Zeon mobile suit's arm.

Quote :
RAP's Z'gok
-Blocks the damage...
-Defend: 0/1

HP - 1750
HP: 8150/9900

````````````````````````

ZEON PHASE
Z'Gok & Rap Goblin's Turn...

"You stop firing on our ships you fakking vaginal cowards!" he screeched at Jim. Retaliating for the damage it received earlier, the Z'gok lunged forward, still utilizing its powerful claws for combat.

Quote :
Iron Claw (Target: Aqua GM A)

HP: 8150/ 9900
EN: 36 / 84
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 pm

'Normal Melee' :
Result :
Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 am

Arc had been Watching the progress of the fight and was highly annoyed at Javier"s useless performance. With a jolt Arc also realized that Rap was likely getting low on energy. Rushing to the nearby hangar Arc climbed aboard the Capule. opening a comm to the bridge "Boss this is Arc it looks like Javier is proving useless as backup. I am on standby in the Capule requesting permission to give Rap real backup." Then Arc sat there waiting for permission to launch.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Puysegur Trench, Southwest of New Zealand...
Mad-Angler Class Submarine...
Ship Bridge...

The torpedo fired by the Aqua GM hit a vital part in Mad Angler 2's body, and it was leaking. Boss Chief, and all of his men in Mad Angler 1, were safe, because they were quite far away from the other two ships. Boss Chief got up, saw Arc and heard him make a request.

"These Federation bastards are much better than I thought. Alright Arcturus, prepare to launch but in a Zaku Mariner. We need to wrap up this battle! Darn I never thought they'd hit the submarines those asses!"

Quote :
Arc (Bozz) is given permission to initialize at L-19. You can move after MSL's done with his phase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next