Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"

Go down 
+19
Albion
Wesley97
Vaunt
Mr. Dice
vangran
Acruxis
bOZZ
BOSS CHIEF
Rap Goblin
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
STINGER
Hayase
korrag4
AngelfromAbove
serpentarius
RX-178
Astray_Master_Edgar
Usam1981
Azure3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm

May, UC 0096...
Torrington Base, Australia...
The day right after the battle with the Zeon remnants...

Magnusson gave a passing gaze at the girl who just fainted. "I don't need that kind of useless crap who just faints like a little girl. There is no place for that in the Earth Federation. This is not a squadron of weaklings..." he said.

When Thanatos Erikson came in he noticed that he had a ponytail and didn't really like it. "Before you salute me, be sure that you are well groomed. A ponytail is only for women!" he said. Being known for his impromptu haircut inspections he took out an electric razor from his bag and handed it to Thanatos.

"I don't care if you have a name related to death, the only thing you should be fearing in this base is ME. Now, as for showing up with a damn ponytail, here. Shave yourself bald right now. In front of me. Shave your head that is an order! Or an alternative: Wear a dress and wig, with makeup for one day!! " he asked the Officer Erikson with authority.

Quote :
To Korrag4:
-Your instruction is to shave your head bald.

Option:

a. Shave yourself bald
b. Put on a dress, wig and makeup for a day

Last edited by MSL on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 pm

With a bit of a grimace, Thanatos looked at the razor. Almost as if it was a natural enemy of his.

I think I'll go for the dress. Hey, maybe my new friend can help me out?
pointing to the incapacitated girl

With a bit of a victoriously grin he added:
Should I go for something that covers my torso? I'm very self conscious about my breasts
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm

May, UC 0096...

Korrag4 wrote:
Should I go for something that covers my torso? I'm very self conscious about my breasts

Magnusson's eyebrows twitched. He gave a the boy a sarcastic smile. "You look like quite a smartass don't you... Well worrying about your breasts tell me one thing, YOU'RE GAY! And you love your breasts so much don't ya?" Magnusson asked. He had an officer produce a short, pink tube dress from one of the women's locker rooms. The tube dress was so short it was cut 3 inches above the knee.

"Here, you like it, huh?" Magnusson asked. While his lackeys could find no wig, they found several makeup and lipstick belonging to female soldiers. The lackeys started to strip Thanatos of his officer clothing and applied makeup sloppily to his face. They were laughing as they did it.

"Now, place that tube dress on ya and salute me as a woman..." he ordered Thanatos again.
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Quote :
Magnusson's eyebrows twitched. He gave a the boy a sarcastic smile. "You look like quite a smartass don't you... Well worrying about your breasts tell me one thing, YOU'RE GAY! And you love your breasts so much don't ya?" Magnusson asked. He had an officer produce a short, pink tube dress from one of the women's locker rooms. The tube dress was so short it was cut 3 inches above the knee.

Well gee, and here I thought that men who liked breasts were the straight ones.

Quote :
"Here, you like it, huh?" Magnusson asked. While his lackeys could find no wig, they found several makeup and lipstick belonging to female soldiers. The lackeys started to strip Thanatos of his officer clothing and applied makeup sloppily to his face. They were laughing as they did it.

"Now, place that tube dress on ya and salute me as a woman..." he ordered Thanatos again.

Well I can't say it's my color but hey, it's better than the alternative

In a matter of minutes, Thanatos walked behind a piece of mobile suit wreckage to change and apply the makeup. Walking back out from behind it with all his original clothes neatly folded in a pile, he approached Magnusson and saluted.

Reporting for duty sir
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

May, UC 0096...

Having finished his report, Lt. Grant was just walking back when he heard the Warrant Officer's cheeky remark. He scowled. There was no place for that in the military. If you wanted to make jokes, join a joke shop. The EFF has no place for layabouts and people who don't respect their superiors. If this upstart was what the EFF had to look forward to as new recruits then they had no chance of destroying the rebels once and for all.

When the young man was stripped, put in a dress and had make-up applied, it was all he could do not to burst out laughing. The man might be a smart alec but he but at least he was getting his just rewards. Although Ulysses would have shaved the brat's head just on principle. There is no reason for anyone to question their leader's orders.

Directing one last look of disdain at the Warrant Officer, he stepped around Erikson and stood before the Captain and saluted. "I have finished writing the report as instructed, sir!"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm

May, UC 0096...

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 Korraggay-1

Magnusson was chuckling looking at Thanatos dressed in drag. He decided to let the boy keep his ponytail, as long as he gets to insult the newbie all day. He snapped a picture of Thanatos in front of a GM II and passed it around for all to see.

"Why do you even have an eyepatch? Is that so you can look badass? Or trying to be a bishonen? Like those anime nerds who want to be pretty boys, Mr. Erikson? You don't look handsome. You look like some character from Doraemon, you faggot..." Magnusson belittled Thanatos.

"Okay, guys, relax. Everyone is given permission to laugh as hard as they can for 30 seconds at this joke of a soldier. Though I commend his courage to dress up like a slut. To follow orders without question, that is the hallmark of a true Earth Federation Soldier..." Magnusson stressed out.

He then called Ulysses. "Well, read the report out loud. Now."
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 pm

May, UC 0096...

Dressed neatly, and sporting the appropriate haircut for soldiers, Alexander walked into the front of the building where Captain Magnusson, Lt. Ulysses, and few more men have gathered. He noticed somebody in a pink dress standing in front of them. Thinking it was probably a paid woman bought by the captain for the boys, he looked at "her".

To his surprise and much to his dismay he saw a man's face, complete with an eyepatch. Alexander watched this Thanatos "Theo" Erikson fellow salute Magnusson. And when the captain gave them 30 seconds to laugh at the oddly-dressed soldier, he laughed his hardest.

After the 30-second period he tried to stop a few more chuckles and refrained from looking at Thanatos. He saluted Magnusson with a straight and dignified pose, hoping the Captain won't punish him as much as he did to the other dude.

"Sir, Alexander Del Tierro, reporting for duty, Sir!" he saluted the bald Captain.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am

Puysegur Trench, Southwest of New Zealand...
Mad-Angler Class Submarine...
In the Ship's Bar..

BGM : 0-GEP1 (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OST II)

Quote :
My answer...

b. Refuse (Your chance to kill Boss Chief is canceled)

Even when Johann and Arc threatened him, he was firm in his decision to punch the Chief. But once the great leader spoke, a chord was struck in Javier's heart. He was shocked to see the leader offer him a pistol.

Shaken deeply by the words of Boss Chief, Javier's grip on the collar and the gun loosened. He let the Chief go, and dropped the pistol on the floor. Tears started to form in Javier's eyes, reminiscing about Loni. A girl he hardly knew, yet left a deep scar on his heart. Javier's fists clenched tightly. He dropped down to the floor, on his knees and bowed in front of the Boss.

"I--I never... wanted to fight, but circumstances placed me in this situation. I just... can't abandon what little I have left. I am a Zeon soldier... and you are my leader..." he said, sobbing. His sparkling tears fell on the floor, glistening under the faint glow of the cabin lights. He looked up and saw Boss Chief being illuminated by a ray of light from the ceiling.

It's been weeks since Javier had been away from home. Away from Mr. Tomas, his adoptive father, and his mother Lora. When he volunteered to join the Zeon's rebellion in the Australian base, he spent days at sea thinking about them. Loni... and his family. With Loni now gone, and far away from his family, he felt all alone. He couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Javier rose up and hugged Boss Chief around the waist, crying on the Captain's lap like a little boy. "I am a soldier of Zeon and I will follow you to the ends of the Earth, even if it requires my death! Long live Zeon! Hail.. ZEON!" he shouted as he sobbed, crying his eyes out.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 am

Mad-Angler Class Submarine...
In the Ship's Bar..

With a smile Arc took his hand from the hilt of his blade "Seig Zeon Soldier" then he sat back down and got himself another drink switching to his favored drink Spiced rum. Boss Chief would be able to handle the situation.

He wanted to ask Boss Chief what the battle plan was but he could see that Javier needed the Boss's attention so he contended himself to sit and wait. Instead he called out to Johann "Come over here. What were you thinking firing a pistol in a sub that is against regulations even if they were merely blanks. One of the things I see lacking on this ship is discipline. So I want you and Javier once he has calmed down a bit to scrub the Mobile suit bays. A disciplined soldier is a victorious soldier. So I want you to report to the maintenance chief and I will be checking in and will know whether you have done it or not. I will give you until the end of tomorrow to get it done give him a chance to sober up." with a nod he turned back to his drink a bead of condensation was rolling down the side of the rum filled tumbler. While he appreciated Johann for defending the Captain he could not let the rest believe it was acceptable to fire there sidearms on the ship. The rest of the bar's patrons continued staring at what was going on "ok shows over get back to your own business or you'll be scrubbing the MS Bays as well" Arc said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:46 am

May, UC 0096...

After driving for some time through whats left of the Torrington Base, he still saw destruction at every turn. For a soldier, this wasn't new to him but still. The One Year war should've been enough for him, but he saw through all the conflicts that most soldiers did not return. He didn't know if he was lucky bastard or the ones lost were unfortunate ones.

He stopped thinking too hard on the wars he fought and wanted to focus on the now. Continuing his drive towards the standing hanger, Alan soon saw a couple of GM's and Desert Nemos guarding a hanger that survived the destruction. Alan Drove towards the hanger and saw a Captain ranked official and a pair of Federation Soldiers around him, assuming they were his new squadmates, he drove towards them. It wasn't a long drive to alan it was more like a footstep, probably the feeling of being in a mobile suit but he drove close to the group outside the hanger.

Seeing the oddly dressed man was an.....oddly sight for Alan, though none the less he wanted to facepalm about what kind of group he was going to be with. Deciding to take it as it was, Alan got out of his jeep and approached the Captain ranked officer. Noticing that another individual introduced himself, Alan thought he should do the same..

First giving a sharp salute to the Captain, "Captain Magnusson? Alan Ganther reporting in Sir!"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:20 am

May, UC 0096...

The lieutenant sneered at Thanatos. He did agree to a point with the captain. The kid had been given the choice of what to do and he had followed through with it. But he was still a brat.

When the Captain gave the all clear, Grant nodded his head in the affirmative and started to read his report.

Spoiler:

When he finished, he brought the notebook back to his side and stood at attention. He couldn't wait to get started on the hunt.

Last edited by vangran on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : paragraph structure and coloring)
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 am

Quote :
"Ensign, Petty Officer keep that sort of language for your off-duty, behind-closed-doors time. You're officers of Londo Bell, act like it"

Dust grinned and took off his sunglasses, looking directly at the lieutenant with his piercing blue eyes. "This is a battle zone, for all we know the Remnants can be planning to attack here again soon. What "Off-Duty" time I have is spent Eating, Showering, or Sleeping. Because when I feel I have nothing else to do I help out the techs on my mobile suit, I check old battle notes and footage, review MS specs, think of new techniques to try in battle, and admittedly take care of the flora in my room when the chance arises. My point is aside from briefings and deployments I have no real time to relate to or associate with my fellow pilots. So what is the true harm in doing so now while we wait for our dear Petty Officer to take us to the meeting.............Lieutenant"

He slipped his sunglasses back on and turned back facing the front, he certainly had nothing against the Lieutenant personally, he considered this more of a test of him as a leader than any sort of protest. Luciano was younger and less experienced so even though he was a higher rank Dust still wasn't 100% sure he was ready to lead the squad.
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 am

Initially Thanatos was just smiling in response to everything. He took it all as a good joke and just laughed it all off.
Whenever Magnusson brought up the eye however, a pained look overtook his face.

With all due respect Sir, my eye is a personal matter that I do not feel at liberty to discuss with you while I'm still in this attire. The eyepatch is indeed covering a scar.

After taking a pause, he lifts his hair to reveal the edges of the scar peeking out from out from underneath his patch.

It is partially why I joined the war effort in the first place
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 am

BGM: "E.F.S.F"

Torrington, Australia...

"Shut your traps, all of you," Tatiana quickly snapped at the bickering Londo Bell pilots. She wanted harmony betweem her men, and apparently Wesley's proud and annoying remark triggered this small fire. She wasn't going to tolerate it. And off the van went, speeding across the sand until they came across a toll gate.

The guard, seeing that they were all wearing Londo Bell uniforms, quickly saluted them and allowed them to pass through. After a few turns, they came across Magnusson and several people, including a man in a stupid dress.

"Greetings from Londo Bell! I am Tatiana Romanova, Captain of the Ra Cailum class ship, Empyrean!" she greeted the old EFGF Captain.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:27 am

James couldn't stand pointless bickering, especially in times like these. But we're only human, so it's to be expected every so often. Captain Romanova snapped at them and stopped their petty fighting.
Quote :
"Shut your traps, all of you,"
Then the MS pilots of the Empyrean drove off to join up with the Earth Federation Forces. They reached a toll gate and were allowed passage. after a few minutes of driving, A group of soldiers could be seen standing around, one of them in a pink tube dress. James' face was stricken with dissapointing frown as he let out a heavy sigh. ("Looks like one of those Federation hooligans lost some kind of bet. They're all the same these days, nothing but a buch of troublemakers. Oh well, I'll just have to cope with it for now. We'll handle the situation like the professionals that we're cut out to be.") He took a quick look at Wesley and Dust and couldn't help but worry about them. ("Or at least I hope so.") They stopped next to the group and introduced themselves to Captain Magnusson. James stepped out of the jeep and saluted the EFF Captain. "LTJG. James Kirkland, ready for duty, Sir!"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 pm

May, UC 0096...

Magnusson was pleased with Lt. Ulysses Grant's report and kept the small notebook in his pocket. "Well done Lieutenant that is the kind of enthusiasm I require in my forces..." he complimented Ulysses.

The ship that landed earlier brought him some favorable reinforcements. When the Londo Bell team arrived, Magnusson greeted them too with salutes. He went over them, shook their hands one by one, from the lowest ranking and finally up to the Captain herself.

After shaking Captain Romanova's hand, Magnusson sniffed his own hand. He pulled out a wise-ass comment and said to the female Captain a very rude remark.

"Londo Bell huh. Wow. Your hands stink. Next time Captain, after you wipe your ass, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly..."
he snickered, humiliating Tatiana in front of everyone.

----------------------------------------------

Underwater, near the trio of Zeon submarines...

And the Zeon forces thought they were completely safe. Though they went undetected for a day, they unfortunately came across a pair of border-patrol Aqua GMs. Impressed by their find, these GM pilots quickly relayed their findings to base.

"This is B1 and B2, we have found the Remnants! They are still here in the Australian Waters, in the Puysegur Trench, Southwest of New Zealand! We will try to engage the bogeys!" the more senior of the two Aqua GM pilots reported.

The two Aqua GMs fired one torpedo each at the lead ship, and the explosion, which wasn't a direct hit, still rocked the sub.

Quote :
Boss Chief and your team, prepare for battle. Once you're ready to start a fight, the MAP battle starts between whoever you send and this pair of Aqua GMs

Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Despite the looks he got from the Londo Bell team as they arrived, he maintained his pleasant smile. he knew he looked like a fool and that it wasn't the best impression to make but he was content with the outcome.

Don't worry Ma'm, he seems to enjoy putting people in bad moods, just don't let it get to you.

Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Luciano could only fold his arms at the 'comeback' from the Ensign. He was just glad that he was no longer that sort of person who'd rather settle his disagreements with violence. He had read thoroughly on his new squad especially the files on the Ensign and Petty Officer who'd prove to be trouble no doubt throughout the mission and beyond, nice to know the Federal Forces send us all the goody too shoes he thought before hopping into the 5-man jeep. The journey was quiet as expected. Luc studied some specifications of the MS that the Empyrean had aboard, as squad leader he considered it his duty to know the exact details and capabilities of all 'his' machines.

Once close to the gathered EFF group Luciano spotted a rather manly-looking girl within the group of gathered EFF officers, pilots and soldiers. He took no further notice of this person because he no doubt was going through some rather rough hazing it appeared. His Captain had introduced herself to the EFF officer in charge during this time. After Kirkland introduced himself Luciano was going to do the same but the EFF Captain's words towards his Captain made him stop:

Quote :
"Londo Bell huh. Wow. Your hands stink. Next time Captain, after you wipe your ass, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly..."

Luciano's hands clenched tightly into fists after the words had left the 'mouth' of this so-called Captain. He had heard of the in-house bickering between the regular forces and Londo Bell before but he had never seen it first hand. Though he guessed that most would be fearful to say such insults to Captain Bright. He was not exactly sure what to do and he was sure his Captain would defend herself but he just could not let the EFF Captain's comment lie and yet he knew he couldn't do something less further embarrass his Captain and his squad. Luc did mutter under his breath though, "And here I thought the EFF got rid of people like this along with the Titans...then again...", he cut himself off as he thought back to the events of U.C. 0093 with a frown.

Last edited by Albion on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 pm

James sneered at Captain Magnusson's bad attempt at humor, clenching his fists behind his back. He couldn't stand anyone who'd insult his Captain like that. But he knew it would be wrong to go against the higher brass. Then the scoundrel in the dress spoke up to the Captain.
Quote :
Don't worry Ma'm, he seems to enjoy putting people in bad moods, just don't let it get to you.
He looked at the young man in admiration. ("This guy, he has the nerve to do what little others would ever do. I'll admit, he's got balls for speaking against his superior officer. Maybe he's one of the few people in the Federations who's cut out to be a real soldier. I commend you, whoever you might be.") James felt at ease with him around and smiled, unclenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 pm

korrag4 wrote:
Despite the looks he got from the Londo Bell team as they arrived, he maintained his pleasant smile. he knew he looked like a fool and that it wasn't the best impression to make but he was content with the outcome.

Magnusson shook his head in annoyance. He motioned to Lt. Ulysses to come closer. "Lieutenant get a dog's leash and collar as fast as you can and place it around this tranny's neck. And you, Thanatos, you will crawl on all fours for the rest of the day. The only time you can become male and human is when the clock strikes 12 midnight..."

He sat down on a small foldable chair looking at the Londo Bell team standing in front of him. "So tell me are there any complaints? I am the regional director of the Asia-Pacific region and I hold jurisdiction above all of you. There is no other law but me. I am the law. And you are just mere intelligent tools to do my bidding. Don't worry, it's not for me, it's for world peace."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 pm

May, UC 0096...

Smiling grimly, Ulysses went over to the dog pen where they kept all their trackers for manhunts, and grabbed a collar and leash and returned to the group. With a smirk, he fastened them around Erikson's neck, making sure to secure it tightly. And there was no chance of him removing the collar before midnight because these collars were electronically locked, seeing as some of the dogs had managed to remove the regular ones somehow at one point. They weren't quite sure how they did it, but they weren't taking any chances.

"You made a big mistake today, Warrant Officer Erikson. When it comes time to drills, you will be wishing to be back in the dress and the collar. You don't talk back to the CO as long as I'm around, you little shit. You better be ready to face to consequences your actions."

With that he pushed the younger man to the ground and ordered a petty officer to take Thanatos for a walk around the base. "Be sure to show him all the sights, Petty Officer. We wouldn't want him to miss anything, now would we?"

The men started laughing. One of the females nearby who had been eyeballing Grant completely missed the comment and so when the men started laughing she joined in.

He kicked at Thanatos' rear. "Now get going!"

Last edited by vangran on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looked sloppy)
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Dust was glad he had rolled up his sleeves as even though it was the end of Autumn in the southern hemisphere it was warm enough to enjoy the day. The sun beamed off his sunglasses as the Jeep drove down to the base.

Once they pulled up they had met with the EFGF Captain and shook his hand. He knew as soon as he saw the guy that he would be trouble and that was proved shortly after with his comment to the captain.

Quote :

Dust couldn't help but get steamed by this guys attitude and arrogance and made a small fake cough, "That is weird, I have found the Captain's scent to be more like the Cattleya's I grow in my room, are you sure that scent isn't from when you were fingering your ass earlier? I mean I can only assume that is what it was seeing as you let your men walk around in slutty pink dresses"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 pm

dovenwolf wrote:

Dust couldn't help but get steamed by this guys attitude and arrogance and made a small fake cough, "That is weird, I have found the Captain's scent to be more like the Cattleya's I grow in my room, are you sure that scent isn't from when you were fingering your ass earlier? I mean I can only assume that is what it was seeing as you let your men walk around in slutty pink dresses"

"Wait, what? I heard that, and don't try me, officer. Since you came up with a nice suggestion, and I am sure the Captain cannot cancel out my authority here, why don't you learn a few lessons in discipline?" Magnusson turned to Dust Shikai. The old captain went to the jeep and wiped off some bird droppings with a tissue paper.

He handed the tissue paper with wet bird droppings to Dust. "For that, I direct you to eat this lump of tissue. Now, or else you will be shot. Men!" Magnusson's lackeys (npcs) all aimed their guns at Dust. "Eat it you disrespectful idiot!"
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Upon receiving his newest hazing, Thanatos just went with it, smiling pleasantly as if entirely careless.
Mentally he was actually weighing the pros and cons of this whole ordeal.
In the end it was a good chance at full body exercise and hey, maybe he might even get some cheap talk in with the soldier holding the leash.

All in all, he still maintained his bright sided outlook. Especially because if he took long enough, he might just spend the hole day walking around the desert. Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Quote :
He handed the tissue paper with wet bird droppings to Dust. "For that, I direct you to eat this lump of tissue. Now, or else you will be shot. Men!" Magnusson's lackeys (npcs) all aimed their guns at Dust. "Eat it you disrespectful idiot!"

Luciano was half-glad and half-terrified at what the Ensign had done. Part of him wanted to give the guy a medal for actually doing what he did not have the balls to do even if the consequences had turned out bad. He sighed, "Such is the duty of a squad leader I guess...", Luc muttered before he stepped forward between his Ensign and the now-firing squad. He took a breath before facing the EFF Captain in the eye knowing that he was full well looking to take a bullet himself or at least get into trouble with both Captains.

He looked at the EFF Captain, "With all due respect, Sir, the Ensign is my responsibility. You may have authority over us all but I still feel all punishment on him should be handled internally by Londo Bell, Sir", which of course was just the polite way of doing things. He knew it wouldn't work but he might as well try the peaceful way before taking his whipping as it were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next