Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"

Go down 
+19
Albion
Wesley97
Vaunt
Mr. Dice
vangran
Acruxis
bOZZ
BOSS CHIEF
Rap Goblin
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
STINGER
Hayase
korrag4
AngelfromAbove
serpentarius
RX-178
Astray_Master_Edgar
Usam1981
Azure3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Quote :
"These Federation bastards are much better than I thought. Alright Arcturus, prepare to launch but in a Zaku Mariner. We need to wrap up this battle! Darn I never thought they'd hit the submarines those asses!"

"Yes Sir" Arc said as he jumped out of his suit and boarded the mariner. Quickly Arc launched the suit without the usual pre-launch checks he had faith in the maintenance team and Rap needed backup as quickly as possible so as he left the suit he readied himself to reinforce Rap.

Arc initializes at L-19 and is awaiting Zeon's phase

Quote :
STATS

HP: 8640 / 8640
EN: 78
Move: 5 (7 Underwater)

Quote :
TERRAIN

Space: No
Sky: No
Ground: Yes
Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS

1. Magnet Harken
--Power: 3200
--EN: 12
--Range: 1-3
--Type: Stun

2. 3-tube SUBROC (SUBmarine ROCket) Launcher
--Power: 1500 × 3 dice rolls
--EN: 16
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Missile

3. 4-tube SUBROC (SUBmarine ROCket) Launcher
--Power: 1500 x 4 dice rolls
--EN: 20
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Missile

Quote :
ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 1/1
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am

A third mobile suit had joined the fray, this time, a Zaku Mariner. Sensing that victory wasn't within reach, Jim planned to retreat. He had the GM throw a large flashbang grenade, which blinded all of the units in the area save for him. The Aqua GM retreated as fast as it could, disappearing into the darkness of the deep blue sea...

Quote :
VICTORY IN FAVOR OF THE ZEON REMNANTS

Empyrean Warship...
39 minutes before reaching the battle zone...

As Jim retreated, he forwarded his data to the Empyrean. From the exact location of the submarines, to the kinds of mobile suits seen, and even Huck's death, all of them were relayed. Magnusson personally went to the ship's bridge and listened to the recording.

"Oh shit. We're too late. By the moment we arrive there, the submarines may have hidden themselves. But we will proceed to the area anyway. All pilots, assemble!" he yelled at the intercom.

Magnusson walked closer to Tatiana who was sitting in the chair reserved for Captain of the Empyrean. He winked at her and licked his lips as if he wanted to eat or molest the female captain. He moved closer to her and asked her a question.

"How ready are you, and your cowardly, testicle-less boys , to die for the Federation? Do you have what it takes, Captain Romanova?"
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am

Empyrean Bridge...

Luciano was not too surprised that the Federal Forces units had been defeated, these Remnants were not ordinary units. They had successfully attack Torrington Base, regardless of the fact that said-base was a backwater one and hence less prepared for actual combat. It was the fact they had stuck without any warning that made him wonder about the potential of these Zeon Remnants. It was that THAT damn Captain showed up once again, let's see what Mister Fantastic and Perfect has to say about this.

Quote :
"How ready are you, and your cowardly, testicle-less boys , to die for the Federation? Do you have what it takes, Captain Romanova?"

This man was starting to tick him right off. Insult Luc himself, that was fine but insult the Captain and his men, not a chance. He stepped forward slightly in between his Captain and Magnusson, "With all due respect, Captain, my team are fully qualified Londo Bell pilots, some of the best that the Federation has to offer. The Captain is even more qualified than anyone perhaps even more so than yourself, with all due respect", he would not break eye contact with Magnusson first, to do so would show weakness.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:05 am

Empyrean Warship...
37 minutes before reaching the battle zone...

Grant arrived on the bridge just soon enough to catch Luciano's words. He growled.

"You are going to try that here? Do you really think your "captain" is worth it? After all, she did eat shit without a problem. Perhaps your "captain" has a pastime she would like to share with us? And besides, you aren't so hot yourself, Lieutenant. You weren't even willing to take a dive for your own men. That speaks loads about you. Londo Bell is a joke. The Earth Federation would be better off just restarting the Titans. At least they got results."

With that he stepped forward and stopped before Captain Magnusson and saluted, "Ready to sortie at your command, Captain!"
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 am

Empyrean Bridge...

Luciano's hands balled into fists at the Grant's words. It was truly he had shamed himself but that did not mean that shame should be put onto the rest of the team. He kept himself from launching at the man, he was not a violent person but this Magnusson and his 'pet' - and he did not mean the pig - was exactly the sort of people he had fought against during the Gyrps Conflict of '87. He had to chuckle a little when the Federal officer mentioned that terrible bunch of people, "The Titans? You mean the very same Titans that committed a lot of atrocities on the Spacenoid population but in the end could not even defeat handful of civilians and former military personnel. The Titans was full of half-baked idiots mind you led by a stupid old man".
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 am

Londo Bell Ship. . .
Empyrean
Bridge. . .

Grant snorted, "You really think that? You really think that just because some failures, and that's all they were, had a bit of luck that the Titans were a joke? How quaint. But enough of this childish banter. I have real men to talk to, not some child who decided to play soldier."
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 am

Empyrean Bridge...

Luciano folded his arms, "Luck? The AEUG, we never had luck. The Titans were the ones with the unlimited resources, personnel and units and yet they still lost. I wonder why?", he spoke no longer playing around. If Grant wanted to compare notes on the '87 conflict Luc was all fine and dandy with that. The Titans lost because they were in the wrong, plain and simple.

He had to chuckle a little, this time under his breath, "Real men? And who might that be within your forces? The only Federal officers I see right here are some corrupt Ex-Titan and his praetorian lapdog", he shrugged. Perhaps the truth may hurt Grant, he did not for sure.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:48 am

Londo Bell Ship. . .
Empyrean
Bridge. . .

Grant laughed, "You have quite the tongue on you, it seems. You are quite determined to make that group of Vigilantes look good. If they were as good as you say, then they wouldn't need to be defended in the first place, their actions would speak for themselves. Every member of your group thought themselves above the law. Well, that's not the case anymore now is it? Now you're all a part of the EFF and yet you still think you're superior to the rest of us. How pathetic is that? But I tire of this. And we have more important things to discuss." And with that he turned away from Luciano and turned his full attention on Magnusson, with every intent to ignore the forthright Lt. of Londo Bell.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 am

Empyrean Bridge...

Luciano clicked his tongue, "As if the AEUG was above the law, the Titans were the ones who acted like they WERE the law and could punish any Spacenoid they want. I guess arrogant people like you would find that attractive as a job", he spoke with his arms still folded. He went to turn away but remembered he had to correct the Federal officer, "Oh and fyi, the Londo Bell is separate from the regular chain of command. You might want to check that up in your rule book, lapdog", with that said he stepped back to stand beside the Captain and until the ship was closer to the battlefield.

(OOC: As I understand it, thanks to the Gundam wikia and some independent research, Londo Bell is separate from the Federal Forces command. After all if the Titans could act without answering to the Federal Forces brass, and LB is a replacement for them, then the same rule should apply)
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:09 am

Puysegur Trench, Southwest of New Zealand...
Outside the Sub

Arc watched as the last suit retreated. "Damn them Feddies can run can't they Rap?" Arc Laughed tho he was actually quite annoyed at it's escape. He would like to finish that impudent Gm but he was to far away to catch it and Rap's suit was likely low on energy reserves so with an annoyed sigh he radioed the bridge "Captain the last Gm has fled full speed. I'm Going to Send Javier and Rap back into the ship for repairs and resupply. I request Permission to stay out as long as possible in case this is a ruse and they send more Suits"

Then turning to look at the beaten Gallus and the vicious Z'gok he spoke to them "Good job Rap, can you help get Javier back inside and get resupplied. We never know when we might run into another patrol." Arc congratulated the brave soldier before turning his attention to Javier

"Javier let this be a lesson to you the Gallus is a good ground unit but not as effective in the water this Mariner or a Capule would have been a better choice and you are lucky neither you nor Rap died due to that lapse in judgment. Now get yourself back inside and think about the lessons you learned this battle. If you can learn from your defeats then you may yet live to be a great pilot but if you are content to wallow in self pity and doubt you may as well quit and become a drunk gutter rat since you will be useless to Zeon in that state."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:26 am

Londo Bell Ship. . .
Empyrean
Bridge. . .

Grant Snorted once again, "So you don't even consider yourselves as part of the EFF? Then why are you even here? You must think you're really special then, spending our money and not answering to your backers. If that's the case, then the EFF can claim this ship as it was payed for with money from Earth Federation citizens, and not some group that thinks that they are answerable to no one."
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 am

Empyrean Bridge...

Luciano shrugged, "Hey, I don't make the rules do I? I take orders from Captain Romanova. Our Commander-In-Chief is Bright Noa, not Captain Magnusson here, so we do answer to someone. If you want to complain about the structure of command just because you aren't getting your own way, take it up with the Federation government not us", he spoke in a helpful manner. He then turned to face Grant directly, "And as for trying to claim the ship, you can try but then you'll have fight on your hands", Luc said in a completely non-threatening but warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:36 am

Londo Bell Ship...
Empyrean Bridge...

"ENOUGH ALREADY!" Tatiana intervened in the verbal fight between Ulysses and Luciano. She slammed her palm on the armrest to get her point across. "Look if you have that energy to argue, just save that and use it on the Zeeks when we finally encounter them! You two are so unprofessional!" she sharply snapped.

Tatiana turned her eye to Magnusson, and in a calm tone, replied. "With all due respect Captain Magnusson, you're a good leader and you get results. But all you create are men like this Lieutenant over here, who has no morals!" she said, this time looking at Ulysses Grant. "Weren't you raised with any manners Mr. Grant? And what kind of beliefs do you hold on to?"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:11 am

Londo Bell Ship. . .
Empyrean
Bridge. . .

Grant sneered at the Londo Bell captain, "You know nothing about me, Captain Romanova. I am beyond your understanding. You who know nothing about what we faced out there all those years ago. You think you know what it was like, fighting for your life against people who would like nothing more than to see you dead? I doubt it. But I won't waste my time explaining myself to you. I see you wouldn't listen to what I say anyway."

When he was done he turned away from the Lt. and Capt. and awaited Captain Magnusson's orders.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:00 am

Mad Angler Class Submarine, primary MS launch bay

"Set up the MS nets! all crews to there positions we got pilots coming back in so be ready for them!" By the time the skirmish was over Elliot was already on the the floor of the Zeon submarine's Mobile suit hangar. Even if she wasn't able to sortie during this encounter she was still a proud sodlier of Zeof, and could still contribute to the efforts of her comrades by coordinating the maintence, refueling, and repairs that they'd need once they returned from the fight. At the moment the dark skinned woman was directing the various technicians and repair crews onboard the submarine, and making sure that all of the supplies and spare parts were where they needed to be so that the crews could finish these repairs as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:09 am

Dust tapped his feet quickly, he was getting impatient with all the tension in the air. That EFF bastard joining us on the ship and he himself going to fight against spacenoids who may be more in the right than this corrupt EFF he is seeing. He opened up communications to the Jr. Grade in the Rezel

"Sorry about earlier, these EFF guys are just pissing me off. They act like they are our bosses, don't they know we are a task force completely seperate from them? We are the same status that the Titans used to be, meaning we should be in charge of them, they don't even give us our funding or orders, our only bosses are Bright Noa and the Federation Assembly!.........*pant pant*......sorry again......I kinda ranted there. Anyway that is why I have been so off my game lately. Thanks for listening, if you arent ignoring me."
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 am

James was getting another transmission from Dustin, but was hesitant to answer him (being very irritated by him as it is). But it was his job to listen to all of his subordinates and try helping them, whether he wanted to or not. He turned his comm back on and listened. "This better be good Ensign. Make it quick!"
Quote :
"Sorry about earlier, these EFF guys are just pissing me off. They act like they are our bosses, don't they know we are a task force completely seperate from them? We are the same status that the Titans used to be, meaning we should be in charge of them, they don't even give us our funding or orders, our only bosses are Bright Noa and the Federation Assembly!.........*pant pant*......sorry again......I kinda ranted there. Anyway that is why I have been so off my game lately. Thanks for listening, if you arent ignoring me."
He let out a deep sigh, calming down hearing what Dustin had to say. "Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, but it's no use getting mad about it now. For now we just have to do as we're told. Maybe one day, if we play our cards right, we'll be able to call our own shots. Leaving the EFF and Londo Bell to do their own thing, whether they get the job done or not. But right now, we're ALL a little on edge. So take your frustration out on something else, like the Zeeks for example. ~Hehehe~ Nice little heart-to-heart we had there, but don't think for a moment that'll get you off the hook. Step out of line again I will reprimand you, that I promise. And that'll go for anyone else who pushes it. Now let's focus on the task at hand and take victory like we were meant to!" He switched the comm back off and sat in the cockpit with his arms crossed, trying to clear his head. But he couldn't help but think...

("That guy, I think he has what it takes to be a real soldier. But believes himself to be some righteous warrior, letting his emotions run wild. He has to learn that being a soldier is different from being a warrior. A warrior follows his heart, but a soldier obeys orders, regardless of what his heart tells him. Dustin, there's no room for warriors in the military, you must understand this! you should have understood this when you applied in the first place. But what do I know, I was just a kid myself like most people when I first joined. So I probably have no right to judge you. My heart's what got me here after so long after all...") and from there he sat in his seat in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:42 am

vangran wrote:
Londo Bell Ship. . .
Empyrean
Bridge. . .

Grant sneered at the Londo Bell captain, "You know nothing about me, Captain Romanova. I am beyond your understanding. You who know nothing about what we faced out there all those years ago. You think you know what it was like, fighting for your life against people who would like nothing more than to see you dead? I doubt it. But I won't waste my time explaining myself to you. I see you wouldn't listen to what I say anyway."

When he was done he turned away from the Lt. and Capt. and awaited Captain Magnusson's orders.

BGM: "EFSF" (Gundam Unicorn OST 1)

Tatiana smiled, but her smile was obviously forced. She looked at Ulysses with much disdain, shaking her head as she eyed him from head to toe. Placing her hand across her face, she spoke in a soft tone. "So this is the Federation now. Suck-ass officers who are nothing more than a leech. A leech that sucks up big time. A parasite who cannot live without blood to feast on..." she chuckled, trying to stir up Ulysses' feelings.

She tapped her fingers on the armrest, and once again, addressed the Ground Forces Captain. "Captain Magnusson, if I were you, I'd watch my back. Watch out for parasites who are like ugly vultures... waiting for the right time to strike. If you care about your command over the EFF, then beware of 'Judas' who pretends to be a loyal follower, but in reality, a heart as black as the night..." she metaphorically spoke to Magnusson, warning him about Grant's personality, albeit indirectly.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:02 am

Londo Bell Ship. . .
Empyrean
Bridge. . .

Lt. Ulysses S. Grant snorted. What was it? Pick -on-Grant day? It was pathetic really. Besides, he had heard worse than that before, and he was done talking to these weaklings. So, without even a glance in her direction, he turned his whole body to face Captain Magnusson. Fools like them would only be encouraged if he continued this verbal sparring.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

Empyrean Bridge...

Luciano managed to hold back on a smirk as the Captain verbally owned that stupid Titans-supporter, she made it look rather easy to be honest. Although, he was not sure on her attempt to try and 'warn' Captain Magnusson about a potential 'Judas' in his midst, better to let him kill Magnusson than one of us taking the fall he thought. He found it incredibly funny that the lapdog thought himself above everyone else but Magnusson, at least that the impression he got.

As the ship was edging closer to the battlefield with every passing minute Luc made sure to check the time, he did not want to show up Londo Bell, the Captain or himself if he was not there ready to launch at zero hour. Then again at the moment he had a worrying fear that leaving the Captain alone, even on a Londo Bell bridge with lots of Londo Bell personnel, with these two...people...may not be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 am

Mad-Angler Class Submarine...
Mobile Suit hangar...

The Z'gok pulled the badly-damaged Galluss suit back to the Mad Angler, and as soon as the two suits were safely inside, Rap stormed out of the cockpit and opened the Galluss' cockpit forcibly. He took a wrench and raised it up in the sky, as if to hit Javier.

"You fakking son of a bitch! The next time you go out there and try to kill your fakking emo self, do it without a mobile soot! You're a fakking disgrace to the Zeon! I should dump you into the trench but I am not that low... fakk. You sit there and think about what you have done today. GROW SOME FAKKING BALLS DAGNABBET!" Rap emptied his larynx out at the young, brash hero wannabe.

Rap picked up his radio and called Arc, wherever he was. "I knew I could always count on you, Lt. Arcturus. That's why I am glad to be in your command... Hakhakhak! Permission to discipline this little trouble-mekker?"
Back to top Go down
Vaunt
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Vaunt

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 am

Puysegur Trench, Southwest of New
Zealand...
Mad-Angler Class Submarine...
Bridge.........

Arthor looked down at the control panel and let out a sigh. Thinking to himself as he turned around to face Boss Chef, 'Man I hate being under water.' Looking straight at Boss, "Sir, our course is still the same and our speed is still in battle speed. Any change in directions or speed, Boss Chief?"

As Arthor waited for his new orders he turned around to check the sonar again. Relieved that the enemy forces where not in sonar range at this moment, Arthor grab a hold of the controls of the submarine.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 am

Arc heard Rap asking to punish Javier. "Just make sure he can still pilot a suit. And please remind him that in addition to your punishment he still needs to clean that ms hanger that he is likely leaking oil and coolant all over. I assigned him and Johan to clean it earlier after a skirmish in the bar." Arc said as he watched the Mariner's radar for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Without warning, Mad Angler 2's side burst into flames. It was the sub hit earlier by the torpedo... and now its malfunctioning. It veered slowly to the side, and collided with Mad Angler 3...

"HOLY SHIT!" exclaimed Boss Chief. He dropped the phone and rushed to the window. There he saw that the two other submarines were slowly descending to the ocean floor.

He picked the phone up again and called the 3rd sub. There was no answer. "Status report! Give me a report what just happened!!!"

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 Coliision
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 am

Londo Bell Ship...
Empyrean Bridge...

Magnusson's eyes were getting heavy. He was tired of everything, and everyone. He left the bridge, without saying anything. His pig Sierra came up running to him, so Magnusson picked the animal up and headed straight to his quarters once more. He opened the door, turning the knob gently. Gazing at the bed, his eyes became oh so dreamy.

Magnusson placed Sierra on the bed, and the pig rolled happily on the sheets. The bald captain then, took off his shoes, and climbed his bed. He grabbed his pillow and lay his head down on it, gazing at the ceiling. There were three lizards on the ceiling, and his eyes were just fixed on the trio of lizards.

His vision was getting hazy, misty. His eyes seemed to close, but no, not just yet. The well-cooked crab on the dinner table looked quite bored. At once, the three lizards jumped off the ceiling, and each rode a large moth. The moth-riding lizards hovered close to the crab on a plate, trying to annoy it. The crab tried to fight back by snapping its pincers at the reptiles, but the arthropod's attacks were too slow. A wasp came flying in, and on its back was a small frog carrying a pencil. The frog seemed hesitant about attacking the crab, holding the pencil above the crab and poking it gently.

And then the frog screamed. "I CAN'T DO IT!" so the wasp threw him off. The wasp grabbed the pencil and dropped it on top of the crab, stabbing the crab all the way through. Afterwards, a second black frog came gliding from the ceiling.

Magnusson felt a jolt, making him kick. He had been dreaming since he lay down. He looked at the ceiling, this time the lizards were still there. And the crab lay on the table, motionless. There were no signs of the frogs, or the wasp. There was only the pig Sierra, snoring like an engine.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next