Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"

Go down 
+19
Albion
Wesley97
Vaunt
Mr. Dice
vangran
Acruxis
bOZZ
BOSS CHIEF
Rap Goblin
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
STINGER
Hayase
korrag4
AngelfromAbove
serpentarius
RX-178
Astray_Master_Edgar
Usam1981
Azure3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Albion wrote:

He looked at the EFF Captain, "With all due respect, Sir, the Ensign is my responsibility. You may have authority over us all but I still feel all punishment on him should be handled internally by Londo Bell, Sir", which of course was just the polite way of doing things. He knew it wouldn't work but he might as well try the peaceful way before taking his whipping as it were.

Magnusson took the lump of tissue to Luciano and placed it close to the Lieutenant's nose. "Internally, yes. But I was the one being offended here, so this encompasses both the regular ground troops and your silly little Bright fanclub. So if you are willing to die for your friends then I assume the Captain herself is too, because you are all under her care..." he reasoned out.

Magnusson moved in front of the Captain. She still hasn't said anything yet, and to him that was good. It appeared that she knows how the EFF brass play rules. "If none of the Londo Bell members eat this tissue paper then I will make your captain eat it or I could ram it into her two other holes..." he said, raising laughter from his lackeys.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 pm

having barely overheard the small argument and the crude comment of Captain Magnusson, thanatos turned around, cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled

CLASSY!
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 pm

May, UC 0096...
Torrington Base, Australia...

Even if Tatiana was very offended by Magnusson's words, she couldn't disobey him. Even if they were on equal rank, she knew that the EFF forces are more favored than their Londo Bell counterparts. Acting as a good "elder sister" to her team, she grabbed the tissue paper from Magnusson's hands and placed it in her mouth. The taste was horrible, and it made her feel nauseous due to the bird droppings, but she swallowed it.

She threw away her pride if it meant the survival of her whole Londo Bell team. She fell down on her knees, coughing, but refusing help from any of the boys. "There, I've paid for their mistake Sir. I'm sorry for their insubordination, they are young after all, and I will train them well..."
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Hayase ignored the lieutenant and ensign. Now was not the time for fighting to begin within the team. The last mobile suit team he had been assigned to could almost never work together properly. Hayase pulled himself into the jeep and sat down. He tilted his head back and stared up into the endless blue sky. He felt the jeep begin to move and Hayase still continued to look up. after a few while he felt the jeep stop and he then turn his head down to look around. they had made it to the base already. As the jeep drove through the base Hayase took note of all the damage it has taken from the attack. Hayase stepped out of the jeep once it had stopped. He quickly scanned his surrounding. He followed closely behind the captain falling into line with the other members of the unit. Hayase saluted the short bald captain along with the other members of the unit before shaking his hand. He listened to the captain’s rude comment with distaste.

Quote :
"Londo Bell huh. Wow. Your hands stink. Next time Captain, after you wipe your ass, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly..."

Hayase knew that many people in the regular forces looked down on Londo Bell. Seeing only as a legalized group of terrorists that has taken the place of the great and might Titans. Hayase had to force himself not to burst out laughing at the sight of the young man in drag. He wished that he had brought along a camera. This was something that would bring people to tears once they saw it. Hayase listened to the man in drag speak to Captain Romanova trying to give her some kind of words of encouragement it seemed.

Quote :
Don't worry Ma'm, he seems to enjoy putting people in bad moods, just don't let it get to you.

Hayase almost expected the young man to be punched in the face by Captain Magnusson for is clear disregard for his CO. Hayase heard Dust speak up directed at the Magnusson

Quote :
"That is weird, I have found the Captain's scent to be more like the Cattleya's I grow in my room, are you sure that scent isn't from when you were fingering your ass earlier? I mean I can only assume that is what it was seeing as you let your men walk around in slutty pink dresses"

“Damn man you got some stone speaking out like that.” Hayase thought to himself. It was only a matter of seconds before The Captain shot back at the ensign.

Quote :
"Wait, what? I heard that, and don't try me, officer. Since you came up with a nice suggestion, and I am sure the Captain cannot cancel out my authority here, why don't you learn a few lessons in discipline?"

Hayase watched as the captain walked over to the jeep and wiped off some bird droppings with a tissue paper. He then walked back over to Dust and handed him the tissue.

Quote :
"For that, I direct you to eat this lump of tissue. Now, or else you will be shot. Men!"

Hayase watched as a group of men pointed guns at the ensign.

Quote :
"Eat it you disrespectful idiot!"

Hayase then heard the lieutenant speak up in defense of the ensign.

Quote :
"With all due respect, Sir, the Ensign is my responsibility. You may have authority over us all but I still feel all punishment on him should be handled internally by Londo Bell, Sir"

this made Hayase feel that there was some hope for the unit to find some common ground to where they could work together better. Magnusson quickly snapped back on the lieutenant.

Quote :
"Internally, yes. But I was the one being offended here, so this encompasses both the regular ground troops and your silly little Bright fanclub. So if you are willing to die for your friends then I assume the Captain herself is too, because you are all under her care..."

Hayase watched as captain Magnusson walked over to the captain before speaking again.

Quote :
"If none of the Londo Bell members eat this tissue paper then I will make your captain it it or I could ram it into her two other holes..."

“This shit has gotten way out of control!” Hayase thought to himself. He quietly stepped out of line and turned to face Magnusson. But it was to late he watched as the captain forced herself to eat the tissue. she then fell to the ground and began to cough. Hayase balled his fist and stepped back in line.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Luciano stood aghast to what he had just witnessed. As the Captain took the figurative bullet all he could was a deep sense of guilty and shame well up from deep inside him. His fists were clenched tighter then ever and his fingernails could draw blood if they wanted. He kept himself from lashing out at the EFF Captain and showing him exactly what he thought of him and his so-called 'punishment'. The overwhelming sense of guilty and shame continued to wash over him in huge waves. As the Captain dropped to the ground he stepped forward a little putting himself closer to the Captain but not enough to further show his Captain up.

He remained rooted to the Earth as the other members tried to step forward. He raised a hand to stop them, as much as it pained him to stop his fellow Londo Bell members from avenging this insult against their Captain, "No. Do not do anything else. We have already caused enough trouble for our Captain. Everyone, stand down", he barely managed in an authoritative tone. He remained nearby to the Captain ready to be used as a literal pillar of support whilst also acting as a barrier between his squad and the EFF soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

The situation had gone from silly to rediculous in only a few minutes. And now Captain Magnusson says that if one of them didn't eat the tissue wad filled with bird droppings, the Captain would have to. James was shaking irritably, having a hard time tolerating this nonsense. He wouldn't allow his Captain to go through with such an indignity. But it was too late, seeing as how the Captain had gone through with it already. He tipped his head down a bit and gritted his teeth with his heart aching over the Captain. He felt very nausious and ashamed for not doing anything sooner. But he soon regained his composure and stood in line with the other soldiers. He gave Ensign Shikai the stink eye, thinking of ways to punish him later for this act of insubordination, even if he didn't have the authority to do so. ("Lieutenant, it might be your duty to lead all of us, but I'll do my part by helping keeping the others in line as well. Uuuuuugh~ nevermind. I just don't think I have the authority or standing to do that.")
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 pm

May, UC 0096...
Torrington Base, Australia...

Grant nodded his approval. "Good to know you can draw a line, but it's a little late for that, don't you think? I don't want to hear anything else from you lot. This isn't a democracy where you can just shout out whatever you want, this is a dictatorship, and Captain Magnusson is the dictator. Learn your place in his command fast or there will be dire consequences. We have no need for people who don't follow orders here."

With that said he sneered at them and stood behind the Captain, standing with his legs apart and hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 pm

He couldn't take in what had just happened, there he was ready to push the Lieutenant aside and take the shots from the firing squad if need be. This soldier had been through quite a bit in his life and now that he had been reduced to living with no purpose but piloting a MS and trying to correct the mistakes of his past. He had thought he may have been ready to accept death, but he now had a new purpose, To help rid this world of the corruption that remained, and Magnusson would be the first corruption he expunged.

He removed his shades and put them into the pocket of his uniform, his face once again fully exposed as he saw the Lt JG giving him the stink eye. He looked back directly into his eyes, his blue eyes showing all the regret and sadness he felt over this.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Puysegur Trench, Southwest of New Zealand...
Mad-Angler Class Submarine...
In the Ship's Bar..

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmergencyMeasures

BGM: "THE BATTLE"

The Mad-Angler subs were discovered by patrol forces from the Earth Federation. Boss Chief held on to his seat for a few seconds, as the entire submarine vibrated violently due to the impact. After the tremors were gone, he stood up and calmly told everyone not to panic.

"Two Aqua GM units sir..." said one of the crew. Boss Chief gave him a thumbs up. "Aqua GM's are no problem. Alright, Lazra Kenneth, get to the bridge and supervise the safe passage way to the cave. The operators might be panicking right now. Arcturus, go and check if there are any problems in the engine room. And as for Johann, Leon, each of you call one of the two Anglers in the rear and give me a report if they are alright..."

Boss Chief took another shot of whisky. He picked up Javier by the nape, as if he was a cat. "Stay here and watch. You haven't been with us for a long time. We will show you what the Zeon are made of. Right now, if you fought there, you'd get killed because you are blinded by your passion. I'll show you somebody who can use his passion to good use in fighting..." he sternly told Javier, making sure he does not move from his seat.

Grabbing an intercom, Boss Chief paged a man he could rely on at all times. "Lieutenant Jr. Grade Rap Goblin, go out in the Z'Gok and take care of the pursuers. No prisoners. Go!" Boss Chief called out to Rap, wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Mobile Suit Hangar...

Music: "ASSAULT WAVES"

"Ahahakhakhakhak! I thought I was gonna rot in this fakking submarine demmit!" Rap laughed as soon as he heard Boss Chief page him. He climbed into his Z'Gok, closed the cockpit doors and radioed the Chief back.

"This is Rap Goblin, hakhakhakhak! I gotz yer orders Boss Chief, and frankly, my fakking groin's being itchy lately. Itching ferr blood! Thankz for relying on me, I'll show thoze fakking Feddies who I em! HAK HAK HAK HAK HAK HAK!" he cackled like a hyena. His rough, screechy voice reminiscent of Green Goblin from Spider-Man echoed through the submarine's speakers, causing some of the crew to cover their ears from Rap's bat-like voice.

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 HAKHAKHAK

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 Zgokwater

The Z'Gok was cleared for launch. The submarine's hangar doors opened, and allowed the fearsome aquatic mobile suit to drift out, seeking its prey. Even in UC 0096, the Z'Gok still proved to be a deadly sea monster in the right hands, as proven in the Torrington attack. Inside the Z'Gok, Rap was still shaking with excitement. Continuing with his sadistic laugh, Rap looked like a hellish butcher excited to carve into meat...

(credits: Thanks Serpentarius for emailing me the entire Rap Goblin whole body image. I was actually able to edit and animate it through GIMP! Fakking wicked!)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Underwater, near the trio of Zeon submarines...

BGM: Mobile Suit (version 2)

The Aqua GM pair thought they had it in the bag, until one of the ships deployed a mobile suit. A Z'Gok, straight from the One Year War only in different colors. The Aqua GM units were also from 0079, but as outdated as they were like the Z'Gok, at least there are two of them. The older pilot was a bit worried, however. He knew that the Z'Gok was THE most successful amphibious suit of the One Year War. And knowing how much the Federation remained stagnant in aquatic suit tech made him tense.

"That's a Z'Gok, Huck. A suit straight from the annals of history. Don't be fooled by its funny appearance, it's fast, dangerous and most of all, unpredictable..." the senior pilot said.

The younger pilot smirked. It was a day to score a fresh kill. "Don't you get scared Jim. We can take this bastard on!" Huck said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torrington, Australia
EFF Base...

Magnusson loved watching Tatiana eat that shit-filled napkin. He was all smiles. However his glorious moment of power-tripping was cut short when a transmission came from the waters of New Zealand. The border patrol's got the Zekes' hiding spot.

"Boy you sure are lucky as hell the Zeon rats were found. And they are underwater. Now, Londo Bell, and my Torrington pets, suit up. We have to catch some vermin..." Magnusson ordered everyone to suit up.

"I'll take the Empyrean, thank you," he said. He looked at Thanatos who was sprawled like a dog. "Get up you fool. Your punishment is over. Get dressed and scramble into the Ra Cailum ship. Asap! Everyone! Get into GM Snipers! And you, Lt. Grant, take the Striker Custom at the back of the base and load it to the Empyrean..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAP BATTLE!

Rap (Z'Gok)

vs

Jim (Aqua GM, NPC) and Huck (Aqua GM, NPC)

Rules are simple. Refer to the map battle rules. There are no hiding spots here. All beam weapons except the Beam Pick are halved in attack power. Underwater mobile suits + 2 to your normal mobility, go check your MS stat to be sure Rap.

Goal: Elimination of all enemy units in the field.

After the initialization phase, Rap (red square) will take action first... since you are handicapped. You may post your Z'Gok's stats and starting position after this post, but you can't move yet.

All other players may continue with their posts even when the map battle is going on. For Rap, you need to be attentive and check stats and spots before you post or roll a dice. Good luck.

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 Straightbattle

Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 am

Torrington, Australia
EFF Base...

Luciano was still reeling from the activities of before even as news came in that the Federation Forces had discovered the location of the Zeon Remnants. In a way he was thankful as the Remnants would be able draw the attention of his squad away from the EFF Captain, and he used that term very loosely. Of course none of his squad, himself included, would ever forgot what had happened here today and someday the score would be balanced.

Whilst keeping himself closeby to his Captain he turned to his men, "You heard the...man. Get ready to leave for the ship and once aboard get your Mobile Suits ready for launch. Petty Officer Ford go get our ride going, the rest of you follow him", he spoke in the same tone he had used only minutes ago. Once his officers had something else to do they'd forget about revenge for now.

After issuing his orders he turned back to the Captain and stepped closer now that the EFF Captain had left, "Captain Tatiana, I must offer my sincere apologies. I and my squad failed you but we shalln't ever let something like this happen again", he offered his hand to the Captain now that the EFF Captain had walked off, "Now, we have a job to do, yes?", he smiled ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:55 am

(Quiet... Wesley was quiet the whole time after their arrival)

"What a bunch of dill fruit loops" Wesley thought.

He got out of the jeep and fell in line and stood in attention along with the others. Wesley laughed in his mind at the thought of the captain eating bird feces. "What a dog, no way I'm going to follow her orders that's for sure." Wesley thought.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 am

"I swearMagnusson, you will pay." he thought as he walked to the jeep and sat inside. He put his sunglasses back on and looked up into the sky, He then thought on who they would be fighting, Zeon Remnants, people who were fighting against the injustices done to them and to stop corruption. They used to be his people, had he turned his back on them and those in Neo Zeon? While he didn't like Frontal he can't say he disagrees entirely with his methods. Then there was his current Faction, Londo Bell, they have put themselves in the posistion of "Peacekeepers" which is a good thin, but as long as they still have to answer to the Federation to some degree then they will never be able to fully keep the peace.

It seems he had alot of thinking to do, so he just closed his eyes and waited for them to arrive at the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

James was so ashamed he couldn't even face his Captain. But things were cut short when Magnusson got word of the location of the Zeon Remnants. Magnusson ordered everyone to suit up and prepare for interception. He was almost hesitant to take orders from him, but this was not the time or place for that now. After recieving his orders, he quickly jumped back into the jeep, waiting to drive back to the Empyrean. ("I'm not going to let anyone down. I'll show them what I'm really made of!")
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am

With A nod the Boss Chief Arc rushed to the engine room to check on the damages to the sub. The Alarms were blaring but Arc wasn't worried about that Boss had sent Rap out to intercept the Aqua Gms. As he reached the engineering bay he saw that the engineers were hard at work keeping the Sub moving. No life threatening damage seemed to have been done to the ship. but the engineers were clearly not happy with the damage done. He kept trying to get one of them to tell him what the damages were but they kept brushing him aside. Getting really annoyed Arc grabbed one as they passed.

"What are the damages can we keep moving?" Arc asked

"Look do you want the sub repaired or do you want a lengthy report of what I should be repairing?" the engineer grumbled. "We are still moving it just requires extra attention and once were out of danger maybe a couple days full repair. We really don't want to get hit again tho" the engineer finally said as he went back to work.

With a nod Arc went to the com panel and reported his findings to Boss Chief. He then Waited at the com for either further instructions from Boss or another report from the engineers.

Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 am

INITIALIZING PHASE

After a good round of laughter Rap tried to get serious. The Z'Gok landed on the ocean floor and used its big mono-eye to scan the sea for other Aqua GMs. Fortunately, there were no backup units. Rap felt like he could take these two machines and rip them a new hole each. He licked his lips, already tasting the sweetness of violence.

Starting point: J-19

Quote :
MSM-07 Z'Gok

STATS

HP: 9900 / 9900
EN: 84 / 84
Move: 6 (8 Underwater)

TERRAIN

Space: No
Sky: No
Ground: Yes
Water: Yes

ATTACKS

1. Iron Claw
--Power: 4000
--EN: 16
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Normal Melee

2. Claw Mega Particle Cannon
--Power: 2600
--EN: 12
--Range: 2-3
--Type: Beam 1

3. Missile Launcher
--Power: 900 x 6 dice rolls
--EN: 16
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Missile

ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 1/1
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 am

As soon as he heard the Captains words he was slightly excited. As nice as it would have been to wander around for a while, getting back in a mobile suit was a more comforting offer.

Ha ha, Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
Immediately after, he ran to grab his belongings and ran into the base where he changed and cleaned his face. Once in his pilot suit, he jolted to the mobile suit bay with his helmet in hand. For a moment he forgot he had a dog leash on still.

After freeing his neck, he climbed up into the GM sniper, feeling even more relaxed since he was finally behind the controls again.

Thanatos Eriksson, GM sniper II, standing by.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 am

Torrington, Australia
EFF Base...

With a swift salute, Grant replied, "Sir yes sir!" and ran off to get the deed done. He rushed to the back and climbed into his suit. starting it up. Getting the all clear, he moved his suit toward the Londo Bell ship Empyrean. He wasn't overly fond of their methods, but their chief has a record that served him well, unlike these fools. Stepping into the hanger. He sighed. This was going to be yet another mopping up operation and it was going to be just as easy as the last one. Why didn't they ever get the fun assignments?
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 am

The news that Zeon forces had been found and that they were heading out was music to Hayase’s ears. The situation with Captain Magnusson did not seem to show any sights of getting better. Hayase walked over to the jeep and stepped in and sat down. “THIS IS COMPLETE BULL SHIT!" Hayase screamed in his head he wondered how the EFF still only this kind of person to serve. It didn’t seem right. War or no war. He could only hope that this captain would not act this way on the ship. But Hayase wasn’t getting his hopes up any.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Torrington, Australia
EFF Base...

"Blame it on me... for not being too strong to stand up for Londo Bell," she whispered to Luciano. She went back to the jeep and gargled with some mouthwash. "You don't want a captain with bad breath..." she said, smiling. Although she had been hurting inside she decided not to show her men her true feelings. She was supposed to be tough, brave and strong. She was after all, their Captain.

BGM: "RX-0"
T8&feature=related

"Alright, enough crying!" Tatiana said. She waved her arm towards the ship, full of energy. Must have been the bird seeds. "We have a mission to do! The Zeon remnants have been found! Wesley, drive back to the ship so we can get into combat gear!"

Quote :
Again, Wesley, you have to drive for us...
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm

He was supposed to give a piece of his mind about the matter at hand, when suddenly. They hit something...Or worse, Something hit them. The submarine rocked, Johann held onto the bar counter as some of the boozes fell and broke, Quickly afterwards imagined the water flooded in, but then again that's just the natural reaction of the mind Right? He shook his head as soon the answer was given, when alerts blared out inside the whole submarine, And red lights now opened up illuminating them in it.

Surely it was something that hit them, and it wasn't any random thing. It was an attack. Johann pulled his composure back and immediately thought straight able to hear the Chief's orders loud and clear. Without another word, He went past them all and headed to the command room, where communications were, he forcefully took one of the headsets from one of the operators and contacted the other ship.

"This is KingFish 1, I repeat This is Kingfish 1. Bass 2 what is your status?"

Static first filled the line, and choppy voices, perhaps due to the minovsky particles? Was there mobile suits around? Then finally a clear answer from the other line came through.

"Kingfish 1, This is Bass 2. We hear you loud and clear, what the hell was that just now?"

Johann looked on the radars and saw two red dots, meaning hostile units.

"Apparently we just got ambushed by Bogeys but we're still in the game, over. Bass 2 any damage on your part?"

"Negative Kingfish 1. Seems like you're the only ones hit for now."

"Alright, keep distance from us Bass 2, we'll try to work ourselves out of this somehow. Over and out"

Afterwards, he heard a laugh, a very familiar one fill the speakers of the sub, a smirk escaped johann's lips and pressed another button to contact the Mobile Suit that just got sent out.

"Rap, you Fucking Son of a Bitch, I didn't know you were here. You could've told me you were, but let's save the chit-chat for later, Go tear those suits apart!"
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

BGM: "Full Frontal"

Javier knew that it was a dangerous situation, and what perplexed him was the fact that Boss Chief decided to send only one mobile suit to fight against two. Although Javier knew Rap was their ace pilot, and could handle these two on his own, he was still unsettled about the decision. He rose up from his seat and voiced out.

"Boss, you didn't give me anything to do? You're probably still thinking I'm the group's little baby! But I'm gonna prove that I am not! I cannot let LTJG Goblin face that pair of GMs alone. I want to help him, and with your permission, I want to launch in the Galluss-J!" he said, bowing his head with respect.

Javier was no fool. He knew that the Galluss-J was not meant for underwater combat, but he felt comfortable using it the last time. He looked at the Boss with eyes filled with a desire to prove his worth as a pilot.
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

"Right I'm on it capt'n!"

Wesley hopped back into the jeep, started the engine and drove it back towards their ship. On the way there, he ran a scenario of the upcoming battle in his mind and started creating his personal battle strategies. However in order to finalize his plan, he needed further data. Something he'll acquire shortly during the mission briefing.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:03 am

Slowly, Leon stood up, unsteady on his feet, his mug of beer still in his hands, and quickly headed for the nearest radio station, almost tripping over his feet a number of times, and sloshing his drink onto the floor, as well as onto the other people around him, earning him dirty looks from all who passed. Entering the Radio room, Leon sat down hard onto the chair, and sat his mug down. Picking up the mike to contact the other sub, and nearly knocking over his mug of beer, Leon tries to contact the other sub.

"KingFish 1 to Bass 1, Hick, Come in Bass 1. What is the situation over there."

Hearing the slured speech on the other end of the line, the Radio officer of Bass 1 shakes his head.

"Been hitting the drink, have you Leon."

He shakes his head at the fact that they allowed someone like Leon even on board the ship in this state, then responded.

"We are a little shaken up over here, but it looks like most of the attack was directed at your sub."

Leon nods, and grabs his mug, and takes a long gulp of beer.

"Will let the captain know."

Leon says, and swats at the radio switch, missing it, then tries again. After three tries, Leon manages to hit the switch, turning off the radio, then walks drunkedly back to the bar room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"   Chapter 1: "Force Majeure" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Force Majeure"
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next