Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:03 pm

CHAPTER 3 Path B: "The Kiss of Gravity"

(This Chapter's players will be all FUSE except Uryuu and Issac, Risa and Slush Puppie9, and Jin Muraki himself. Other unallied people can join in as well)

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
7:50 AM

Commander Massoli glanced nervously at the clock. It was almost time for the meeting with the FUSE Chancellor herself, Lalionus Gravebrood. She was sitting in one of the chairs in the receiving room, waiting for the rest of her squad to come in. She definitely didn't want to go in alone. Based on what she had heard, the 26-year old Chancellor was a force of nature, somebody not to be taken so lightly. Massoli heard that Chancellor Gravebrood was as tough as nails, and that last time's mission failure could mean that she has to either resign or get punished.

"Where could they be? Don't they know that the Chancellor is very strict when it comes to punctuality?" Massoli gnashed her teeth in boredom. Each second that passed by, gave Massoli an increasing amount of tension. She smiled at the old desk lady, who didn't look to happy with the Commander. She could only pray that whatever the Chancellor was going to tell her, she would be lucky to even leave the building alive.

Quote :
(Notice:

-FUSE players including Hayase should report in for the 8:00 AM appointment.
-Risa, find a way to hide the Gundam in the city or outside it. The black Gundam will be piloted by a haro until Slush Puppie's character acquires it.
-Jin, if you're bringing the Gwynhyfar to New York, be sure not to be hostile or else you will be attacked.
-Slush Puppie can receive emails/texts from Risa on where you two could meet.
-The rest of the Aesir Foxes wait for BRO to start Route # 3. Don't post here.)
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Somewhere in the suburbs...

Today was a bright, sunny and cheerful day in New York. Risa felt good. She had never been to New York before, and the moment she stepped foot in this city, she was greeted by a menagerie of new sights, sounds and scents. The buildings seemed to reach the sky, and a lot of them are easily bigger than those she had seen in shoddy space colonies. Overall, the experience was pleasant for her.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Yimout10

"Oooooh... this city looks so nice!" Risa said, captivated by New York's modern beauty,

Having removed the pink dye, Risa's hair is now in its natural colour. She picked a relatively non-conspicuous disguise - that of a tourist. With red-framed shades, and a thin windbreaker jacket, she wandered about, enjoying the scenery. But, the Aesir Fox vocalist wasn't there to go sightseeing. She was there for business.

Days ago, Cheese told her to recruit an exceptional young girl, the same aga as her, to the Aesir Foxes. Initially, Risa was skeptical, but when she saw the You-Toob video of that girl, her opinion was changed. The girl was very talented with the piano. Risa had always wanted another girl in the band, one that could play the keyboards. And now they have found the right girl. Risa had left the Gundam Resonance and the haro-controlled Symphonia in some ruins outside the city, hidden well from the ever-active eyes of FUSE.

"She has the talent and the looks, but is she ready to be recruited?" Risa mumbled. Risa flipped her cellular phone open and texted this "Stacy" girl and told her to meet her at the park in 10 minutes. After typing the message, Risa pressed "send", hoping that Stacy could get it on her chat or cell phone.

(items:
-Make up Kit
-Extra Clothes
-Hair dye
-Omz
-Small pistol
-phone
-And these things are in her backpack. Her pilot suit and helmet are inside the Resonance)
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:27 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
7:50 AM

It had been 14 days since Ayana's Death. While Akira had lost most of his insane rage. There was still hatred burning inside him. In fact the travel here to New York seemed to have no effect on him, despite it supposedly able to take his mind off of things. Their Commander Massoli had told them to attend a meeting at 8' o clock in the morning. Sadly though, there was only about 10 minutes left for him to show up in FUSE HQ. Which...is not really a lot of time. With Spring in his steps, He walked quickly dodging people left and right, some even calling him rude, when he bumped them. He was playing with the lion charm on his sister's phone to kill time or to make him calm. He had just finished listening to a voice recording of Ayana's. It was when she found out about his pink phone and tinkered with it, unknowingly activating the voice record feature of the phone.

Thoughts, and more thoughts haunted him. He wanted to quit FUSE, but a suppressed memory, of the Aesir girl mentioning a lost brother named Kanzaki bothered him. It could be another Kanzaki after all he ain't the only Kanzaki around. But why did it bother him? Perhaps the thought of his beloved little sister piloting a machine of death was too much for him to handle.

Gritting his teeth, he walked on forgetting where to look and accidentally bumped into a person. Akira stepped back dropping the pink phone.

"Ouch..." He said grunting before asking the other person of their condition. "Are you okay...? I'm sorry..."

Quote :
Items:
His MK-23 Socom Side-Arm
2 Extra Magazines
Wallet
Phone Memento
Ayana's Hairclip
FUSE ID
HOLOPAD
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:37 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
7:52 AM

"Hey, watch it!" said Risa. He looked at the boy and gave him a mean stare. While turning away, Risa accidentally stepped on something. She looked down, and saw a pink cell phone at her foot. Risa picked it up and held onto it for a moment. It was... the same model of phone she had many years ago. Her eyes were fixed on the gadget for a while.

What came next was something she totally didn't expect. She saw the wallpaper and it was... a picture of her and her Onii-chan Kanzaki as children. Once again she faced Akira. He looked awfully lot the soldier whose transmission reached her in the Castrato mission. Risa tried to keep her identity as a pilot... but she can't help but ask a question.

"This phone... this is me. This is my brother! Where did you get it!?" she asked, trembling.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
7:55 AM

Head Engineer John Newman turned the corner and came across Commander Massoli while he was making his way to the meeting with the Chancellor. Overall he hadn't changed much, besides the obvious of his age his facial structure still maintained its boyishness, so he was still stuck in the kiddy category until either someone noticed his uniform or he announced it himself. And even then he needed to have proof.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Dearka10

(OOC: Sorry, this is about the extent of my GIMP abilities.)

"Hello Commander, what are you doing standing out here? Shouldn't you be inside? Unless there's someone else you're waiting for. But that's neither here nor there. I hope this goes well, I haven't had any contact with the colonies since I joined the AEO and I'm lucky that they accepted me, seeing as I'm a spacenoid. I look forward to seeing what she's like now that the war is over. Well, at least that one is. Oh well, but enough of that, how are you Commander? I haven't seen you in a while. How are you holding up?" He finished and asked as he came fully into the room and sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:56 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

Okay. Things were getting weird today. That was in Akira's head. He was just pushing away a repressed memory from his mind, when another stranger who he totally doesn't know and just bumped into. Not only stepped on his property, but had the audacity to look at it? And now this stranger, this girl in front of him claims the little boy in the picture his brother.

The Fuck was happening with this world? Were there that many Kanzaki's around?

"Yes, I get that a lot. I look like a lot of little brothers out there, in that image...but that was years ago." He said annoyed while walking forward and holding the phone on the screen and pulling it away quickly from the girl's hand. "This used to be my sister's phone, before i had to leave her for war. This is the only Image I have left from her..."

He slided his phone with his hand inside his side pocket. Before looking at the girl infront of him. There seemed to be something odd. He couldn't tell but he felt as if there was something.

"Why ask?"
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:05 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
7:53 AM

Cold shivers raced down Risa's spine. She too, had a creepy feeling about this man. Though she wasn't sure... she wanted to ask. But her hands and legs were shaking. Finally, she let the question out. She grabbed Akira's shirt and asked him...

"Is your sister's name Risa Kunagiri!? Are you... are you Kanzaki Kunagiri!?" Risa's voice grew louder, as her grip on the boy's shirt became tighter. "No... you? It can't be..." Risa slowly uttered as she let Akira's shirt go. She started to step backwards, and her facial expression changed from curiosity to anger.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
7:53 AM

God's Hammer has fallen on him. And the Threads of fate had bound their strings together. This girl,did she know about his sister...No. after she held tight on her shirt and when she looked into his eyes, Akira realized something her hair color was the same as his, and the face of his little sister seemed to suddenly "coincide" with the current reality. As if an apparition over the girl appeared.

Questions, Questions of Identity and existence fired up and about. Could it really be? The sister he's been searching for, all this years? Akira took a deep breath, maintaining his cool. No she might just know his sister.

Think...Think..Don't think.

"Yes...I am and was Kanzaki Kunagiri..." He tried to speak smoothly straightening his shirt. "My sister's name is Risa Kunagiri...I left her at Dugma-4..."

Akira simply watched her step back. This reaction was pure and too emotional could it really be?

"Are you risa...? Or are you a friend of hers...? If so Do you know where she is..?"
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214

Kei Arai fiddled with his necklace as he walked into the receiving room. It was the necklace that his grandfather wore during both wars. The old man always said that it was a charm that kept him alive in tough situations. In a situation like this, Kei almost felt he might need it. Despite the fact that the room was almost empty, there still managed to be a certain tension lingering. The almost palpable tension was coming from the woman in one of the chairs. Her name was Massoli, and she was a commander. Arai was to meet with her upon the arrival of she and her team in New York. From everything he had heard, she seemed like a good person, although a bit strict and now obviously stressed.

Arai really couldn't blame her. Apparently her last mission had not gone well, and while Kei didn't know the details he was told that is was worse than just a minor hiccup. Now to top it all off she and her team were meeting with the Chancellor. I hope everything goes well for them. Sure, he didn't really know any of them, but why wish poorly when they were all on the same side. The meeting was to start soon, but there were a few minutes to kill. With that time Kei figured he should make introduction. While he wasn't usually the serious type, he decided it would be best to make the best first impression possible. This was especially true with someone of a a much higher rank.

Suddenly another young man came over and began speaking to the commander. Kei shrugged. Guess I was too slow he thought to himself. I should make introductons though. The young man walked toward the Massoli, saluted, and said "Kei Arai reporting, ma'am." Then not wanting the be rude to the other guy he added in "Sir." He chose "sir", but to be honest Kei wasn't sure what to say. The guy couldn't have been older than himself.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:28 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

It was confirmed then... the person standing before her, this guy, is none other than her own brother. For a few seconds, Risa was rendered speechless. The shock of seeing him again, a person she loved and hated at the same time, was too great. She moved back a couple of steps more.

"Onii...chan. You... YOU! You left me alone! And now you're that Harlequin pilot who... went all... and my enemy..." Risa was unable to control the flow of her words. She had UTTERLY given out who she was, that she was present at the previous battle... that she looked at him as if he was the enemy. Based on her words, it was clear she wasn't thinking straight. Only when she had realized she inadvertently given him a clue who she was... that she felt her legs spring to life. She ran away as fast as she could from Akira. "RISA YOU FOOL! YOU GAVE YOURSELF AWAY!!!!" she reprimanded herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

Anger, Shock and Surprise all those emotions appeared evident in the girl in front of him, the girl was his sister. Risa. Risa Kunagiri. Akira himself was dumbfounded, at a loss for words, his cool and rude facade gone in but a moment's notice. It was too much, for them both. Akira's head spun trying to gather words to say. To Apologize, to take her back. He has found her now, no reason for him to stay with FUSE anymore.

But how does he even start? What were the words he could say to calm her storm when he can't even calm his own?

"Risa...is that really you...? It's me..Onii-chan. Your knight..." His voice quaked as he tried to extend his hands towards Risa. But before his hair could touch her beautiful brown locks. She had spat angered words at him and some questionable ones.

Quote :
"Onii...chan. You... YOU! You left me alone! And now you're that Harlequin pilot who... went all... and my enemy..."

Harlequin pilot? How does she know? Enemy her enemy? What the hell...

"Risa!...I'm not your enemy...It's me...your brother...family" He tried consoling her amidst the storm of confusion and clusterfuck of emotions they were both in.

What was she hiding from him? How did she know he was a harlequin pilot? Only FUSE regulars knew that info, Could she be related to FUSE? And then a quick glimpse of the gundam's pilot appeared in his head, face almost hidden by the helmet she wore, pink locks and the same name. Risa. Akira pressed the image out of his mind, He didn't think nor will think that his sister is related to the Foxes, that girl must've been also left by a brother named Kanzaki. Since he already saw his sister infront of him, there was no reason to think of that scenario...but why? Questions piled up one after another and not even one could be answered. He sprang forward arms stretched to hold her shoulder, but his fingertips of nothing, She had turned around and ran away. Leaving him off-balance. She ran fast and had a big head-start.

Akira gave chase only to lose Risa in the sea of people after-awhile, He slowed down and panted, hands on his knees.

I should've taken Drill Sergeant Ashkur's trainings more seriously back then...

He looked left and right, he couldn't find her anymore. And in this big City he can't do this alone. He slowly stood up, regaining his breath fists clenched.

"I will find you Risa...then we can go home together..."

Akira didn't want to turn and leave, but before he did he gave quick glances here and there even though he knew it was futile. With a heavy heart, he walked quickly to FUSE HQ which was only now a few blocks away thanks to the running. Maybe she worked there, since where he lost her was close to HQ. Either way, he was gonna find out soon.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:40 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
7:57 AM

After he was done talking, he noticed a young man standing before him who he wasn't quite familiar with. Probably a new recruit, he thought to himself.

Looking at him, he wondered how he got in the military seeing as he looked so young. Then again, he looked like a kid as well so he couldn't talk, but most people tended not to keep their boyish appearances so in most cases the young look actually reflected their age.

So, deciding to keep things cordial, saluted the young man and said, "Hello Mr. Arai, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. So tell me, what division do you work in?"
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

The first to respond was the fellow young man. He began to look Kei over.  The young pilot stood straight and tried to look as respectful as possible. It was his sincerest hope to not ruin the good names of his grandfather and uncle by appearing to be any less than what was hoped for. That was the unfortunate pressure of  being third generation in the same field. He already had enough to contend with, being so young compared to most others.

Next the other youth asked him what division he was from. "I was just recently assigned to Commander Massoli's mobile suit unit, Sir."
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:02 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York! New York! What a town!
April 20, LC 214
7:58 AM

He could feel it, a very fat very sore vein was throbbing on his temple. Luke gritted his teeth and tried to fight back the growing headache that was wrecking his mind like some sort of giant enemy crab. It wasn't the jetlag that was getting to him, it wasn't the tension that had been growing in him since that last fuckfest of a mission, and it certainly wasn't the hangover he was now suffering that was the result of last night's little bar crawl to celebrate his first homecoming in years (well ok maybe the hangover had a teensy eensy influence on his currently horrible dispostion). No this magnificent bitch of a headache could only come from one thing, talking to his mother on the phone.

"Look I already said I'm sorry for not coming in to visit you yesterday Ma. I just.....had my hands full ya know? I'm a soldier now I got responsibilities and shit now."

".........."

"All right now see its that sorta langauge thats been retarding the evolution of mankind for the past thousand years."

"........."

"Well I'm sorry Ma! I'm sorry I'm not some big famous porn star like my big brother! Ya know I can't fukking perform when I'm on camera!"

"........"

"Well FUCK YA TO YA WRETCHED OLD HAG! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!"

Shutting off his cellphone with a sharp *click* Luke pocketed the damn thing, and made one final checkover of himself before he entered the conference room. His uniform for once was neatly cleaned, ironed, and pressed underneath it he wore his cut/impact resistant ballistics vest. His 9mm sidearm was holstered at his side,a stun baton hung from his belt oppisite the gun, while the small square tin containing his first aid kit was neatly tucked away in a pouch on the small of his back. His wallet naturally held all his Omz and his FUSE ID. Well I'm as ready now as I'll ever be.

Entering the room with a purposeful stride he saluted everybody present, "Private Tran reporting for duty."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:12 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
7:59 AM

John looked at him for a moment, sizing him up. While he himself was not a mobile suit pilot by profession, he was required from time to time to test the suits to make sure they are running smoothly so that if something goes wrong he will know exactly when it happened and what he was doing when it did.

"I see, I hope you don't wreck your mobile suit too badly, I have seen enough broken suits to last me a lifetime, and that was just from the last operation! I really hope you are up to the challenge, kid."

It was right after he said this that Private Tran walked up and identified himself. So, turning his head slightly he said, "About time you got here, Private, almost thought you wouldn't make it."

It was at this moment that he realized he hadn't identified himself to the young man before him. And so, reaching out his hand, he said, "I'm Chief Engineer John Newman by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
7:59 AM

“Ariiiiii do we really have to go in early?”

“And be scolded by the commander?”

“Couldn’t I just sleep for ten more minutes?”

Ariah sighs, rolling her eyes as she drags a half-sleepy Alice with her into the receiving room, deciding to ignore her never ending protests. Really, Ariah had warned her twin to sleep early the night before since they had a meeting with the chancellor herself, but Alice , being the stubborn twin that she is, decided to spend the night out sightseeing until the wee hours of the morning (“After all, when the opportunity presents itself, grab
it~”
).

Really, why is Alice the older twin?

She notices commander Massoli, and gives a small salute “Good Morning Commander, Private Ariah Lowe reporting for duty. Pardon my tardiness, I had plans to come in earlier, but I had some trouble getting someone out of bed.” She spoke , making a note to emphasize ‘someone’ as she shoots a glare at her sister, nudging her to salute at the commander as well. Alice, who had slowly gotten over her sleepiness, gave the commander a salute as well.

“Private Alice Lowe, Reporting for duty ”

That being said and done, Ariah noticed that a few familiar faces . “Good morning Private Tran, I hope you had a good night’s sleep?” She asks him casually. She then overhears Alice as she suddenly perked up and greeted the familiar new face in the group.

“You seem new, Care to tell me you name?”

'Ariah's Equipment':

'Alice's Equipment':

Last edited by Aile on Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in the twin's items :v)
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

"Oh, oh dear you need not to... no, no, my gorgeous. I'm having the time of my life thank you... dear..." Jin playfully flirted with somebody over the phone. He ended the call, slid the phone back into his pocket, and left the apartment door. Step by step, Jin descended from the stairs, and walked out into the busy New York street. Holding a bouquet of roses, he looked like a man about to propose to his beloved...

Jin filled his nose with the sweet, fresh scent of the natural, fresh air. Though New York was known to be one of the busiest cities in the world, it was so much better than the artificially-scented air of the space colonies. Sweet, and so erotic. Jin skipped on the sidewalk, avoiding puddles while clutching his briefcase. Dressed in a dandy suit, and hair brushed up like a fine gentleman, Jin's handsome appearance made him stand out from the rest of the dull crowd.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Muraki10

"I can't help it..." Jin said to himself. He closed his eyes as he walked and began to sing with passion.

"Start spreading the news.
I am leaving today.
I want to be a part of it.
New York, New York!!
These vagabond shoes.
They are longing to stray.
Right through the ..."

As Jin was spinning around with briefcase in hand, he wasn't looking where he went and he bumped into Risa... Even though Jin was bigger than Risa, he was the one who fell down because he was spinning on one foot like a ballerina. Jin's bouquet of roses flew into the air, scattering...

Quote :
Jin's items:
-Briefcase x 1, contains many papers about MS Gwynhwyfar
-Roses
-Phone
-Wallet with lots of credit cards
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

C-chief engineer? Wow. Kei did not see that coming....turns out his speaking as respectfully as possible was a good idea. It seemed strange that someone as young as himself would have such a prestigious rank, but Arai didn't doubt he deserved it. After all, FUSE didn't just hand out promotions for no reason. Perhaps he was a prodigy. Or perhaps he was like Kei and grew up around mobile suit mechanics and software. Whatever to case was, Kei now knew someone his age that understood the same, and most likely more, technology as himself. 

The chief engineer then extended his hand after his introduction. The young pilot shook his hand in a firm, but unchallenging manner, just as his grandfather had taught him. "The pleasures all mine."He then turned to the man next to him, saluted, and introduced himself. "Kei Arai,Sir." If there's one thing Kei had just learned it was that you never knew who was what rank from a glance. With such a case Arai would treat this late soldier with respect and subservience. After that it wasnt long until two women walked in. One of them inquired his name. While he was still very respectful, he could not help to fall into a slightly flirtatious tone around the two identical beautiful women. Kei Arai, ma'am. So are you part of Commander Massoli's team as well?". he said with a salute and a smile.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote :
"About time you got here, Private, almost thought you wouldn't make it."

Luke smirked a bit as he took his seat, the chief engineer was chiding him in a firm but gentle manner as always.

"Sorry Sorry Chief I got held up with.....buisiness. Won't happen again I bet my Ma's grave on it" He bowed his head towards John in apology. As much as he wanted to ask about how the repairs for his Uesugi were going this was hardly the time or the place, what with the Chancellor herself being present. That and the youthful looking engineer already seemed to be in a conversation with......a new face it seemed. A rookie in a meeting with the chancellor herself? Now that was something you didn't see everyday. As he moved to make his introduction a familiar pair of faces appeared through the chamber doors. He waved at the two as they entered.

Quote :
“Good morning Private Tran, I hope you had a good night’s sleep?”

Luke peered at Ariah with blood shot eyes and sighed a little bit before answering, "ummm yeah somethin like that.....You two doin allright?"

Quote :
"You seem new, Care to tell me you name?”

Luke crossed his arms over his head lazily, and suddenly realized he hadn't introduced himself to the new guy either."C'mon Alice doncha know its customal-...customaro-....err polite ta give your name before askin somebody elses?" "Oh right I haven't introduced myself to ya have I? Well they call me Luke, nice to meetcha new guy." It wasn't even a fulls second after the words had come out of his mouth that he had realized his transgrssion. AHHHH SHIT! Alice is going to kill me for interrupting her introduction like that. Luke shrunk back into his chair half out of an effort to fight off his hangover, and half because he wanted to make himself small and unnoticable to avoid Alice's wrath.

Last edited by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Children's park...

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Slush10

Stacy arrived at the park, on time, as scheduled. She was very excited. Of all people, she didn't know why she was picked by the Aesir Foxes to be a part of their famous (infamous) band. She immediately knew that she would be outlawed, but something, like a voice in her head kept telling her it would be the right thing to do.

Earlier this morning, she kissed her parents goodbye. She felt sad for leaving them. Carrying a large backpack, she sat on a bench, waiting for the operative. Her little tongue licked the ice cream she had in hand, quite nervously.

"Okay, here I am at the park..." she texted the operative. All she can do now is wait...
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:14 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

Solomon White was guarding his master Jin at the moment and so couldn't repress the face-palm when the man started singing, but as soon as the man fell down, he rushed forward, his hand hovering where his classic .45 Colt revolver was hidden. He was currently wearing an old Chrome military jacket with a red shirt underneath. As a side note he also got a haircut.

"Mr. Jin, are you alright?"
he asked he he started to help the man up. Because of his very nature, Jin was a mystery, even to those who worked under him simply because he had lived so long and experienced so much that it was impossible to know what he was thinking unless he told you. Solomon hoped that this girl wasn't going to try anything, which was why his hand was so close to his gun. He couldn't afford to let anyone attack his master, otherwise bad things would happen, and he would never be able to rescue Chihiro, who he hadn't had the chance to save yet and had failed miserably at accomplishing many months prior.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:10 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

And, while Risa was blindly running with tears in her eyes, she collided with a queer dancing man. Risa managed to keep her balance, but unfortunately the man wasn't. Risa was shaken out of her sad state, and tried to help the guy get up. Afterwards she picked up the roses one by one.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Yimout10

"I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going so... I'm really sorry sir!" Risa hurriedly apologized. She had placed the roses back into the bouquet but it was no where as neat as the roses were originally arranged. In fact, it was bad . Unable to do anything more for Jin, and seeing that she had just received a text from this "Stacy" that she was already at the park, she merely smiled at Jin, and ran off as fast as she could to the park.

"Onii-chan... no... it can't be... RISA SNAP OUT OF IT! You have a mission to do!" she told herself while running. And at last she reached the park where Stacy was. From a distance she saw her on a bench licking an ice cream.

"STTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAACYY!!!!" Risa called out at the top of her tired lungs... hoping to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:54 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
That Morning...

Four large blasts came from under the ground, covering the town park and its nearby vicinities in a large blanket of smoke and dust. Four large blue mobile suits rolled out from the pits, and from their appearance it was clear that they were not FUSE. Chaos and panic, fear and confusion arose, as hundreds of people fled for their lives.

"Mobile suits!? Here in the heart of the city!?"

"What in the world! Terrorists? Again!?"

"I left Japan specifically because of this!"

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Behnke10
That, and countless more words thrown in the midst of the destruction that followed. The four mobile suits were all similar in appearance, with long necks similar to ostriches, claws on their right arms and large machine guns on the left.

"Hozam Team!! Take out the city and kill everything in your way! Destroy, maim, kill! Leave no survivors!" said the squad leader. He was Hozam Beldey, the youngest son of the Moussaiga's General Beldey. He went here without his father's permission to personally wage war on FUSE, at their very own doorstep.

"Amazing how your own subway system can betray you..." Hozam Beldey announced across the park. His Behnke Mobile suit reared its ugly head and fired the Boomba Cannon hard, knocking off several large trees and killing dozens of civilians.

"Flatten them!!" he called out to his allies. The Behnkes' wheels started up and began running over the panicking people. Soon there were lots of crushed people on the park,and on the street. Brains splattered, bones ground up and their blood spilled all over the ground. Like animals. Like ROADKILL.

(I await your response, Lalionus)
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:46 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
At the Park...

While Risa was walking toward Stacy, she was knocked off her feet by a very, very strong shockwave. She bounced across the fields like tumbleweed in a very bad Western movie. Her clothes got all dirty, but thankfully she had no injuries apart from light scratches.

She couldn't see Stacy because the park was filled with dirty smoke. To try and filter the dust from her nose and mouth, she ripped her bra off and used one of the pads as a mask.

"Stacy! Stacy, where the heck are you!?" Risa shouted, hoping to find her in the center of this hellish place. As Risa tried to make her way to where Stacy was last seen sitting, she heard loud rolling noises, like those of large wheels.

The screaming got louder, and then she heard what seemed like bones breaking. To her horror, she could see vague silhouettes of people crushed under the wheels of these suits' feet.

"Haro 1 and 2, send the Resonance and the Symphonia to Central Park. My coordinates are... errr... just read the call details!" Risa ordered the two Haros in the Gundams, which were hidden in a ruin just outside town.

"STTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAACYY!!!!" Risa keeps on calling. The Haros activated the two Gundams and made them fly fast across the New York skyline, the Haros not caring whether they get spotted or not.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...

He was running late for the supposed meeting but Akira's mind was preoccupied with thoughts of his sister and her well-being. He had already walked a few blocks away from where he last saw her. When something peculiar stopped him, He felt the ground shook for awhile, at first thinking he was just imagining it,he planned to walk on. Until he saw some small pebbles shake.

"What the-" Before Akira could think and even say Earthquake, dust and smoke filled the area he was in, and felt his body alight as if blown away and then hitting a hard wall or pavement. Either of the two he could not say.

"Urgh...what was..that...?"

Opening his eyes whilst choking, he felt dazed unable to tell which direction was which. He instinctively pulled out his MK-23 sidearm and aimed everywhere cautiously before regaining his sense of calm and direction. He heard people screaming and wails of fear or horror somewhat muffled. Thoughts of his sister Risa quickly flooded his head. There was an attack was she safe? Where was she? Worry and Anxiety took a hold of him. He put his arm over his mouth to avoid taking in more smoke and dust as he stood up walking blindly while he aimed his gun cautiously, he pulled out his own cell and dialed the first FUSE member number that came into picture.

He dialed his team mate Phuc Tran's number.

"Hello Phuc,Can you hear me?! Akira here...I'm in a snag, something exploded around here...A few or some blocks away from main HQ" He spoke urgently and hoarsely having trouble speaking from the pain that lingered in his body, and from the dust that he could almost taste.

Then the ground shook-rumbled as the dust slowly cleared up and the alien like machines were now visible to him.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S AN ALIEN INVASION! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY ALIENS!" Akira bellowed on the phone panicking, thinking that the mussaiga army mobile suits were alien suits. "I can't believe it! We're being invaded!"

Quote :
"Amazing how your own subway system can betray you..."

The gears of Akira's minds suddenly slowed down, and calmness took a hold of him instinctively. He cleared his throat and spoke more clearly.

"Oh wait, Sorry. It's not an alien invasion, but some bozo and his cohorts attacking us...We need back up! People are dying here! I don't know if i can still return to fuse HQ please bring my harlequin along, if you can. I'll try taking people away from harm's way while waiting in a safe place you can give leave the harlequin..!"

Then the one of the suits head geared up and charged it's laser aimed towards him and some other civilians.

"Damn-" was the last thing Akira could mutter over the phone.

The beam hit some large trees and killed some people while Akira was again, sent flying by the impact and landing in front of a store pavement covered with some rubble. Phone in hand.

"Damn it...Ayana..."

He felt powerless again, He felt weak. His body ached. He was mad, Here he was in the middle of an attack and yet he couldn't do something about it again, people were dying infront of him, right under his watch, his beloved sister, he didn't know where she was. If she was safe or not. This sudden attack could've cost him her life. He wanted to protect the civilians...especially his sister that he knew he saw. Was still alive.

"Damn this..."

Risa...Please be safe...

His sister was the last person on his mind before his eyes went heavy, and lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next