Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:39 am

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Battleground...

Before Jin could respond, A car blew up near by from all the excessive heat and expanded outward toward Solomon. Solomon, not seeing it in time, was caught in the explosion, which just a couple feet beyond him, just avoiding Jin, Unfortunately, Solomon was not so lucky, the explosion claiming his life and bringing his quest for freedom and power to an end, his body burned to a crisp, destroying any identifiable mark or object on him save for the device inside his chest which somehow survived unharmed.

Solomon Status: Dead

(The drama surrounding Solomon is too much for me right now and so I am getting rid of him. John will be my main now.)

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
MS Hangar

Back at the hangar, John felt a shiver go down his spine. And, passing it off as nothing, since he could still see all the suits on radar and they were all still moving, so there was no reason to be alarmed.

Pouring himself a cup of coffee he sat back down in front of the monitor and looked at the transfer form for a guy who would be piloting an Uesugi. Looking across the hangar he saw the new Uesugi in its dock and wondered what would happen with the new guy. He seemed familiar but then again he had worked with so many pilots over the years that the faces all started to blur together after a while.

All he could do was pray that he survived to the end of the conflict along with the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:37 am

Response to Risa's attack:

Hossem's Behnke quickly lifted its heavy claw arm and used it to cover itself from the Ignition Sword. Hossem was rattled turbulently inside the suit, pushed back several meters away from his position while the Gundam's heated sword dug itself deep into the Behnke's arm. Finally, Hossem was able to brush the weapon off. His suit was damaged terribly.

"This Gundam is ... it's much stronger than what I thought it would be! Don't underestimate it..." he warned his comrades. What insulted him the most was the fact that the Gundam pilot was singing while attacking him.

"THAT SSSSONG! DON'T MAKE FUN OF US! I'LL KILL YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE GIRL!" [/b]he angrily warned off Risa.

Quote :
BEHNKE A
Chose: Defend

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
--USE: 0/1

Damage Incurred: 2100 because of defend

HP: 6960 / 9060
EN: 62 / 62
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:53 pm

New York City...
April 20, LC 214...
Central Park, the Battleground...

Why?....How? were just the many thoughts running around his head like hamsters in a wheel. It was only just a couple of hours ago he was still in a peaceful life he was in. Coming from Europe, this veteran decided on his own free will to return back to the bloodstricken battlefield he once left behind. Formally known as "Saniiro Kobayashi"....but he knew that name was stained with bloodshed and people will reconize it. So on his "Enlisting" papers, he went by the name of "Sani Antazaki". But all that....now seems irrelevant in his eyes since his peaceful days.....have now gone back straight into hell once again...

Once again he sees a city in flames, panic started to grow as citizens flee the area of conflict. Quickly realizing he had to get to HQ with all haste and with only a few blocks to go, he decided to run all the way while battling frighten people and security forces. Sani doubts that FUSE will have an available MS for him to use. But still he had to make the effort by going. To him if he didnt it would be the same as giving up without putting up a fight.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 MSLscene1

"Damn it all....I guess this is what i get for coming back. Hate being helpless in this crisis but the only thing i can do...is get to the Fuse HQ"

He only wished he had someway to contact HQ to let them know that he was making his way there. But for now, the only way and route he needs to take is to travel to HQ in person. Clintching his left fist, he steels himself for the possiblity of piloting a mobile suit again in battle and hopes that he can make it there as soon as possible.

With that, he pushed himself and started to run to the FUSE HQ....
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:30 pm

LC OST: GO GO UESUGI DAI-OH!!!!!

"DO YOU FEEL THE FIRE OF JUSTICE BURNING INSIDE YOU BROTHER?!" Luke shouted at the control console that housed the Uesugi's main operating system. In response the steel cold machine gave the only response it could give.

".................."

Those vermin! Those ostrich necked bastards! They dare trample my home town! I'll make them pay! I'll make them pay a thousand times over with my fiery justice!"

"................."

"Come my loyal steed onward to the fight! We shall crush! We shall maim! We SHALL RIP THEM APART! With our loyal weapons: double barreled beam handgun! Short beam saber! and vulcan cannon!"

With a grinding sound akin to a groan the bright turquoise machine lurched forward deeper into the city after its more agile counterparts. Ready to pop and ruin the enemy's day with a lucky potshot at the worst possible moment.
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

AESIR FOXES PHASE
Stacy Lindley's Turn
Gundam Symphonia's Turn

Stacy simply didn't know what to do. She was faced with so many buttons, and she didn't know which one she should press. Thankfully the Haro sitting beside her was kind enough to show her which ones she must use in order to attack. Stacy had already learned how to move, and that was through the use of pedals.

Clumsily the Gundam Symphonia ran like a toddler, staggering and shuffling with each step it made with its high-heeled feet. "I must protect Miss Risa desu!!" she reluctantly said, breaking the song midway through the chorus.

The Haro told her to press the trigger button. Stacy's black Gundam turned the laser sword on and like a child swatting a fly, awkwardly through a slash at the same mobile suit Risa was attacking. "I'm so sorry, enemy-san! N-no hard feelings please!"

Quote :
Steps to F-9

Attacks Behnke A in F-8

Beam Saber
--PWR: 3700
--EN: 12
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Beam Melee
--LOCK: 1

EN: 118/130
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

The member 'slush_puppie9' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Beam Melee' :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 WBMelee
Result :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Hit
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Response to Slush Puppie / Stacy's attack...

"TCH... EYYYYYYYYYH!" Hossem growled, looking even more pissed than before. This time he was dealing with not one, but two Gundams. Symphonia's beam saber dealt a long gash on the Behnke's torso, and this time, Hossem was caught off guard. He was not able to prepare a proper defense, so he sustained heavy damage from the newbie pilot's silly saber rush.

"YOU AND YOUR GUNDAMS! CURSE YOU AESIR FOXES I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CHILDISH SONGS!" Hossem countered with a swift head-butt aimed at the black Gundam.

Quote :
*Damage Incurred: 3700 (Beam Sabel)
HP: 3260 / 9060

*Counterattack!
Melee Attack (punch, kick, etc)
--TGT: Symphonia Gundam at F-9
--PWR: 500
--EN: --
--TYPE: Normal Melee

No EN drained
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

The member 'B.R.O.' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Melee
Result :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Hit
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

AESIR FOXES PHASE
After the Behnke's Attack:

Stacy felt her laser sword slicing the Behnke throughly, like cutting through a butter with a hot knife. Her eyes were closed shut with fear the whole time, and now she was in for a rude awakening. Not only did she fail to kill the Behnke, but to her the enemy robot looked much "angrier" than before. And who wouldn't? Stacy stepped backward cautiously, waiting for the enemy's reaction.

"Uh.. uh... forgive me! I dididdid--didn't mean to scratch your... Nyaaaaaa! Sorry desu!" Stacy apologized to Hossem for slashing him with the laser sword. But the Behnke didn't forgive her, and instead hit the Symphonia with its own head.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Oddshake

Stacy's Gundam fell on its back. She started to cry like a little baby. "I'm so sorry, enemy-san! I didn't mean to! Can't we be friends desu!!?"

Quote :

Stacy is Hit

HP: 12300 /12800

EN: 118/130

End of our Phase, right? Correct me if I'm wrong! >.<
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

MOUSSAIGA ARMY PHASE!
BEHNKE A's TURN!

"No! We can never be friends you half-witted little girl!" Hossem Beldey retorted. After seeing that the Symphonia was smacked hard by his super-headbutt, Hossem made his move. The Behnke plunged its hard feet into the muddy soil, delievering its full weight into that powerful stride. The ugly mobile suit coiled its clawed arm like a spring, gathering its ultimate kinetic energy for maximum impact. Steam poured from its dusty vents, Hossem's face filled with demoniac scorn.

"Here goes my super-powered attack!!!" Hossem called out his most powerful attack of all seasons. The damaged Behnke leaned forward, spun around the waist, and sent its paw flying towards the Gundam Symphonia's noggin. "YOU AESIR FOXES SHOULD STOP THOSE STUPID SONGS! WE WILL CREATE WAR AND PLUNGE THIS WORLD INTO DARKNESS WITH OUR AWESOME POWER! AND YOU MEDDLING KIDS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! YOU WILL LOSE AND WE WILL WIN! I WILL HURT YOU SO BAD, YOU'LL FEEL PAIN IN THE NEXT LIFE! GO TO HELL AND SAY HELLO TO THE DEVIL FOR ME!!!! SUATARRRANG! BEHNKE-HYPER-CLAWWWWW!"

Quote :

HP: 3260 / 9060

BEHNKE A did:
Swatter Claw
--TGT: Symphonia at F-9
--PWR: 4000
--EN: 16
--TYPE: Normal Melee

EN: 46/62
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

The member 'B.R.O.' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Melee
Result :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Miss
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

After Behnke's Attack...

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Unfortunately for the Behnke, Stacy tripped over on a car, and for the second time... Symphonia fell down on its ass. The result was that the Behnke's attack hilariously missed the Gundam by sheer luck.

"I--I'm alive!?" Stacy's big green eyes were wide open. She couldn't believe her own luck. "T-thank you car! I will never forget you desu!" she thanked the car that tripped her Gundam over. Again, Stacy picked up her laser sword and used the Gundam's boosters to push her up to a standing position.

"You're-- you're a bad man! You want to make war! That's bad! That's not the right attitude! You... are nothing but a big meanie desu!" After Hossem insulted the Aesir Foxes, Stacy felt anger grabbing a hold of her heart. She turned on the laser blade again and jumped on top of the Behnke. "Bad people like you must be punished! Take this desu!!"

Quote :
Stacy is using counter-attack against Behnke A

Attacks Behnke A in F-8

Beam Saber
--PWR: 3700
--EN: 12
--TYPE: Beam Melee

EN: 106/130
HP: 12300/12800
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

The member 'slush_puppie9' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Beam Melee' :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 WBMelee
Result :
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Crit
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

OVERKILL!
BEHNKE A's HP: 0/9060

Hossems was impaled by the beam saber, and instantly the raw heat of the beam weapon liquified him, flesh and bones, blowing his body up with high temperature. Not even a dying word was uttered... only his blood-curdling scream that fell deaf on everyone else's ears. General Beldey's son was dead, killed by a little girl barely out of puberty. Hossem' suit fell to the battered ground and exploded into a large burst of fire and smoke.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Behnke11

Quote :
+1500 Omz to the Aesir Foxes faction

Secret Condition: Defeat Hossem Beldey achieved
+ 1000 Omz to the Aesir Foxes for minimizing damage to the city

Without their leader, the three remaining Behnkes felt that it was unnecessary and too risky to press on an attack. With the sudden appearance of the Gundams, they felt that it was an impossible battle to win. The Behnkes retreated in the same holes they came in, and exited the New York area.

MAP BATTLE OVER

Victory goes to the Aesir Foxes!

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:03 pm

TIMESKIP: 1:30 PM...
Apr. 20, LC 214...

Thanks to the Aesir Foxes, the day was saved. Lalionus Gravebrood, the Supreme Chancellor of FUSE, was able to relax in her seat again. The Box was safe... for now. She called off the pilots to stand down, and let the Aesir Foxes go. It's been almost 5 hours since the battle ended. Her thoughts turned to the Aesir Foxes... where could they be now.

Massoli, on the other hand, felt like she was going to get sick. She joined the rescuers in searching for the bodies of victims both dead and living, those who were greatly injured by this Moussaiga attack.

Quote :
Directions:
-FUSE People, if you want you can take a rest back at base, or you could help load people in ambulances. You may also work on clearing debris with your mobile suits.

-AESIR FOXES, Risa and Stacy, I've decided not to capture you for saving New York. You can go home now, RP wherever you want but I'm not letting you cross the ocean to the Desert Route. You must RP in this thread.

-Acruxis is now in your possession, Foxies.

-JIN, whatever it is you're planning, do it inside the FUSE base.
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:16 am

Five hours had passed since the attack on Kei Arai's hometown. While it was over relatively quickly, it had also caused a lot of damage. Luckily his family was alright.  Kei himself was no longer in his mobile suit, opting instead to help out in the ground. From down here he could get a better feel for the damage, and more importantly check on the people he knew. 

As he assisted people into ambulances help but think about the Aesir Foxes. They were supposed to be their enemies, but if not for them New York would have been in much worse shape. Maybe they weren't so bad. Its possible that they're just misguided. Speaking of the Foxes there was a suit he did not recognize. Are their forces expanding. Wonder why they chose to fight for such a reckless side. Kei hoped that they would listen to reason should their paths ever cross. A large debt was owed to them, and fighting didn't seem like a grateful thing to do. 

During Arai's search for more people who need assistance, he found a person just barely sticking out from some rubble. Moving the rubble as best he could, Kei cleared out the body and checked on the person. It was an unconscious young woman. At first she looked like just another bystander, but upon closer examination the young pilot recognized her. It was an old classmate of his from back before he joined FUSE. 

There was no time wasted in getting her the help she needed. Kei sincerely hope she would be alright. Anger once again welled up inside him. He began to wander away from the crowd as he thought. By the time he noticed he was alone, now outside of the FUSE HQ building, his anger was at its apex. He turned and punch one of the building's walls as hard as he could. He was frustrated by his uselessness here. Damn it! the youth yelled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:06 am

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Pilot_10

High Altitude...
East Coast...
4/20/LC 214...
Past Noon...

Risa did not expect that FUSE would let them go so easily. After everything that they've done against FUSE, she expected a horde of mobile suits rushing in to capture her and Stacy right after the Moussaiga Army ran away. But, they were allowed to go. That was something she could still not believe.

However, what's done is done. Risa felt bad for the New Yorkers who were killed this morning, but a part of her heart was happy. She had finally reunited with her brother, and now, recruited Stacy into their ranks.

"Stacy... I'm sorry we had to go through all this shit. I just hope your family is okay, back there in New York. We're going to go home, to the Fortissimo. With this sleeping bastard right here..." Risa said, smiling. The two Gundams sailed across the sky, above the clouds. At last, the ocean below told them they were exiting the American territory...

(OOC: Slush_Puppie, fly with me. Acru, please wake up now!)
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:12 am

TIMESKIP: 1:30 PM...
Apr. 20, LC 214...
Outside of FUSE HQ...

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 MSLscene2

5 hours have passed since the attack began. 5 hours since Sani's life went back to the way it once was during the war. To him, this was a common occurence that he had witness countless of times. Destruction, death and sadness was at best all he could see around him. It was a reminder that the sacrifices that were made to bring about today's world....were in vain. "*sigh*...too much are already lost....yet still...there are those who want to keep going"

Before the battle ended, originally he tried to hurry to the FUSE HQ, but the battle ended before he could make it. Before now, for hours he had helped with the rescue efforts and continued evacuations. Exhausted as he was, he still made it to FUSE HQ, although he doubts that anyone is availalble to recieve his transfer orders. For now, all he did was walk inside and placed himself along a wall to rest....
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:36 am

High Altitude...
East Coast...
4/20/LC 214...
Past Noon...

"Thanks for your concern desu... but my parents, they'll be fine. I think it was a calling for me, to join your group, desu... Aesir Foxes. I'm a Fox now... and I can hardly believe I was once an ordinary person..." Symphonia was trailing the Resonance, following its flight pattern as it twisted and turned across the clouds.

"Uwaaaa.... Miss Risa! It's so beautiful! Look at that! The clouds! The birds, the ocean! Never in my life had I dreamed that I will one day soar across the skies like this..." Right now, Stacy's heart was racing, exhilarated... the thrill, the excitement. She had been reborn as an Aesir Fox. "I pppp..p... pledge my allegiance to the Aesir Foxes! I'll do my best, desu!"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:12 am

Above the East Coast, High Altitude...
April 20, LC 214
Midday...

BGM: "Shukumei" (Click to listen)

"Running away so soon?" a familiar voice crackled in the Gundam's audio receivers. As the twin mobile suits entered a dense field of clouds, the transmission became louder, and louder despite the atmospheric interference. "But we haven't finished our game yet, have we, GUNDAM?"

Soon enough, the source of the eerie transmission revealed itself. The clouds under the Gundams ripped open, and a fearsome, yet strangely familiar form rose from underneath.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Surpri10

"Beam Schnittka now online..." the crimson mobile suit's computer notified the pilot. "Lexine missed you... Lexine missed our little game in Italy...." the suit's female pilot continued her trash talking to the Gundams. Indeed, it was LEXINE ATENOSA, now piloting a blood-red version of the large mobile suit the Foxes fought in Italy.

"Say hello to the new Nereid..." Lexine grimly introduced her suit's name to Risa and Stacy. The Nereid chased the two Gundams, and then opened fire its Beam Schnittka on them. The beam missed, but it was so powerful the clouds behind the Gundams were incinerated.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Lexine laughed like a she-devil. "Let's play, GUNDAMS!!"

(Risa and Stacy, prepare for Aerial Map Battle. You'll have the same HP as in the previous battle with the Moussaigas, only skills and EN will be renewed for this fight)
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:30 am

High Altitude...
East Coast...
4/20/LC 214...
Past Noon...

"Who in the... wait... that voice!?" a surprised Risa barked out. She looked left and right, but her sensors are not picking up anything. "Did you hear that Stacy? Somebody is here... we're not alone in the skies!"

Risa was right. She looked to her 9 o'clock, and slowly, a red fin rose out of the sea of clouds. The fins seemed to be chasing them. Only later did it manifest its true form... THE NEREID!

"Fffffuck! It's that psychotic bitch back on the Castrato Mission! How the hell did she approach us unnoticed. Stacy! Full speed! We can't afford to fight this thing, not when our Gundams are...."

Risa was cut off from Stacy when a large burst of energy zipped between them. The Nereid had opened fire. "As Cheese would say, Fakking Shit! Unidentified mobile suit attacking us! Haro! Switch to battle mode! I need the Ignition Sword!" Risa ordered her assistant machine. The Haro transfered some of its energy into the sword, which was grabbed by the Resonance.

"Persistent bitch! Hey Stace, we can't shake this flying lobster off. It's too fast to leave behind! We'll have to fight it!!!" Risa regeretfully said. Gundam Resonance flew past the Symphonia and pointed its sword at the Nereid.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:32 am

"All of you keep helping local services with rescue ops. I have someone I need to speak with. Tran your in charge until I get back." Zach said into the comm as his Suzume hit the ground just outside the front door to FUSE HQ. He quickly exited the mobile suit and stormed inside. He was disgusted by the fact they had been ordered to allow the Foxes to escape. He walked through the building to Massoli's office, opened the door and quickly slammed it close. He then locked the door and threw his mask across the room. "DAMN IT! MASSOLI! WHAT THE HELL IF THE DEAL WITH CALLING US OFF! ISN'T BRING THEM IN PART OF THE REASON I AM EVEN HERE?" Zach roared into the room.

Last edited by Hayase on Tue May 22, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text color because i posted this from my cell phone in class today lol)
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:05 am

New York...
FUSE OFFICE...

Massoli was reading a report, when Zach barged in like a drunk. She looked at him eye-to-eye, and then she broke the eye contact off. Massoli tossed some more fishfood into the tank, keeping her back to Zach.

"The target wasn't the Aesir Foxes. It was Chancellor Gravebrood's decision to let them go..." she spoke softly. Massoli turned around, and faced Zach again. "Why are you so eager on capturing these girls? These girls just saved hundreds of lives today. Sure, they may have some casualties, but the Gundams... arrived faster than us. Can't say that they're that bad. Those girls. We were like them once... until we turned bitter."

Massoli walked closer to Zach, her face only a few centimeters away from his. Her lips could feel Zach's hot breath. "If that's all you have to say, then you are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:47 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
MS Hangar
Midday...

John was busy getting the new suit up to specs while others were helping the rescue and clean-up operation. His reason for not helping the others is that his strengths laid in another direction, and that direction being mobile suits, having taken up a majority of his life. And so here he was. The suit wouldn't take long to get set up, but it would take a little recalibration, and so he had to make sure the suit could actually move, and so he was having the Uesugi walking and jumping around the hangar, checking reactions and seeing if it would be able to lift the weapons without shutting down or dropping them because the hands were unable to grip properly or pick them up at all.

So far, the suit was meeting all expectations and so the suit was looking to be ready to roll out as soon as he was done here, after the new pilot signed the release forms of course, had to have those out of the way. And so, after 20 or so minutes, he was done, and the suit as back in its original position in the hangar.

John was taking the release forms for the Uesugi to Commander Massoli's office when he saw a younger man leaning against the wall, and so he decided to see if he was okay.

Walking up to him he bent down and looked at the guy, "Hey, are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:04 am

New York..
FUSE HQ....

While getting a little shut eye for once in awhile, he thought that he can finally relax for a bit. But after a few minutes of sleeping alongside a wall inside the building, he started to have nightmarish flashbacks from the war that have haunted him for years. Seeing was like reliving the events to him. Commrades, friends who have lost their lives in that conflict. He was used to it...but still it haunted him greatly. Deciding that it was time to wake up and move was interupted by an outside voice. Unfamiliar to Sani, he woke up...

Finally opening his eyes and looked up to see a man who said, "Hey, are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Sani replied to the man, "Ah, no thank you. I'm fine, just taking a rest from helping the recovery effort"

Getting up from his spot to be face to face with the man, he then extended his hand to greet.. "I'm Sani...Sani Antazaki"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next