Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:32 am

Quote :
"Zachary...brother...it's me, Maximilian. Don't you remember?".

Zach raised an eyebrow as he walked up to the Max and bent down and looked at him closely in the face. After a few moment he stood back up straight and placed a hand on Max's shoulder. "Of course I remember my one and only little brother, But i have to say little brother you were much littler last time i saw you." A grin came over Zach's face and he let out a small laugh. "Oh Wow Max, To be honest I never thought in a million years i would run into to you here of all places. So how you been? How is the family? Well how is everyone except father i kind of ran into him a few weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:53 am

Quote :
"Of course I remember my one and only little brother, But i have to say little brother you were much littler last time i saw you."

Maximilian let out a soft sigh as his brother knew who he was. He didn't have a clue what had happened to Zach so selective memory loss could have been a possible injury he had sustained in the years he had been gone. It felt nice to have Zach's hand on his shoulder like he used to whenever he had taken to sticking up for Max when he showed them his secret hiding spots.

Quote :
"Oh Wow Max, To be honest I never thought in a million years i would run into to you here of all places. So how you been? How is the family? Well how is everyone except father i kind of ran into him a few weeks ago."

However, that ruined the reunion a little. Max kept his anger in check - after he was more than smart enough to know that anger got no one anywhere - but had to say something, "Seriously? All these years and that's how you react? Like nothing happened. Jesus Zachary do you know what you put Mom went through? What you put me through??", he spoke with a somewhat harsh tone. He couldn't let it lie. He knew why Zachary had left but he didn't understand why he hadn't let anyone help him instead.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:19 am

MAP BATTLE Part II
NEREID PHASE
LEXINE ATENOSA

Lexine was ready to clash with the second Gundam, but her fuel was low. Her heart was torn between fighting Risa to the death, or retreating to live another day. In the end, her will to live and serve Mr. Schneider more, became more important for her. Although she was delighted at the fact that she killed Stacy, if she died now, she felt that Mr. Schneider will be disappointed at her. Activating the boosters, the Nereid Custom flew past the Resonance, not even bothering to attack it.

Quote :
"You're lucky, punk girl... Next time we meet, I will kill you... Lexine regretfully said. Thanks to the Nereid's superior atmospheric capability, she got out of Risa's range relatively fast enough to dodge any further attacks.

Quote :
Current Stats
HP: 4800/ 17600

Position: Moves down to J-17

Quote :
Note: if Lexine reaches any corner in the map she is considered "escaped", but she will be counted as "defeated", so 5000 OMZ still goes to the remaining Aesir Fox.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:35 pm

High Altitude,
East Coast,
LC 214, Apr 20...

MSL Lunar Century OST: Gravity's Sorrow

A painful sting. One that seemed to puncture his heart and shatter his mind. An innocent girl, no younger than risa...was struck down mercilessly by the murderer in front of him. The same one that dare desecrate Ayana's suit, that would've destroyed her body if he had left it there and killed an innocent mechanic, a man and possibly a father to children. A girl had fallen today, just like many others had fallen before her, In the war before, Ayana In Castrato and the countless others in the attack at New York earlier.

Kanzaki bowed his head, Anger filled his mind and strength filled his soul. He could feel it in his veins, the heat of unrestricted anger and hatred...such power but at such a price. His soul felt like it was being vacuumed all the while carrying the weight of such pain as if being pulled down feeling the Kiss of Gravity.

His mind couldn't process the happenings around him, It was all to quick, but like an immovable mountain he didn't move nor stir. He kept quiet, listening to the final message of the girl.

Too many have died infront of him. How many more must? Must even his sister die for him? Today Kanzaki felt his life was bought by the girl at the cost of her own. He felt indebted to her. From the bottom of his heart, Kanzaki thanked Stacy over and over.

He joined FUSE to find his sister, but even so. He felt so angry...so disappointed that he can't even save anyone. In fact it was his sister who saved him today, along with Stacy at the cost of her dear life. He wanted to save anyone...someone. But in the end it was him being saved time and time again.

I'm weak...Always has been...I thought I was stronger but I...

Kanzaki moved forward, and reached for both the controls holding Risa's hand tight with his own. His hands warm, firm and shaking, both in anger and sadness. He slowly tried to move her hand down along with the controls to pull back, to disengage the Nereid.

He wanted to engage it, But He knew they didn't have enough flight capability. And if they gave chase reinforcements might snag them. This was the only logical choice.

His eyes hidden behind the fringes of his hair. One could not see what they looked like right now, his lips curled into a frown, He broke the silence for he knew Risa would retaliate with what he was doing and spoke.

"We can't fight this battle anymore...one life is enough, let's go..." He said calmly as if he didn't care. but he followed it up before she could retort. "If you're afraid...If you want to cry...close your eyes...I'll take us where you want to go...cry...I will protect you. I will be your shield...I won't let you die...I'll protect you...Forever..." his voice was smooth but it seemed to crack, it had a tinge of sadness.

After saying those words, tears went down from his current unseen eyes down to his cheeks, his lips bleeding from the side, bleeding from his teeth gnashing against each other and eventually his gums in trying to hold his berserker frenzy.

OOC: For the Foxes and I, Akira will now be replaced with Kanzaki whenever he is being referred to. The FUSE team goes on with Akira until they find out him as Kanzaki. And Thanks to lal for a good heart-touching OST.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Tears formed in Risa's eyes. She wanted to scream out loud, to cry to the heavens, but no voice was coming out of her throat. She was sobbing quietly, as deep as the pain of losing Stacy. She had only been with her for a day, but she felt so dear to her. Risa removed her helmet and threw it at the screen, cracking the monitor. Her long, undyed brown hair slowly descended to her shoulders.

Without saying a word, she just looked at Kanzaki, her dear brother, who was restraining her from pursuing the Nereid. Time was getting scarce; if the Nereid pursued them, there's a chance it may have backup. With a heavy heart, Risa allowed the Nereid to go. She pressed the controls forward, while stepping on the pedals. And away the Resonance went, to leave the American airspace...

"You are right... let's go home..." she told Akira / Kanzaki.

(If that is what you say so, Lal, I won't pursue the Nereid anymore... Time to bring Akira home...)
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Quote :
MAP BATTLE HAS ENDED

Conditions Met: Defeat Nereid / Lexine (through making her retreat)
5000 Omz Awarded to Aesir Foxes Faction

FUSE OFFICE,
Fuse Headquarters, New York
LC 214, 4/20th

"I see. Are you two friends of this Akira Saio person?" Colonel Natsume Ichimonji asked Ariah, and Phuc. She had them sit down on two chairs. Colonel Natsume went back to her table, and sat on her own chair as well. She took a sip from her coffee mug, before going back to the business at hand.

"Okay, Mister, Muraki? We're ready to hear the rest of your explanation regarding this incident. If you have any information regarding the Moussaiga Army's attack this morning, I'd like to hear it. And please, no funny business. I am not very happy today, in fact, my temper is starting to rise up. Get straight to the point, or I'll have you and your Associate detained in a place far less comfortable, than my office. Speak..." she asked Jin.

Natsume was growing impatient with these two. "Also, tell us why you're looking for your son.."
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:12 pm

FUSE Head-Quarters, New York...
April 20, LC 214...
Intelligence Division Office...

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 Resolv10

At that point, Resolve Defiance, Jin's personal assistant, stood up, and butted in. He didn't like the way this Colonel Natsume Ichimonji was talking down to his Master. Resolve touched Jin's hand, and nodded at him.

"I will explain, Master. Just be relaxed, I got this..." Resolve assured Jin of the situation. Resolve opened his mouth to speak.

"Well you see, Mr. Muraki came here looking for his beloved Son. It's... amazing how Private "Saio" got his name. I'm very well aware, as well as my Master is aware too, that "Akira Saio" is just a false name. That person over there, his legal name is Kanzaki Kunagiri... and he cannot hide from us. Master Jin has been watching that boy since the day he was born..." Resolve spoke, with clarity and sureness in his voice.

"Can these two soldiers that you brought in, state where we can find this Saio, or rather, Kanzaki... The pretty lady with the blonde hair? Can you tell us?" Resolve looked at Ariah, expecting an answer from her.

Quote :
OOC: In-game knowledge was provided by Sir Jin, with approval by Miss Lal and BRO in case others wonder why Resolve was aware...
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:49 pm

April 20, LC 214...

BGM: "The Secret of Birth"

Jin smiled at his cute shotacon assistant, and told him to say no more. "I shall continue this tale. Please, bear with me. I just want you to hear this out..."

Jin paced about the room, trying to recall certain events almost two decades ago. His eyes seemed to light up with nostalgia as he reminisced about the past. He looked at Resolve, then Ariah, Phuc, and finally, settled his eyes on the Colonel.

"This probably doesnt't involve you, but please, take a time to listen to a lonely parent. 19 years ago, LC 195. I was dabbling in the art of Medicine as an intern... and that's where I met the lovely Kunagiri couple. You see, they confided in me their problem, that the man was, sterile. They asked if they could avail of the services of a sperm bank. I tried to help them, but they didn't like the donors. Soon, I became friends with them, and that's when they popped the question..." said Jin, looking sad as he told them this tale of his.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 Kunagi10
Jin grinned. He sat on Colonel Natsume's table. "Shall we continue? There, so, they asked if they could obtain my "genes". Initially, I was reluctant, but I took pity on this poor couple. So I donated my sperm... And on July 1, LC 196, Mrs. Kunagiri gave birth to a healthy, baby boy. I was informed of this, and I knew, that even if I was only a donor, I was a FATHER..." Jin continued.

Once again, Jin stopped the story to drink on Natsume's mug. He liked the coffee. "The following year, the couple approached me again and asked if I can contribute more of my genes. So I did... and on February 27, LC 198, they gave birth to a baby girl. And she also... carries my genes... Mmmmm..."

(Admin permission was also secured for this in-game data FYI)
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Steal the Cube Mission

She'd hurried inside the facility off to find the location of the box. Someone scurried through the hallway, a guard, but Serene wasn't easily noticed, she scowled at him as he passed her. She heard the guard stop close by, making a loud wooing sound, deciding against turning around she turned only halfway seeing only with one of her eyes, opening it wider in hope of seeing better. Her vision blurred, unable to focus as she saw in two different places at once so she closed the other, she faced forward again and rubbed her cheeks softly, “Everyone's converging at one area.”.

Serene made her way into girl’s comfort room and stared at the small light that hung on the wall, humans barely paid attention to it but apparently it was exactly what she needed, she didn't know why, but somehow her instincts led her into formulating and executing this plan.

“Occupied” was what the small light had saying on it.

Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:10 am

Akira kept quiet as Risa threw a tantrum, he moved the gundam for a bit--but that was before risa held the controls again and moved the gundam hard. It was a heart-breaking loss. He knew not of the girl, but she died for something, something worth believing in. He didn't know what he wanted to fight for, He tried to use Ayana's death but it wasn't enough.

But now he saw, how this young girl opted to fight no matter what, even if it's just being able to live her dream for a day. It baffled him and made him feel ashamed. To think a girl like her would fight the unwinnable for her dream. It made him wonder, could he do the same for his own reasons? Could he do the same for Risa?

It was as if the world hated him, Because it kept throwing troubles at him. Like the physiology of the human body perhaps he was viewed an "illness" by the world and the troubles and constant life threatening situations thrown at him were the world's "anti-bodies" acting up in order to protect itself from him, but that could be a bad joke right? fate isn't that prickly. Nor did he do anything to receive such ire from the heavens. This thought had no supporting claim but it bothered him.

It bothered him so much that he put his arm behind risa's seat and hugged her from behind. Scared and at the same time trying to comfort his sister and himself, from the tragedy.

Mayhap Kanzaki was just over-thinking things, still unable to get over Stacy's death thrown in with questions of reasons for fighting...for existing right now. He simply hugged her tight from behind, trying to convey what words fail to do so but gave her enough room so she can have enough room to breathe.

Silence filled the space between them.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:09 am

For once Luke had no smart ass comments to make. The presence of the intelligence division's commander was enough to put him on edge, but this man and his "assistant" were just a little too much for him to handle. It showed to despite his best efforts. His dark brown eyes usualy birght and cheerful were now hard set andwere now practically glaring at the odd pair, the hair on the back of his neck stood on end, and his lips parted just ever so slightly at the corner of his mouth in a slight snarl. There was no hostillity there, no it was more like observing an animal being backed into a corner helpless but still willing to fight a hopeless fight if it came down to it. Though Luke doubted that this man would dirty his hands with such crude methods, especially on a insignificant person like himself.

As Luke listened to the man's story he found himself beginning to relax against his will. The man, this Jin Muraki, was talking in such a casual and....well charming manner that Luke couldn't really help but put his guard down ever s slightly. It almost made him forget that one of his friends was still missing because of the chaos caused by the Benhke attack. Luke patiently waited for the man and his assistant to finish there piece before he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I don't know if Ser ariah over here knows more about Saio's location moe than I, but before I sortied to "deal" witht he mouusainga army raid I got a message from Aki-...no private Saio." Luke held up the slim black slate and played back the message for all in the room to hear.

Quote :
"Hello Phuc,Can you hear me?! Akira here...I'm in a snag, something exploded around here...A few or some blocks away from main HQ"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S AN ALIEN INVASION! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY ALIENS! "I can't believe it! We're being invaded!"

"Oh wait, Sorry. It's not an alien invasion, but some bozo and his cohorts attacking us...We need back up! People are dying here! I don't know if i can still return to fuse HQ please bring my harlequin along, if you can. I'll try taking people away from harm's way while waiting in a safe place you can give leave the harlequin!.........damn"

Luke ended the recording with a sharp *click* of his phone. "After that I've tried getting in touch with Private Saio a few times, but so far there's been no response. As to his location I'd place my best bet on the area around the Benkhe attack. He's a good soldier and a good man....even if he does let his emotions get the better of him at times.....but I do know that he'd never abandon civillians if he could help it." Pressing a few buttons on the phone he placed it on Colonel Ichimonji's desk. "I've set the phone's auto-dial function to Saio's phone number...whether he'll respond or not I have no idea." With that Luke stepped away from the desk and closer towards the room's exit.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:01 am

Quote :
"Seriously? All these years and that's how you react? Like nothing happened. Jesus Zachary do you know what you put Mom went through? What you put me through?"

Zach's grin disappeared from his face as his little brother spoke to him in his harsh tone. Zach stuffed his hands into his pockets and took a few steps away from Max. "Honestly little brother..... I never took the time to stop and think about any of you." Zach took in a deep long breath and slowly exhaled.

Zach turned and faced Max once again, he narrowed his eyes at his brother. "And to be frank, Max I didn't care. I! I stood up for the first time in my pathetic life and said to our father.. NO! I am not doing it anymore.. I am not your puppet." Zach turned and punched a light post that he was standing next to. Blood slowly began to run from his hand. "Damn it Max.. I had my own life I wanted to live. I have never had any interest in running the SC. And if our father wasn't still stuck back in the stone age he would just let Elena do it. Damn man Ellie has been pretty much running it since she started work as our father's assistant. So do you get it? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I LEFT? Oh and yeah little brother lets not forget the fact our dear father wanted me to marry some little girl....just so he could complete a business deal."

Zach dropped his arm from the post. HE then slowly lowered himself to ground and leaned his back up against the light post. He looked up at the sky. "Max I am not one that buys into what Father tried to teach us all. I don't believe everything I do in my life has to be done for the family. I have a right to be happy. Don't you agree?" Zach raised his hand up in front of his face and looked at his still bleeding hand. He rubbed it a few time before dropping it to his side. He looked at max waiting for his brother to say something.
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:26 pm

It had already been such a long day. All of the hard work out in the city left Kei sweaty with a large appetite. After finishing up helping with another street of injured people, the young pilot felt hungry. While he would rather just spend all of his time helping, he would not be of any help if he didn't have any energy. 

First things first, Arai would have to go back into the headquarters to get his wallet. While retrieving it, Kei decided to change into a fresh uniform. "Now, time to eat"

After making sure he looked presentable in his uniform, he stuff his wallet in his pocket and put his sidearm on his hip. On his way to getting a meal Kei walked by an unfamiliar face that seemed to stand out. It was a young woman with dark hair and quite a bit of make-up. Something about her stood out and caused Kei to stare. 

"Man, theres a nice new face." the young man said. Perhaps he would see her around sometime. After ally it would be nice to eat lunch with another person sometime. With everything that had gone on, it was nice to have such normal thoughts.

Items: Wallet(with id card and money), uniform, sidearm, two extra clips of ammo.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:17 am

CHAPTER 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 20, LC 214

It just so happens that the person left inside the ladies room with Serene was Dr. Esmae Browning. One of the physicist in charge of working on "the box". She just came back after eating lunch outside the base and didn't want to wait till she was underground again to take a pee.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 Nameless2
Dr. Esmae Browning:
--"The cube is acting strange lately. I should try..."

(The sound of someone peeing was coming from one of the cubicles.)

Last edited by MSL on Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:34 am

Steal the Cube Mission

("The cube? Looks like my intuition was right after all.)"

Serene yawned rather loudly to herself as she waited for the woman to leave the cubicle so that she could follow her. She was looking into the mirror and noticed a small scratch just below her cheek bone, she paid it no attention, her gaze fixated on the reflection of the cubicle's door. Those eyes, so clear, so focused, so sincere…

It didn't make any sense, none whatsoever, but she didn't care; she was simply following her master's instructions.

Her brow furrowed, wondering what to do after she got the cube and disposed of everyone who tried to stop her. Her curiosity got the better of her, she craned her neck around the corner, and she almost frowned at the sight. The sight of herself in the mirror. Serene knew there was no point in calling out, or checking for any sign, her old self was dead, there was no doubt about that, only the one named as Serene remained…

Poor thing…
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:50 am

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 20, LC 214

Dr. Esmae finally left the cubicle and after washing her hands in the faucet, right beside Serene, she left the comfort room and made her way to the elevator.

Dr. Esmae Browning:
--"Cube cube cube... So many calculations. I doubt we'll ever get the chance to understand that thing..."
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

April 20, LC 214...

"Sorry for barging in without permission Ma'am!" an officer asked for forgiveness as he went inside the room. He was panting, and sweating, and obviously he ran all the way from where he was, to Colonel Natsume's room.

"Distress call from both ETCHOS and Park Heavy Industries. Project Zeronos was stolen by Chinese Military! The PHI Factory in the Arctic Circle... it's now in ruins!" he added.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Hayase wrote:
"Max I am not one that buys into what Father tried to teach us all. I don't believe everything I do in my life has to be done for the family. I have a right to be happy. Don't you agree?"

Max understood what Zach was saying, he really did but the blond haired younger Schneider would not let his brother just think he could get away with the hell he'd put Sophia, their sisters and Maximilian himself. He sighed, same old Zachary. After Zach had left and Max started to develop on his own he began to view his brother in a different light; not exactly positive but not exactly negative either. Gone was the hero and idol worship, which until this moment had been fond memories, the younger had for the older as Zach really wasn't as amazing as he had thought, "Look, I get what you're saying. You don't think we all know that Father isn't the best father already? Or hell even the best man. But...but you were selfish Zachary.", he countered.

The lighter haired one stood his own ground - if Zachary could step up against their father, Max could do the very same to Zach himself - eying the older as he kept his anger down, "You said it yourself, you aren't the only one whose had the short end of the stick in the family. But do you see Elean running away? No! Would she like to? Yeah, probably but she understands she had responsibilities to the family. If she wasn't running Schneider Corporation then our family would be broke as the assets were snapped up, our shares will lose profit and the company would, sooner or later, face bankruptcy...", he of course he'd ensure that never happened even if he had to take over himself. The Schneider Family needed that money nowadays as they had become too accustomed to the style of living and besides they were a large family after all, "...and sure, what Father had planned for you was terrible but you can't just be so goddamn selfish Zachary. It's not very nice pretending to be dead to your family who you were a core part of let alone just abandoning them. Do you know how much Mom went through after you left? No, you wouldn't".

He felt a buzzing in his pocket and knew that Al had something for him, but for now he let it slide; this was more important. He didn't mean to hurt or anger Zach but his expectations for an older Zach and his reasons for leaving were set higher than what he got. Letting his emotions settle a bit he let out sigh, hands going into his pockets, "Look, I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to be happy but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the one we love. We all know Mom has done that so many times over to keep us safe over the years, me and the twins especially. But we aren't children anymore Zach. We don't get to have our cake and eat it.".
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:35 am

Akira was missing? She had not taken notice, considering how hetric the day had been for her; Now that Phuc had mentioned it though, it made sense; she had not noticed

She shakes her head “To be honest, I haven't the slightest clue of his whereabouts today, so I can't give any say towards it” She replies dejectedly, ashamed that she was unaware of the fact that her comrade ended up

“perhaps though, at the very least I can tell you what I know of Saio. It might not be the information you're looking for, but at the very least there's something for you to work on”.

She pauses for a bit, recalling the events that happened back on the deck weeks prior. She recalled how that was the first time she's had a proper conversation with him, and how it had shown Ariah a side of Akira that she had never expected him to have.

“He doesn't come off as a rather significant person at a glance. Not the kind you would expect to willingly step out in the front lines, rather he's cautious and thinks it over, finding the best solution to deal with the problem. He normally doesn't disobey orders as well, however there are times where not even reasoning or orders would stop him ” she pauses, recalling the scene where he had attempted to kill that young pilot after the battle.

“-Ah, I'm sorry if I'm speaking drivel, I'm merely stating out what I know of Private Saio, insignificant they may be” She says.

"If there is anything that you would need to know, I'll try my best to answer."
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:57 am

5 miles south FUSE Head-Quarters
New York
April 20, LC 214
Midday

Zach listened to his brother continue on until he heard he talk about how he was selfish and then continue on to speak about sacrifices. Zach jumped back to his feet and marched up to the young man. He leaned down into Max's face, his nose only inches from his brother's. "YOU LISTEN TO ME MAXIMILIAN! You have no right to ever speak to me and being selfish or sacrifices you hear me. I have risked my ASS for people i have never met or could careless about meeting me. I don't know how much more selfless you can get then being shot at to protect a bunch of ungrateful people back home little brother."

Zach stopped for a brief moment to take a deep breath before continuing to speak. "As for sacrifices....well you watch the person you care for the most, that one person that makes you willing to give up anything.....Give themselves so you can live. I have seen that....i can still see it every time i close my damn eyes. I don't give a damn about what the family wants anymore....I stopped when i lost my family little brother."

Zach took a few steps back and turned and began to walk back to his bike. He reached for his chest and grabbed on tightly to the tags under his shirt. He paused for a moment and turn his had back toward his brother. "Max...Don't think I don't love our family, because that couldn't be the farthest thing from the truth. I.I.I just don't know how i can ever go back to that life after everything that has happened to me." Zach said in a low voice that one could clearly tell he was fighting to hold himself back from crying.

Last edited by Hayase on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:21 pm

April 20, LC 214...

Jin had been expecting this news. He had paid the Chinese Mobile Suit pilots a hefty amount to cause a major headache for FUSE. But he remained silent about his involvement about the matter."So it seems that you have another problem at your side. Well, how about giving that mobile suit pilot, the girl, something to use for this mission? You can have the Gwynhwyfar... that mobile suit I just parked outside your building."

The moment Jin saw Ariah, he felt that she will be the right pilot for the Gwyn. He crossed his legs and looked at Natsume. "Think of it as a gift for FUSE and this pretty young lady. If she is stronge enough, she can handle the Gwynhwyfar. And... it will open a bright possibility for your Future. Don't you think so? Ahm, this world is so beautiful. You shouldn't let creeps like Moussaiga and those Chinese bastards ruin this beautiful playground..."

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:08 pm

April 20, LC 214...

Colonel Natsume was confused. One after another, multiple terrorist attacks started to shake the very foundation of FUSE. It's as if somebody was plotting behind this. However, Natsume failed to realize that the perpetrator had been in front of her all along. She dismissed everyone in the room, and had Jin and Resolve taken into custody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 20, LC 214...
FUSE Chancellor's Office...

Chancellor Gravebrood sat in her lavish office chair, looking at this "Box". In had been clear in her mind that the Moussaiga Attack may have something to do with the box, so she kept a watchful eye over it. Outside her room, six heavily-armed soldiers were guarding the entrance, ensuring that nobody could ever infiltrate her chambers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High-Altitude,
East Coast
April 20, LC 214

Lexine Atenosa's Nereid Custom slowed down its flight as it approached the MS Carrier "Emilia Guidotti". Lexine decreased the thruster output, carefully maneuvering itself into the open hangar. She looked very exhausted, and distraught over the fact that one of the Aesir Foxes got away. She stripped herself of her piloting suit, walked nude into the shower room and remained silent as the water trickled over her smooth, naked skin. She looked at her breasts, noticing that her nipples were erect. Thoughts of destroying the Gundams, and the thought of what Mr. Schnieder would tell her after the battle, flooded her mind. With a heavy grunt, she punched the shower room's wall, cracking the tiles.

Quote :
NOTE:
-Risa and Acruxis can now post in Sandstorm Serenade, after a timeskip of 4 more hours in that thread
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:56 am

Steal the Cube Mission

Serene averted her eyes for a moment, crossing her arms. "Oh, I know just what to do."

Serene's arms were uncrossed, eyes narrowed maliciously. "All I have to do is follow this woman and she'll lead me to the cube."

She began to walk briskly, following the woman, coolly trailing her fingers along the walls. Serene disregarded the person known as Chihiro. Her body felt more alive and finally she's found a purpose in this world. Be it good or evil, it was good to finally feel that she exist for a cause.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:35 am

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 20, LC 214

Dr. Esmae took the elevator down to the R&D floor. The "box" wasn't in the laboratory at the moment. It was being kept by Chancellor Gravebrood in her chambers, protected by heavily armed men, until preparations were complete. Dr. Esmae was one of the many scientist assigned to study the "box". So far the "box" appears to be not man made and tests show that it does give out some sort of energy, very powerful energy. It is an important scientific discovery and must be studied further, however the Chancellor wishes to keep it as a toy.

Dr. Esmae Browning:
--"Cube cube cube..."

Dr. Esmae entered a secured area. Only the scientist and some high ranked military personnel were allowed to go beyond this point. If Serene were following Dr. Esmae, she would've been cut off at this point.
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:51 am

FUSE Main Building, New York

After Ashkur was done tending his wounds, he overheard that apparently some hot shot named Jin Muraki was causing a ruse in the base. Honestly he didn't give a rats ass. He left the pilot room in search of any friends of Akira. It was important that he found that crafty bludger as soon as possible.

He was on his way to the mobile suit hangar when a black haired young female lieutenant passed him by. Ashkur immediately stood in attention and saluted the young lieutenant, but she didn't seem to have noticed him. She entered into the shit house and so Ashkur didn't bother with her anymore.

Sgt. Fullburst continued to the Mobile Suit hangar there he found, yet again, Engineer John Newman. Hoping to finish off what he started, Sgt. Fullburst walked up to the man with a dastardly grin.

"Whatcha doin there Chook?"

Sgt. Ashkur Fullburst's items:
-Pistol, Black 45caliber colt
-A retractable Katana, when folded can he hidden along his back, inside his clothes.
-FUSE Sgt. Uniform, with cool shades
-Throwing Daggers about a total of 18 of them all well hidden inside his clothing.
-Grenade
-Flash Bang Grenade
-Cellphone (Comm Device)
-Keys to his Motorcycle (Parked outside)
-Protein Bar
-Flask containing alcoholic beverage
-His wallet (Money, Family Photo's, ID cards inside)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next