Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

Go down 
+15
Isshin
Serene
Albion
B.R.O.
Azure3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
vangran
Wesley97
Aile
olo17jr
Acruxis
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
slush_puppie9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:27 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
MS Hangar
Midday...

"Ah, no thank you. I'm fine, just taking a rest from helping the recovery effort." John watched the man sit up and extend his hand in greeting,
"I'm Sani...Sani Antazaki."

He smiled and shook the man's hand, "Ah, I thought as much, I'm John Newman, Chief Engineer. I've heard all about you, young man. You're the new pilot right? I was just going up to give the release papers for the new suit to the Commander for when you got here... Hey, why don't you come with me? It would make the whole thing move a lot smoother and you would be able to sleep some more in the comfort of your room, instead of against this stiff wall." He grinned at Sani, "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:41 am

New York..
FUSE HQ...

Quote :
"Ah, I thought as much, I'm John Newman, Chief Engineer. I've heard all about you, young man. You're the new pilot right? I was just going up to give the release papers for the new suit to the Commander for when you got here... Hey, why don't you come with me? It would make the whole thing move a lot smoother and you would be able to sleep some more in the comfort of your room, instead of against this stiff wall.""So what do you say?"

After an exchange of a few words, Sani felt like he can trust this fellow that he's never meant before. But what startled him a little bit was the fact that he's been heard of before. Probably cause he was expected to arrive today. But in any case what he said was true.....better to be in a proper room than on the floor against the wall. Sani also gave a grin and chuckled a little bit. "haha, Your right on that part. Very well then, I'll follow your lead then. And its a pleasure to make your aqaintance Mr. Newman"

After picking up his documents and backpack, he waited for John to lead him to the commander...
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:01 am

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
MS Hangar
Midday...

John walked down the hall with Sani right behind him as he walked up to Commander Massoli's office. Knocking on the door he called, "Commander Massoli, Chief Engineer John Newman and transfer Sani Antazaki to discuss and finalize said transfer into the base and MS team."

Newman waited at the door for Massoli to respond, not knowing what was going on inside.
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

Airport

"Finally. A fresh start." Chihiro thought as she stared out the window of the plane with New York city on her sight. But as the plane was circling the skies to get a better angle at the runway, she saw thick black smoke coming from a particular area in the city.

"A fire broke out perhaps?." she assumed.

The plane soon landed and she was made aware, with the help of the news reports shown in the screens mounted on the walls of the airport, that there was recently a mobile suit battle in the city. The news startled her for a moment causing her lose track of what to do next. She followed a family to the lobby that was when she remembered that she was supposed to meet a friend of Mr. Von Bargen. Her heart throbbed with fear when she also remembered that her life is in danger since there's a bounty for her capture. Good thing Chihiro was wearing Mr. Von Bargen's sunglasses, not that it made that much of a difference, but still it was reassuring for her.

Chihiro calmly reached for the capsule inside her pocket in case anything were to happen that would put her life at risk.

"I'm supposed to meet someone... I wonder who it is?"

Chihiro's items
-Bag full of clothes and girly stuff
-Von Bargen's Capsule
-Von Bargen's elegant sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:07 am

New York...
FUSE Headquarters...
Afternoon...

Despite the fact that the Moussaiga Army retreated, Jin Muraki was still not done with his plans. Not yet. High above the FUSE base, Jin's new machine slowly came down from the sky. He and Resolve Defiance were, coming down to FUSE.

The Gwynhwyfar landed on the middle of the building, with arms raised above its head. "I just came here to make a donation...." Jin smiled. He watched them, all of them.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:16 am

FUSE Base,
New York,
Afternoon...

Trailing Jin's Gwynhwyfar was the Sebiunova, piloted by Resolve Defiance. Resolve disengaged the parachute, and used the power of its own thrust to get down safely on the ground. Resolve planned to follow all of his Master Jin's plans right down to the very end.

"That Solomon was a waste of time after all. He's useless, and very stupid. He didn't deserve to be a part of your plans Master Jin. Now... we're in America's FUSE Base. Just let me know if anyone fires on us Sir, and I'll kill them. Nobody desecrates Master Jin's hallowed ground... your perfect plans, your wish, I will carry them out with my life, Master Jin..." Resolve said. His Sebiunova touched the ground, pointed heels anchoring on the concrete.

Although he hated it, he also raised his mobile suit's hands up, and waited for the FUSE machines to come and "arrest" them.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:30 am

Zach took a step back from Massoli fearing that if he looked at her any longer he may do something he would regret later. He turned away and walked over and picked up his mask from the floor. As he looked at the mask Zach let out a laugh as he turned his head and returned his gaze to Massoli. "You know Jenna.. You have come a long way from being that innocent girl on the bridge of the Titan. I never once thought back then I would ever be answering to you like this...But I can say without a doubt in my mind or heart I was never like the foxes. I never thought of the war as a ga....." Zach was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door. He quickly placed the mask back on his face and walked over to the door and unlocked it. He then stepped away and sat door in a black leather chair across from Massoli's desk.
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Quote :
"All of you keep helping local services with rescue ops. I have someone I need to speak with. Tran your in charge until I get back."

Luke sighed in the cockpit of his mobile suit, "*sigh* geez leave the grunt work to me why don't ya? Allright you heard the bossman lets get to work guys." He said to Ariah and Kei through a secure comm channel he had just set up with Ariah's suit, and Kei's cell phone. Then somethin dawned on him.......where the hell was Akira?! the sunnuvabitch said he would be around this area. "Hey! Asshole! Where the hell are you?!" He texted Akira's phone before leaning back against his pilot's chair to rest for a moment and collect hsi thoughts. Geez, I never thought I'd actually be cheering FOR the gundams ever in my life. Still they spared my hometown from a lot of pain and sufferin.....I guess thats worth something. Well Shit, I guess thats a long enough break time to get back to work. The Uesugi was in the process of delicately, well as delicate as a 200 ton machine could manage, removing several of the larger pieces of debris from the battlefield when his suit's sensors started going haywire and the cramped cockpit began flashing red.

"SHIT! what the hell's.....a new mobile suit? ARIAH! KEI! Be careful we don't know what that thing is capable of....or what the hell its doing here."

LC OST: Last Road

The suit was unlike anything he had ever seen before, though if he didn't know better it almost resembled a FUSE suit. Though the aura of power that emenated from the brightly colored MS far surpassed that of any typical FUSE MS, he was tempted to describe the thing as "majestic" but honestly that description was so fuckin cliche, well that and it failied to do justice to the awe inspiring mobile suit.

Quote :
"I just came here to make a donation...."

The voice that came from the mysterious new MS was like black velvet beguiling with just the right amount of gentile danger lining it to make it all the more bewitching.

"Guys....get ready to hightail it back to the base, and Kei get to your goddamn mobile suit befor eyour squashed like a fuckin insect...we ain't outnumbered but I get the feeling we're outgunned as fuck."
Back to top Go down
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
olo17jr

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Looking up Kei suddenly saw two very interesting looking mobile suits heading his way. Neither of them seemed familiar to him so he did the first thing that came to mind. He sprinted back over to his suit. Finally something to take his mind off things. As he was raised into the cockpit he wondered about the mechanics of the suit. Sure, they were aesthetically unique, but was there something different about them underneath as well. When he was set up in his cockpit he turned his comm channel to that of his squad mates. What the hell is going on? Hasn't the fighting ended? These suits definitely seem different guys.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:12 pm

MAP BATTLE Part II

Gundam Resonance + Gundam Symphonia
VS
Nereid Custom

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Theoph10

BGM: "Track 5 'GUNDAM' / Tetaphylline Mix"

Lexine's eyes burned fiercely red, that eerie glow coming from the eyes of Enhanced Humans. She had been deprived of Tetaphylline for this fight, and that made her even more dangerous. Her grip on the controls were strong, firm, and dangerously accurate. Lexine adjusted her oxygen supply, pumping more and more of it into her helmet.

"Soooo... Gundams! Where were we last time? Ah yes, you and your Jabongga buddy ganged up on me! But now he's not here to save you now is he!? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRR!" Lexine's battle cry resounded across the atmosphere. Once again the Nereid Custom fired its Beam Schnittka Shield on the Gundams, and let out a beam of unholy proportions. Wherever she fired, clouds instantly vanished.

Objective: Defeat the Nereid Custom
Reward: 5000 OMZ

Alternate Objective: Escape the battlefield by reaching the yellow line
Reward: None

Note: This is an Aerial Battle. All units must use only their "Air" movement range.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Nereid10

ESMX-01SS "NEREID CUSTOM"
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Lexine Atenosa's Personal Mobile Suit
Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 17600 / 17600
EN: 180/ 180
Move: Ground=5, Water=4, Air=5, Space=5

Quote :
WEAPONS:

1. Melee Attack (punch, kick, etc)
--PWR: 500
--EN: --
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Normal Melee
--LOCK: 1

2. Claw Beam Emitter
--PWR: 4500
--EN: 20
--TYPE: Beam Melee

3. Wire Guided Claw
--PWR: 4800
--EN: 20
--RNG: 2~4

4. Micro Missile Pod
--PWR: 900 x 8 dice rolls
--EN: 35
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile 1

5. Gravida Cannon
--PWR: 6000
--EN: 50
--RNG: 4~6
--TYPE: Beam 3
--LOCK: 3

6. Beam Schnittka
--PWR: 5800
--EN: 50
--RNG: 5-8
--TYPE: Beam 3
--LOCK: 3

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. High Beam Shield Defense
--Reduce Non-Beam damage by 20%
--Reduce Beam damage by 80%
--USE: 5/5

2. Shield Defense
--Reduce all damage by 50%
--USE: 3/3

Quote :

LEXINE ATENOSA

Pilot Rank: E
LP: 10/10
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----100% Hit
-----100% Hit

Enhanced Human Ability:
Retaliate
-Allows user to counterattack even if defend command has already been performed
-Use: 3/3

Quote :
Please make a SETUP PHASE, Aesir Foxes.

AESIR FOXES WILL GO FIRST when they have finished setting up.
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Lexine10
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:29 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214
Commander Massoli's Office
Midday...

After hearing the door unlock he motioned for Sani to follow him inside. Opening the door he walked in and saluted the Commander, saying "Chief Engineer Newman and Transfer Antazaki, Ma'am." He placed the folder in his hand on her desk. "The papers necessary to for Antazaki to pilot our new Uesugi is right there, Commander, it just needs your signature and his and it is good to go. I have already done the necessary tests and the suit is combat-ready. I hope everything is to your approval."

It was then that he noticed Mr. Dembrey sitting in a chair across from Massoli's desk. "Oh, and hello to you, Mr. Dembrey. It is nice to see you again. All is well I trust?" He asked in a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:59 pm

“Roger that.” A simple reply comes from her lips as her harlequin continues to lift up broken pieces of debris from the battlefield. The last couple of hours had been hectic for Ariah to even remember clearly, but one thing’s for sure; They owe the Aseir foxes one for practically saving New York (even if she still hasn’t gotten over the insult that blue gundam’s pilot had thrown on her) .

Her systems blare out a warning, and at the same time phuc’s voice blared out
over her communication line

"SHIT! what the hell's.....a new mobile suit? ARIAH! KEI! Be careful we don't know what that thing is capable of....or what the hell its doing here."

Her Harliquen’s mono eye trailed the new mobile suits, and Ariah’s mouth went agape as it finally focuses on it.

The brightly colored mobile suit emitted a particular aura that drew her in. Its design was somewhat similar to the fuse mobile suits that are currently in service, but at the same time something about it makes it significantly different that sets it apart from the other suits.

She shakes her head, Now isn’t the time to admire the new suit that could potentially become their enemy in a split second. Her Harlequin takes a step forward and drew out its pressure sword (for you never know what could happen) as Ariah opens an open line towards the new suits. A rash decision probably, but she reasoned out it would be better to confirm that what they're saying is the truth and not a ploy to destroy the fuse base.

“How are we sure that you aren’t going to do anything suspicious that could endanger innocent lives? Open your cockpit and show your face ”
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:24 pm

FUSE MAIN HEADQUARTERS
New York...
April 20, LC 214

After following John to the Commander's office, he gave a formal salute to the commander and also presented his transfer papers. To sani, this was a familiar process that he's done before so he knows how to present himself. But before he could speak, he quickly took notice of a interesting person sitting in one of the chairs in the room. He pondered about who the man was but....decided that it shouldnt be his place to question him at the present time. "Ma'am, I appoloize for my delay and absence to meet with you. However due to recent circumstances I dont think it could've been avoided. And as chief mechanic Newman stated, I go by the name of Sani, Sani Antazaki"

Sani hated to decieve people by going by his alternate name. But he felt he had no choice, for to him, his real name is something that he couldnt live with. Running away? Perhaps. Giving up everything for atonement was hard on him. With hope and belief there are VERY few individuals who know or remember him. And that...was something he is counting on.

Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:47 pm

High Altitude
April 20, LC 214...
Above the East Coast...

Risa saw another beam shot coming. This time, it was aimed straight at her mobile suit. "HARD!" Risa shouted, and her Gundam spread its arms, pushing itself upwards to avoid the scorching heat of the Beam Schnittka's fury. She knocked on Akira's head. "Wake up dammit! How can you sleep while we're in such an awful situation!" When Risa looked behind her the clouds were cleared, and that was just the Nereid playing with them.

"This mobile suit is no ordinary machine, Stacy! Be careful! I have seen it personally on a mission in Italy. It has enough firepower to destroy a battleship!" Risa warned her new ally. Gundam Resonance did a barrel roll, now putting her back on track again.

Quote :
Starting Point: I-19

Quote :
LP: 10/10
Skills:
-----Hot Blood
-----Hot Blood
-----Self Repair

Quote :

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Resonance3

PX-001A Gundam Resonance

Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 12800 / 12800
EN: 130 / 130
Move: Ground=5, Water=3, Air=3, Space=5

Quote :
WEAPONS:

2. Beam Saber
--PWR: 3700
--EN: 12

3. Beam Handgun
--PWR: 2700
--RNG: 2~4
--TYPE: BEAM 1

4. Ignition Sword
--PWR: 4200
--EN: 18
--TYPE: Solid Melee

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:14 pm

High Altitude
April 20, LC 214...
Above the East Coast...

The feeling of emptiness, floating. Fleeting like life's embrace. He could not tell where he was or what became of him. Did he die? Could he die? But he just met his long lost sister. He couldn't have. But what if he did? What of him then? What of them and what remained of their family. Feeling of being lifted up by a cold lifeless thing. Has death taken hold of him now. No...somewhere, the feeling of being lifted stopped. He felt a warm hug a human touch? He couldn't move, He couldn't even stir. His thoughts and feelings were off. But he knew someone was with him? Who?

He tried to open his eyes, but couldn't even open them halfway. He heard blurry words, sounds of shots. A mobile suit battle? Has his team arrived to rescue them? Unripe Hero...? The unreleased single of the Aesir Foxes, why in all times would his team talk about that?

He wandered off again. He lost track of how many minutes or how long he was out, but one thing was for sure. He felt safe, warm...protected and alive. He once again felt alive...A feeling he lost after Ayana's death.

But it wouldn't last for long...He felt hard knocks on his forehead.
Quote :

"Wake up dammit! How can you sleep while we're in such an awful situation!"

He didn't want to wake up, He didn't want to return to the nightmare. All he wanted was to be safe. Until he heard a familiar battle crazy voice he couldn't forget.

Quote :
"Soooo... Gundams! Where were we last time? Ah yes, you and your Jabongga buddy ganged up on me! But now he's not here to save you now is he!? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRR!"

On that instant, Akira's eyes opened like a hunter awaiting it's prey. He saw a pilot above him (He was laying on her lap after all). And focused his eyes...It was his sister Risa. How she piloted this thing or Her being a pilot was unknown to him. But these weren't really important right now. He was in a Gundam, if he deduced correctly from what Lexine said.

Akira casually sat up like he was just taking an afternoon nap and moved to the side of the cockpit, a little bit behind her seat.

"That monster is tough, It's best we high-tail it out of here risa..." his voice cold and his gaze narrowed, focused on the neried.

Sure a lot of things were going on inside his head, but it was because they were a lot of things and questions going on in his head that he lacked the capacity to react to them. She was a gundam pilot, his beloved sister was an enemy. But does that matter? He joined FUSE only to find her. Now that he found her and knowing she's a gundam pilot. Ain't exactly good news for FUSE. All that matters right now was for them to survive and that She was his sister. Nothing else mattered.

"We can take advantage of it's large hit box...and hopefully slow reactions..."
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Already in Earth, FUSE Main Building, New York

Sgt. Fullburst was standing outside the FUSE Main Building enjoying a durry. Ashkur didn't like earth for several reasons, one of them was the fact that most of the universes scum lived here. After he was done with his durry he flecked it away with his middle finger and went inside the main building.

Ashkur didn't have the box with him, he already delivered it several hours ago. But he couldn't stop thinking what it was... (Cheap piece of shit. That's probably some new weapon FUSE is working on. If so then that shit isn't worth a zack to me.)

Sgt. Fullburst made his way to Commander Massoli's office. He saluted the commander and presented himself. Then he looked at everyone else in the room and did an inaudible grown. (More ass kissers. I don't give a rats ass what they're doing here anyway might as well just ignore them.)

Sgt. Ashkur Fullburst's items:
-Pistol, Black 45caliber colt
-A retractable Katana, when folded can he hidden along his back, inside his clothes.
-FUSE Sgt. Uniform, with cool shades
-Throwing Daggers about a total of 18 of them all well hidden inside his clothing.
-Grenade
-Flash Bang Grenade
-Cellphone (Comm Device)
-Keys to his Motorcycle (Parked outside)
-Protein Bar
-Flask containing alcoholic beverage
-His wallet (Money, Family Photo's, ID cards inside)

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:10 pm

FUSE HQ
Midday

John pinched the bridge of his nose when Askur walked in the door. It wasn't that he didn't like the man, but he liked making his job difficult.

"Sgt. Fullburst, what a pleasant surprise. It's wonderful to see you again. How are you and your family?" He asked in a falsely upbeat voice that only those who knew him well could catch. He had already removed his fingers from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm

FUSE Main Building, New York

Sgt. Fullburst made a sound by pressing the tounge against the front of the roof of your mouth, applying pressure, and releasing. To express his either frustration or dissatisfaction. "John Newman, I heard you're head engineer now. How many asses did you have to kiss to get in that position you're in right now?"

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Ginji-matsuzaki
Ashkur turned slowly towards John and glared down at the shorter man with his judgemental eyes. "It's scum like you who's responsible for so many deaths. Mobile Suits, yeah I use them too but you're hands are just as dirty as mine. What makes you think you're worth my time?"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:22 pm

CHAPTER 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"

New York
Airport Lobby
April 20, LC 214

A man approached Chihiro and extended his hand to shake her hand.
Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Nameless23
Gail:
--"You must be Chihiro. My name is Gail. It seems we have a common friend."

Gail carried Chihiro's bags for her.

Gail:
--"Come with me."

Gail led Chihiro into his car and waited for her to get on it.

Gail:
--"Hurry up we don't have much time."
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Airport

"You? Know Mr. Von Bargen?" Chihiro asked the man but he just waived her off and took her bags and asked her to follow her into his car. Somehow this didn't feel right, but it was Mr. Von Bargen after all nothing's normal with him. Chihiro decided to follow Gail and enter inside his car, but she held on to the capsule just in case.

"So where are we going?" she asked Mr. Gail.

Chihiro's items
-Von Bargen's Capsule
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

New York
Gail's Car
April 20, LC 214

Gail got inside the driver's seat and drove off, completely ignoring Chihiro. A dark figure was secretly sitting in the back seat of the car. It revealed itself and spoke to Chihiro.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Nameless50
???:
--"Hello Chihiro. Welcome to HELL."

A black power takes over Chihiro. She's forced to an unconscious state.

Meanwhile........ Warehouses behind New York's Airport.

New York
Airport Warehouse
April 20, LC 214

A flight attendant went around back to smoke a cigarette when she stumbled upon...

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Nameless51
Flight Attendant:
--"OH MY GOD! ITS A DEAD PERSON!" she yelled.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Vbsguy

The murdered man was the one Von Bargen sent to pick up Chihiro. But if he's dead then that must mean the people who took Chihiro are...
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Airport

"Ah-!" Chihiro gasped after being surprised by the person sitting in the back seat. But before she could react further, she was put out cold by some mysterious power. Sadly, she wasn't able to use the capsule Mr.Von Bargen gave her.

Chihiro's items
-Von Bargen's Capsule
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:27 pm

New York
HELL Hideout
April 20, LC 214

After driving to a secret location, still in New York, Gail dropped off Chihiro and his shady friend inside the HELL hideout.

Gail:
--"Well I have to get back before the others get suspicious."

???:
--"Thank you Gail. You have been most helpful as always."

Gail:
--"Anything for the organization."

Gail left and returned back to FUSE main headquarters.

It was dark inside the HELL hideout. The black figure laid Chihiro's unconscious body down on a soft mattress and placed a light on her. The figure moved closer to Chihiro. Its hair moved like overly excited worms, hungry for some flesh as they approached Chihiro's face. As soon as they were close enough, its monstrous hair wrapped around Chihiro's entire body and slowly strangled her fragile body but it didn't kill her.

???:
--"Thank you Gail. You have been most helpful as always."

Be'lakhor:
--"Chihiro Iguchi. Rayn sa. So hysa ec Be'lakhor. E ys ouin haf Sycdan. Rayn sa yht upao sa!"

Be'lakhor has infested Chihiro's mind. He can now project himself inside her thoughts to force Chihiro to obey his commands.

Be'lakhor and his hair released Chihiro and moved away from her. He then began testing if his infestation of Chihiro's mind was a success.

Be'lakhor wrote:
"Hello there Chihiro... I know you can hear me. I want you to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm

HELL hideout

It was noticeable that Chihiro was shivering a little after being put under that very strange turn of events. She frowned. It was cold, so cold in here. It felt like she was naked and in a blizzard. She shrugged. "What's happening? This uncomfortable feeling? It's overwhelming me... I can't breathe..." she thought.

She was grimacing. "No. I don't want to."

Chihiro shook her head. "It's just so, so weird in here."

Something foul? It smelled the rotting flesh: like zombies. And everything looked the dark and bloody.

"Scary?" Chihiro asked herself, still dreaming.

Chihiro glanced around warily. "Who said that?," she asked herself unaware that it was her or perhaps a doppelganger. "It makes me nervous. I don't feel alone but I don't feel safe either. Someone's in here with me. Someone's inside my body."

Her eyes were wide open, she awoke but wasn't herself. Something else had possessed her. Chihiro looked at Be'lakhor and replied: "I have awakened as you instructed... Master."

Chihiro's items
-Von Bargen's Capsule
Back to top Go down
slush_puppie9
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
slush_puppie9

Female
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Up, up in the sky...
Where big robots duke it out...
April 20, LC 214...

As if the death and destruction brought by the Behnkes this morning weren't enough, another threat appeared in the sky, way up at high altitude. Stacy thought she and Risa were safe, but she was smacked hard in the face by this grim reality. A devilish-looking machine, piloted by an equally scary woman, appeared right before the young ladies and their Gundams.

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Osoisc10

Stacy was no veteran, not even a rookie. She had only been flying the Symphonia thanks to the Haro's help. Still, she knew that this big, red and sinister mech was individually, more powerful than her Symphonia. Judging by the size of the Nereid Custom and its weapons, as well as the ultimate, super-duper, mega-boom boom Schnittka's laser blast, she knew she was outmatched.

"Risa... I really need to change clothes once we... we get down on the ground. I pissed in my panties... for the second time today desu... Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Stacy sobbed as her Symphonia struggled to fly straight in the midst of the enemy ambush...

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Symphonia

PX-004D Gundam Symphonia

The Gundam Symphonia is a high-speed, flight-type mobile suit and is the fastest unit the Aesir Foxes possess. Even without the ability to transform into a fighter mode, its capacity to accelerate far outstrips conventional mobile suits and lends a strong advantage in hit-and-run tactics. Several weapons can be armed to support the unit through multiple missions. It is a multi-purpose mobile suit and capable of melee combat as well.

The large wings of Symphonia is meant for high speed flight and combat and is capable of atmospheric or zero-gravity flight. They were meant to substantially increase Symphonia's acceleration, top speed, and maneuverability. The wings contain also chaff to confuse and deter any incoming enemy missiles.

Aside from its speed and defenses, Symphonia also boasts powerful weapons. The Hyper Beam Gatling can rapid fire a hail of small particle beams against enemy targets. The shield also mounts several medium-sized missiles that can be launched for surprise attacks. Like all of its sister units, the Symphonia also had beam sabers stored inside its skirt armors.

Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 12300 / 12800 (damage from earlier map battle)
EN: 130 / 130
Move: Ground=5, Water=3, Air=6, Space=6

Quote :
WEAPONS:

2. Beam Saber
--PWR: 3700

3. Hyper Beam Gatling
--PWR: 3100
--EN: 16
--RNG: 2~5
--TYPE: Beam Rapid Fire

4. Shield Missile Launcher
--PWR: 1800 x 3
--EN: 26
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile 2

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all damage by 50%

2. Chaff
--Neutralize all enemy missile attacks
--USE: 2/2

Quote :
Starts at K-19

Quote :
LP: Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed (ten)
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----Self Repair
-----Hot Blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"   Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "The Kiss of Gravity"
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next